1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a manufacturer for my nutritional supplements range of products!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Oliver_wise, Jul 29, 2008.

Hi everyone, I have been wondering to market a product line based on nutritional supplements….infact I already have a line based on beauty products …but now I want to explore the body supplements market. For this, I have been thinking of taking into consideration my past manufacturer but the fact that he is a little expensive for me ….have been thinking on employing a new manufacturer for my needs as I am going to private label the products. Please do advice me on a few names please!!!
    Thanks in advance

Oliver_wise, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  2. dartdesign

dartdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My advice is to go check alibaba.com B2B, there you can find a lot manufacturers from Asia and can buy whatever you need on fair price

dartdesign, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  3. noprescription

noprescription Peon

Best Answers:
    Contact MarketHealth.com they do offer what you are looking for.

noprescription, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  4. Steve Peters

Steve Peters Peon

Best Answers:
    It sounds like what you need to work on, right now - is your pitch.

Steve Peters, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  5. Kendall_kelly

Kendall_kelly Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone, I have been wondering to market a product line based on nutritional supplements….infact I already have a line based on beauty products …but now I want to explore the body supplements market. For this, I have been thinking of taking into consideration my past manufacturer but the fact that he is a little expensive for me ….have been thinking on employing a new manufacturer for my needs as I am going to private label the products. Please do advice me on a few names please!!!
    Thanks in advance.

Kendall_kelly, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  6. yongjj

yongjj Peon

Best Answers:
    Currently, I have only this information - Global-nutrition-inc.com for drop shipping service on nutritional products. If you're new to drop shipping in which it can cut down your cost on delivering products and etc. For more fundamentals of drop shipping, check this site - http://dropshippingessentials.com

yongjj, Jul 31, 2008 IP