1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who Here is Making $50+ Per Day Online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by teapoint, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Ikaruga

Ikaruga Active Member

Best Answers:
    I make more than that, but I have to work for it. My long term goal is to be making $200 a day without having to lift a finger (or as many fingers as I am now :p).

Ikaruga, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  2. onlinetreason

onlinetreason Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I make Money online but it took me awhile to do so. The main problem is that the money isn't going to come right away. There are many ways to go about making money on the Internet.

onlinetreason, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  3. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recall the first sale I ever made of my eBook "property auction bargains". On the same night I had a date with the lady who would go on to become my wife :)

That was about 7 years ago - back then a $50 month was pretty good. Now, I earn considerably more and all online through internet businesses.

What you have to do is (a) identify a need (b) fill it with a product or service.

Sounds too simple right? That's all I do when I embark on a new project, and that basic approach has not failed yet. For example, people in the internet business world need: Information, Leads, Traffic, Websites... get some technical skills and provide it for them and you'll always come out smelling of roses :)

tuksdrr, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  4. lisa3876

lisa3876 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm at about $1200 per day. I've been in affiliate marketing for 10 years now. Most of my commissions come from residuals from selling domain names and hosting from GoDaddy. The rest is affiliate commissions. One key thing: Always look for programs that pay residual (if possible)

lisa3876, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  5. scutari

scutari Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say that is pretty difficult. Maybe having your own social network could be an idea:)

scutari, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  6. terry16844

terry16844 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Come on guys $50 a day isnt hard. about $60 to get you started with a web site and traffic to your web site. ill help you

terry16844, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  7. waverley

waverley Guest

Best Answers:
    Most won't tell you how they do it ..

It something you have to learn along the way..Like hanging around here..

But the money's out there..

Cheers!:)

waverley, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  8. Ikaruga

Ikaruga Active Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, making $50 a day is friggin' easy if you think outside the conventional box of starting up a website for the sole purpose of getting Adsense clicks. Offer a quality service in a field you're proficient with, and keep your clients happy.

Ikaruga, Jul 30, 2008 IP
    teapoint likes this.
  9. rachelle123

rachelle123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been on the internet for around 2 years now and make about 4k per mth with my internet biz.

Also do other small things on the side that bring in some cash as well.. It takes time though and dedication and a hell of alot of research!!:p

rachelle123, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  10. TonyMarkx

TonyMarkx Peon

Best Answers:
    Just one idea for free

Write your own book

Make sure that it gives much more perceived value than $50.00

Upload it to Lulu.com for free

Charge $50.00 for your book + ( Lulu commission )

You need just 1 sale a day to make your $50.00 ( alternatively charge less and then make more sales per-day to reach ya $50.00 )

Write completely original unique key-worded articles that pertain to the niche that you wrote your book about.

Upload to directories, change the text & upload to your site, alter text again and post to your blog. Always keeping content original.

Change text again and build Squidoo Lens/es as well as Hubpages

place in every sig ya have got

Be sure to link everything

It wont happen overnight, but if your product is good enough it will happen eventually.

=====================================================

Idea 2.

Write 10 original articles of 500+ words each month that are about & in current hot selling niches.

Package Them at $50.00 each and sell only 10 Packs

Thats $500.00 a month or Your $50.00 bucks a day

If the quality is good enough and the topic is HOT, they will sell easily

TonyMarkx, Jul 30, 2008 IP
    teapoint likes this.
  11. avonlee1983

avonlee1983 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I average around $25 - $30 a day. I mainly work as a freelance writer though I occasionally do other online jobs as well. I think my record was $400 in one day, but that last fall and I haven't been that lucky since then :(

avonlee1983, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  12. Scott Jack

Scott Jack Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How long are you going too be working?

If it full-time?

If so and you need income coming in then I suggesst offering a service. It's how I started and then as I saved up money I worked on building blogs. With a service you won't go a day without money, and then as you build up your blog portolio you will soon be able too lower the amount of the service you offer.

For instane I write a lot, so if I started earning more daily from my affiliate blogs then I would be able too do half the writing I do and focus more on my sites.

I find the balance is important, because the days I spend too long on my sites hurt my short term income, but helps out for the long term.

You won't make much from websites for at least six months though while they age.

-Scott

Scott Jack, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  13. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am working as a freelancer, and earning a $100-$150/day. I try to away from the DATA ENTRY SPAMs.

nshadab, Jul 30, 2008 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  14. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The only real way to make money online is either to sell a service or market your own site - and I tend to get far more success from affiliate sites.

All of these eBook and MLM schemes are a wate of time, it's laughable to see people scrabbling around the forums trying to get signups. It reminds me of someone in the bar at closing time trying to find money on the floor to buy another drink!

Personally, I'm doing pretty well online but the bulk of the business is offline, my next target is $600 per day ;)

MattUK, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  15. Daedric

Daedric Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Adsense. Go for health related. Each click can earn you more than $1. You just need 50 clicks. If you have a CTR of 6%, you just need 800 over visitors a day which is not easy but who says you need only 1 site. :)

Daedric, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  16. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    On the other hand you get the clicks worth $0.15 a click so you need over 333 clicks in order to get your goal. Then you need a lot of traffic based on your 6% CTR :)

bon300187, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  17. scifiguy_rc

scifiguy_rc Active Member

Best Answers:
    ever thought of content writing???? i think that has some serious money!! besides, seo, link development, domaining and websites.. there are a lot of things!

scifiguy_rc, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  18. IncomeCoach

IncomeCoach Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I was going to give some foolproof ideas but it looks like the OP has been banned. D'oh!

IncomeCoach, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  19. Ruperz

Ruperz Peon

Best Answers:
    If you think motivation is stopping ya now maybe this isn't your thing to make money. Everybody wants to be rich in and do nothing for it. It takes more then a good idea.

Ruperz, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  20. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is $50 a day some magic number? What about $49.83 or $39.28? :D

I'd say that the people who have the toughest time making $50+ daily are the ones that spend all their time trying to get people to a site to click on their AdSense ads.

marketjunction, Jul 31, 2008 IP