1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

changed colors more clicks :D

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by mytvtalk, Aug 1, 2008.

i blended my google adds into my site to be the same colors as my link for articles and what not but wasnt hardly getting clicks. i changed the colors and have had alot more, what do you think of my placement? http://www.mytvtalk.com

im not getting a huge ammount far from it but more than i did have so could you give me any tips on how to get more clicks?

thanks.

mytvtalk, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  2. www.1-proxy.com

www.1-proxy.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mmm.. I am not an expert in expert in this.. However, what if you try to change the text and url for adsense to black and give a black border as well? because it grabbed my eyes first when I saw "latest news", which had a similar layout to what i mentioned..

Hope this help...

www.1-proxy.com, Aug 1, 2008 IP
    mytvtalk likes this.
  3. fr3akeeee

fr3akeeee Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I did something similar to what you did but I think if the ads are to be viewable at first glance of your website would be nice. And something weird about my ads, I remember i turned off image ads but now there's loads of them.

fr3akeeee, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  4. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Put leaderboard ads above the welcome to my tv talk, below it, and/or above/below the new image galleries..

Test the placements I just suggested because all of them will definitely increase your revenue and CTR.

EGS, Aug 1, 2008 IP
    mytvtalk likes this.
  5. mytvtalk

mytvtalk Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok thanks guys il update my adds now and let you know how it effected my ctr

*edit* already seen a rise in my click thrus thanks guys :D doubled previous records :D

mytvtalk, Aug 1, 2008 IP