1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

John Reese's traffic secrets 2.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by punk007, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Kurt Henninger

Kurt Henninger Peon

Best Answers:
    You know though, even if this stuff of his can be found on the Internet.....he is brilliant in the fact that I am sure he made millions be selling the information to everyone. A very well put together release campaign for the product.

Kurt Henninger, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  2. MarketExpert

MarketExpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, John Reese, Cory Rudle and Yanik Silver were were mentors who I subscribed to. I would say it is helpful.

If you are a already familiar with everything on the topic of internet marketing and nothing is new to you then there is no need to get it. :D

MarketExpert, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  3. exwilliams

exwilliams Peon

Best Answers:
    I'e purchased his secrets as well as other people's secrets and they all boiled down to being the same information. I then found all the purchased secrets for free by googling. Apparently its not a secret.

exwilliams, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  4. Kontent.solutions

Kontent.solutions Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder why some 'jerks' give their opinion even before trying the actual product !!

It's like judging the looks of a baby which is not yet delivered !

And more over, any one who knows the value of learning one new trick will never comment negative. You may know 99% of the tricks John's teaching you, but the 100th one may make difference.

Most of them won't be secrets, but it definitely will be 'same methods' modified to get the best out of the system.

It's just like, every one knows 'how to search google' but how many of them know 'to search effectively'. Any thing that increases productivity and effectiveness is worth every single penny you spend on it.

/G

Kontent.solutions, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  5. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's amazing that some people are this dumb.

Mind boggling, actually.

I wonder how they got to that point. They assume more, than checking the facts. Does anybody know why they are this stupid? Maybe it is from upbringing??? I don't know.

copper12, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  6. luhasr

luhasr Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much for your information about traffic secrets...definitely i appreciate that.Thanks for your comment .

luhasr, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  7. Steve Peters

Steve Peters Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you have to respect Reese even if you don't believe in his products. The guy is easily a multimillionaire. If any of you had been an affilaite, you would have an easy idea of how much he makes on each promotion.

Steve Peters, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  8. DigitalPointer

DigitalPointer Banned

Best Answers:
    The fact that has boggled your mind copper-thief is that you are slamming the character and product of a man when the product hasn't even been shipped to the public yet.

It would have been impossible for you to know anything, nada, zip, zero, zilch about the product from experience because even those who have paid for it haven't received it yet.

You puff yourself up as if you are expert and then scorn people who have been contributing to the internet marketing community for at least the last 12 years.

What have you contributed other than your unfounded false put-downs, slander, libel and ignorance?

Please, enlighten the foolish with your wisdom oh learned one.

DigitalPointer, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  9. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh lookie who's here, the noob with the traffic secrets 2 link in his signature.

How 'bout that. :D

Uh, look, Gomer, I'll type this out slow for you...

He has very little traffic at his own site. You know, like in your sites, Mr. "President/CEO."

*chuckles* That was pretty funny to see at the end of one of your sites.

He tried promoting himself through such sites as squidoo and DIGG, but even those pages are dead. Besides, anyone who knows what he is doing, a true pro who has been around for quite awhile, would not do those "methods."

That, by itself should tell guys like punk007 something.

Did you get it this time?

And what are his other sites? You know, the "top 500 internet sites."

The other noob couldn't answer it.

And, oddly enough, neither could Reese. Even his blog is dead.

Uh-huh.

Uh, no, fart in a bottle, I let others know what a hyped-up three-ring circus clown he is, in addition to being a liar, so others don't waste their money.

People are tired of these shysters.

Hello??? *knocks on the noob's head to see if anybody is home*

But wait...he owns a black lamborghini!!! ... He says he is an "Internet millionaire," and, other noobs, er, I mean, posters talk about him. So it HAS to be true!

Here, have a cookie. Have a good night.

Sincerely,
    Oh Learned One

copper12, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  10. DigitalPointer

DigitalPointer Banned

Best Answers:
    I sure hope you managed to knock more sense into your head than you've made with your posts.

When you're ready to answer the question as to what products or services you have contributed perhaps we can get a look at what you are basing your expertise on as the basis for your put downs.

So you laughed when you read the fact that I own a corporation? Glad to bring some joy to you and perhaps that will motivate you to do something with your life as well.

Let me guess, you've got some sort of smart ass put down where you're the know it all and all the experts are wrong right?

Why don't you produce your own product that will put the current best sellers to shame like you've attempted to with your typing?

Let me guess, you're "above" providing value to the marketplace unless you consider spewing utter non sense in the attempts of libeling product creators doing some sort of public service....the very public that gladly enjoys
    the value they receive from the products they are pleased with and credit for building their businesses?

Hmmm. The pattern is that the business owners who have been successful at providing value to the market
    are continuing to do so and are profiting based on the work and value they provide.

Whereas, the busy bodies put more time in attempting to belittle others that they could have invested on
    providing a product or service as well.

I'll let you decide for yourself which one you'll be from now on.

DigitalPointer, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  11. nkthen

nkthen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmm...

Question 1: If EVERYTHING can be found online, and EVERYTHING can be learnt for free, why bother starting an online business? We might as well let Google make all the money and we don't need to do business online. Shall we just stick to Adsense then?

Question 2: Why would anyone comment on stuff that they have NEVER seen, touch or viewed at all? It sounds like sour grapes.

nkthen, Jul 30, 2008 IP
    DigitalPointer likes this.
  12. kozyavka

kozyavka Active Member

Best Answers:
    this tread doesn't have much sense. There is a perfect buyer for each product - whether it is Traffic Secrets or something else.

kozyavka, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  13. motoxxx

motoxxx Peon

Best Answers:
    Man, I was going to add some stuff but you said about everything that needed to be said. Save your money people!

motoxxx, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  14. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Save your money.....hmmm...

I am not typical ebook buyer, but just had a look on his website.

If this ebook covers in full from start to very experienced level all - seo, ppc, affiliate marketing, e-mail marketing, social media things, lots of link building methods, etc. etc. etc. then it will be worthwhile for someone to save a LOOOT of time and buy it, not browsing forums.

Guys, if most of you are 13-23 years old and have a lot of time it doesn't mean older guys have it. But in common they usually have more money:) and are potential buyers. They will buy it, learn and stop asking stupid questions on forums (and they will spend helluva lot of time in forums figuring all out instead of buying that ebook comparing with $397)

He is another marketer for people familiar with all this stuff and may be great mentor for newbies. That's why bashing him is going on mostly in IM forums and blogs:)

If you don't understand logic above I wonder how all of you making money online ?!!! It's as well targeting particular audience.

SEOLinker, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  15. smarketing

smarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    You, sir, have just demonstrated just how little you know.

Not only about Reese, but about Doug, the fella you're trying to poke fun at. Believe me, Doug is waaay above you on the ladder to success, and is laughing his socks off at your silly attempt to undermine him.

Another fact which will no doubt add to the already sizeable chip on your shoulder.

Why don't you...

1. Come back here when you launch a million dollar product, rather than slag off those who already have. If you know all there is to know, maybe you should teach, rather than preach.

2. Do your due dilligence on people before you call them 'noobs'. Post count means very little, son. Remember that.

If you can't handle - *gasp* - people selling products at a premium price point, you really have no business being in this business.

Flame away, dude, I'm a big boy.

Steve F

smarketing, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  16. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried many traffic strategies. I've read many tips and tricks of boosting site traffic. But there is only one traffic provider that impresses me much: Google Search Traffic. The natural traffic. Anyone who would trumpet of "traffic secret" must be able to show us how to surpass Google's generosity.

Bohol, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  17. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Easy, Mr. President/CEO who has a nearly-dead site. I don't want you busting that vein in your forehead. It can be dangerous.

Hey, move your traffic secrets 2 link to the top so it can be more readily seen. ;-)

*waves at another clueless noob, smarketing, who believes in the hype without checking the facts first*

How are you, "big boy"?

Hey, did you see his black lamborghini too?!!! lol

Sorry, but that one was funny. Along with the "launch a million dollar product," and president/CEO.

You gullible noobs are entertaining, I'll give you all that one.

I would agree, but not with this guy, for the reasons already pointed out.

I'm all for e-books, and there is nothing wrong in buying them, but, folks, do your homework first! Money is getting tight out there, and then you have these freakin' gas prices, so be very careful on how you spend it!

copper12, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  18. smarketing

smarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, now I'm almost certain you're around 14 years old, possibly younger.

* waves back

smarketing, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  19. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm 12.

I'm going to save my money so I can have a black Lamborghini in my garage too!

*pats the poor clueless noob on the head*

lol see you tomorrow dumbass. ;-)

copper12, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  20. Oneal

Oneal Peon

Best Answers:
    The package is pretty low priced so I won't be too negative, but the content is very basic and anyone can figure out on his own where are the eyeballs on the internet and how to get them...

There's no big secret for traffic, you just need to get a product that people want...
    and then find the places where there are eyeballs and start advertising (forums, search engines, social networks)

Oneal, Jul 31, 2008 IP