1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogsvertise Sucks!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by peepin2me, Jul 31, 2008.

I've been a member of Blogsvertise for the past one month or so. I've received a couple of opportunities in the $2 range, till recently. All of a sudden I got this $10 opportunity yesterday, which I completed within a few hours of it being assigned to me.

Today the blog post was rejected. When I checked for the reason for it being rejected, surprise surprise - No reason mentioned, whatsoever. I go to their site, read their FAQ's and see that the post criteria matches what's stated their TOS. I thought maybe the blog post was too short (while it actually wasn't) and added more content to the blog post and re submitted my entry.

Again it got rejected. This time I sent an email asking why it got rejected and the reason give to me is "I am sorry but your page rank no longer meets the qualifications set by the advertiser."

wtf? I completed the review within a few hours of it being assigned to me and the PR update took place over a week ago.

I've decided to stay away from blogsvertise.

PPP, Dewitts Media and Sponsored Review are much better and are very ethical and honest, unlike blogsvertise, which totally sucks!

peepin2me, Jul 31, 2008 IP
    bnts likes this.
  2. bnts

bnts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah..they suck bad these days. Few months back, they use to give reasons for rejection but they don't bother that these days. Seems like they have forgotten that they are earning due to the hard work of these bloggers. I have decided to stay away from them too. And you are absolutely right, PPP, SR and others like Payu2blog are far more professional and honest than this blood sucker.

bnts, Aug 1, 2008 IP
    1 person likes this.
  3. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I've got a story about Blogsvertise.

A few months back they emailed me out of the blue and said: "The advertiser has seen your post and didn't like the fact that you disclosed it was a sponsored post. Please remove mention that it's sponsored."

I replied back saying: "There was no mention in the offer I accepted that the post had to be non-disclosed. I disclose all of my posts and would not have accepted it had there been a non-disclosure clause. As you (Blogsvertise) approved the post you obviously agreed it satisfied the criteria mentioned in the offer. That being the case I have no intention of changing it."

They replied back saying: "If you don't change it we won't pay you." (Bear in mind I'd already been displaying it for a few weeks by now)

They then put a hold on my payment and refused to pay me until I gave in to their demands. They changed their rules as they went along.

Blogsvertise is scum.

CountryBoy, Aug 1, 2008 IP
    1 person likes this.
  4. poytspot

poytspot Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogvertise is a scam pay to blog program... Blogsvertise didn't pay my USD250.00 pending and my account was terminated by them... All my hard work we're useless

poytspot, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  5. bnts

bnts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, that's sad Poyt. I also read some similar stories in other forums too. Anyway, the best thing you can do is to write your Blogsvertise Horror Stories in your Blogs and link them to this THREAD.

bnts, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  6. Low Man

Low Man Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as i concern. there is nothing wrong with blogsvertise.
    I have never receive any infraction in PR as well.
    They did not give the reason sometime with the rejection, but when i replied back, they did say something, usually what i have forgotten in the details page.

Moderator can contact me to see if my background checks out.

Low Man, May 22, 2009 IP
  7. hughmandy

hughmandy Peon

Best Answers:
    So far I don't have any problem with blogvertise, my pagerank is 4 and I'm currently receiving offering in the range of $10- $12. They pay me on time too.

I just can't get accepted to PPP, I don't know why!

hughmandy, May 23, 2009 IP
  8. vigneshjothi

vigneshjothi Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogsvertise don't suck... They rock... My blog is a PR3 and I am getting opportunities and they pay me on time... I have been with them for more than 9 months.. I am satisfied with blogsvertise :)

vigneshjothi, May 23, 2009 IP
  9. bejostobbo

bejostobbo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BV is great for me. They always pay me. I've 2 years with BV. The point when we got problem is contact them by email or help desk. Make good relationship with them.

bejostobbo, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  10. ColleenRamkissoon

ColleenRamkissoon Peon

Best Answers:

I'm kind of lost, I've been trying but not succeeding. How exactly do you put the ads on your blog? Can you help me out please :)

ColleenRamkissoon, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  11. lovinggod

lovinggod Peon

Best Answers:
    I know this is an old thread, but I still felt the need to comment.

I've wrote for Blogsvertise on and off for a few years. In the past I had seen other complaints about this company, but I disregarded these. Others have stated that they were not paid for their writing jobs. Some were eventually paid weeks or months later. At the time I was being paid. Maybe not exactly 30 days after, but close to it.

I decided to write for them again after not writing for a year or so. I see now what other people meant.

Blogsvertise says that they will pay you after 30 days. It's been almost two months and I still have not been paid. I sent emails and was made to feel like I shouldn't even be asking where my pay was. That is ridiculous. Now I don't even get responses.

People deserve to be paid for work that they do. Period. They shouldn't have to be put in the position of emailing asking where there pay is.

If you have been paid on time, that's great. There will be a time that you're not, and there is NO EXCUSE for this company doing this. There have been to many complaints regarding Blogsvertise, and it's not right for them to not pay the people doing the work for their business. I will never do any work for this company again.

lovinggod, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  12. goodboy133

goodboy133 Member

Best Answers:
    Leave the forum man.
    Cant rely on this thing.

goodboy133, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  13. lovinggod

lovinggod Peon

Best Answers:
    They also have a facebook page that I recently discovered. It's amazing how many people have posted about payment problems.

lovinggod, Oct 1, 2012 IP