1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Comment Service - PR Juice and Traffic Storm

Discussion in 'Services' started by MarketingPirate, Aug 1, 2008.

Welcome to one of the best blog commenting service around. We verify PR by two different Page Rank Checkers in addition to the Google Toolbar. All blogs WILL pass their Page Rank and are checked before commenting to ensure quality of service.

Learn how I took one unknown site to over
    300 UVs a day in a matter of hours

Everyone knows the importance of backlinks. What's even more important than back links is Page Rank. We provide a service that takes care of both. Everyone on our team speaks English natively and studied English in college. When we comment on a blog we will interact with the blog to ensure that our commment is accepted.

Let The Traffic Storm Commence

Comments are left on permanent pages. These pages have high PR and are on well travelled and commented blogs. Comments are left on different types of blogs with the focus on your niche. Whether it is affiliate marketing or weightloss we have blogs that are perfect for you.

Do you want more traffic?
    -Of Course

Do you want higher PR?
    -Heck Yeah!

Well then stop struggling to find the blogs with high PR. For less than a dollar a comment we place quality comments on high traffic blogs and give you precious PR and backlinks.

What's the price?
    $49.95

What do I get?

5 - PR4 Links
    10 - PR3 Links
    15 - PR2 Links
    20 - PR1 Links

You will also receive a report with all of the links leading directly to the page where you comment is.

50 HIGH QUALITY BACKLINKS! GET LISTED IN SEARCH ENGINES!

What you need to provide is the URL that you would like to use as well as 5 different anchor text. YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT - 5 DIFFERENT ANCHOR TITLES! Our writers will read each blog post and write an intelligent comment. Usually 1-3 sentences long.

Review Copies:
    I am torn about review copies. I don't like working for free and since this is a service that I am going to have to personally perform I am even more skeptical without walking away with something.

So I have decided to do this 1 FREE Review Copy Containing:

5 - PR4 Links
    5 - PR3 Links
    5 - PR2 Links
    5 - PR1 Links

But I require the following:

*Must have atleast 50 iTrader
    *Must have atleast 500 Hundred Posts
    *Must leave a detailed review after completion
    *First person to request that meets these standards

I am also going to give away two FULL review copies for half price to the first two people who request it with:

*Must have atleast 25 iTrader
    *Must have alteast 250 posts
    *Must leave a detailed review after completion

That is fifty GOOD PR backlinks for $24.95.

Contact me via PM with your five anchor texts, your email address (so that I can send the report) and I will reply with my paypal address. Once I received your payment of $49.95 I will PM you to let you know that I have began and I will email you the report once completed. Time to completion is anywhere from 4-24 hours depending on the amount of orders. I will let you know the expected time of completion once I receive your payment.

MarketingPirate, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  2. MarketingPirate

MarketingPirate Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here are traffic stats for my little unknown site, IvyURL.com. The site has two pages and is a URL Shortener site.

See attached images.

Attached Files:

MarketingPirate, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  3. cashreviewer

cashreviewer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So will I get one review copy?
    Sorry, I can not. 500 Hundred = 50K :)

cashreviewer, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  4. canam

canam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    don't you love it when people read instructions :D

canam, Aug 1, 2008 IP
    snowbird likes this.
  5. MarketingPirate

MarketingPirate Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @cashreviewer - Sorry at this time you do not meet the requirements. We will be more than happy however to provide the service to you for the normal price of $49.95. Please PM me if you are still interested.

MarketingPirate, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  6. loopline

loopline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I fall just a tad short. With about 495 posts and 45 itrader. (gimme a couple of days and I will probably be there) If this is ok for you then I would be happy to take your review copy and provide a detailed review of your service.

MAtt

loopline, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  7. mackdesi

mackdesi Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seriously I am really amazed at how ppl ask for 50 itraders when they themselves have less than 10. How is it fair to the noobs on here? The guy who has 50 iTrades has been here for a while and as such in pretty good shape to begin with (website wise).

Now it wouldn't be fair if all the buyers or DP said you can only charge over $10 if you have 50 itrades or more. If you have less than 50 trades then your selling price must be under 10 bucks. Insane innit?

The noobs need services like these much much more than the old timers and the noobs are the ones who dont' have a lot of cash coz they dont' generate that much traffic. So this request of 50 iTrades is rather quite unfair and it creates a damning cyclical affect for the lil guy!

I wouldn't be in a favor of getting any service for free (big or small). If I am going to generate rev then the other guy who helped me generate it should be awarded for this knowledge and hard work. I wouldn't say give away your review for free, rather do it at a fraction of the cost to others. Maybe 25% of the retail for the big wigs on DP (50+ itrades) and 50% for us the newbies.

Just my TWO CENTS!

mackdesi, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  8. MafiaMaster

MafiaMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't have 50 iTrader, but you can see from my 35 that I have not had a negative experience. Furthermore, I have over 1000 posts, so I am far surpass that expectation. If you are willing to give me your smaller review for free, I will write a very detailed review. And I don't mean one of those shitty ones that people post about ebooks: "Oh yeah, this ebook will definitely help you out and is definitely worth the money. Tada, my review." Mine will be good. Let me know if you mind making an exception.

MafiaMaster, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  9. karl turnbull

karl turnbull Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i would like the free review please my friend :)

karl turnbull, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  10. MarketingPirate

MarketingPirate Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The Free review goes to karl turnbull. Please PM me your five different anchor titles and the website you would like to promote as well as your email address.

@Mackdesi - If you read my entire post you would notice that I am giving away two reviews copies at a reduced price with less requirements. As Mafia Master stated this is for a very simple reason. I have been on this forum for 8 months. Six months before that as just a guest. I have seen people get reviews and right simple one liners. I want people to review my service and give a detailed review. Simple as that. People with more posts and iTrader's understand this.

@MafiaMaster - Review copy is going to Karl turnbull, but you can get a review copy for half off with the full service treatment. Let me know if you are interested VIA PM.

MarketingPirate, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  11. mindiam1

mindiam1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like a review copy

mindiam1, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  12. AndresS

AndresS Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So what happend to this service?

AndresS, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  13. Brian1970

Brian1970 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    More to the point, what happened to the review?

I was interested in the offer at the time.

Thanks Brian

Brian1970, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  14. Michellylei

Michellylei Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm with your msn or gtalk, thanks

Michellylei, May 6, 2009 IP