1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

797 Click = 9,14 USD Makes me crazy!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Hassaninho, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Lifelong

Lifelong Banned

Best Answers:
    For July I was at 354 clicks for $60.XX is that good, bad, terrible, or what?

Lifelong, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  2. Foxriver36

Foxriver36 Banned

Best Answers:
    Foxriver36, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  3. qj3325

qj3325 Peon

Best Answers:
    where are you from? I think so low click maybe in my country China

qj3325, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  4. Ucantstopme1

Ucantstopme1 Banned

Best Answers:
    thats too bad:confused:

Ucantstopme1, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  5. fletd09

fletd09 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im annoyed, I got 18 clicks today and only $0.94 lol...

fletd09, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  6. mihimaro

mihimaro Peon

Best Answers:
    even though the pay for each click si really low, i am SOO jealous of the traffic you ahve on your site!

mihimaro, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  7. athletec64

athletec64 Peon

Best Answers:
    and we can do nothing about it :(

athletec64, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  8. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to find something better my friend, AdSense clearly isn't the solution to your monetization problems. I average $.35 per click, and I still complain about AdSense ripping me off, get some affiliate products.

Gallito, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  9. Berry Sudirno

Berry Sudirno Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that terribly low, the lowest per click I have US$0.05, some times ago US$3.00, but now average US0$0.15 per click, perhaps the companies reduce their ads expenses.

Berry Sudirno, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  10. ajitjc

ajitjc Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you please tell the URL and the Keywords of your websites?

ajitjc, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  11. ziplok

ziplok Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow I feel for you man. I understand how that it. I built up so much around adsense and I really don't think you can make nearly as much from it as you can from affiliate programs.

I have a gaming site that adsense routinely pays .05 to .20 on most of the clicks. But I can sell 1 game guide per week and make 16.61 off of it. At the end of the month I end up making much more from the affiilate links than I do with adsense.

Now I still have adsense all over basically all my sites, but I have been making constant efforts to start folding in affiliate links instead.

ziplok, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  12. skins4webs

skins4webs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a music site that has been averaging a low cost per click (almost all US Traffic) and I've researched it for well over a year. Basically, all the recommendations in this thread will be useless to you. There are to many horrible advertisers who are trying to go on your site. You can carefully choose keywords and broaden your subject matter, in order to change the advertisers or switch your program (more likely to get smartpriced, as you might be already). Affiliates aren't guaranteed to work and it will take you a while to figure out how best to make money from them. You will have to find products that people on your site want and unlike adsense where the ads are relevant to what you post, which gets you higher click through rates, you will not be able to get the clicks in the same fashion because it will be less relevant to the post. It's a project, you can't just throw affiliates on and expect it to work, I've tried. The adsense preview tool and removing ads isn't the worst recommendation, but you're going to be removing the most relevant ads and lowering your click through rate. It's all about sacrifice. You can triple your traffic, but at that amount of cpm, it's never going to add up and you're better off switching niches. I have a pretty negative outlook because you can research posts made by me over a year ago with the same exact questions. I've probably read everything good ever made on adsense and the best idea is to switch your niche. I'm far to dedicated to my site and for a while averaged about 100,000 visitors a month, which got me up to 160 dollars. I don't see how I could possibly get higher or for anyone with the same issue to be able too.

skins4webs, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  13. Hassaninho

Hassaninho Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    The site is www.nogomi.com
    I have tried CPX, but they only pay me a cpm of $0,03.

The most of my visitors are from Egypt.

Please help.
    Regards

Hassan

Hassaninho, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  14. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i have a site with low paying niche that payms me about the same. i just dont bother updating the site or doing any SEO for that anymore.

sultanofseo, Aug 16, 2008 IP