1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i Make Money of my site? [100,000 PageViews+/day] [1,000UniqueVisitors+/day]

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Ninjasoft, Jul 28, 2008.

Hello,
    I have a site, with 13,300 page's indexed within google, rising at 1,500+ a week.

Im also getting around to the 1,500 UV to my site a day and growing.
    With on average 100,000 page views a day.

My site is targeted at kids/teens

Its been online for 40days and it reached the 5th million page view the other day, so i think its doing well.

Im wondering how much do you think i could make out of this site? With advertising, say on google ads/month?

And who i should go with? google ads or could someone recommend anything better?

I just want an estimate of what i could make if i got google ads and stuck them all over the site, how much do you estimate i could make a month?

thanks

Ninjasoft, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  2. designer007

designer007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google ads or Ad engage. Also, you can sell advertising space.

designer007, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  3. AndrewCavanagh

AndrewCavanagh Member

Best Answers:
    It might also be wise to start thinking of an information product (or series of information products) you may be able to create and sell to your visitors.

The potential for profit in having your own info products you've targeted specifically for your visitors is enormous.

You do have to be very careful selling to teenagers because the credit card they use to purchase usually belongs to their parents.

You don't want irate parents contacting you and demanding refunds so part of your sales process would have to include telling these teens about making sure they're doing the right thing when they order.

Kindest regards,
    Andrew Cavanagh

AndrewCavanagh, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  4. Ninjasoft

Ninjasoft Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks guys!

but how much do you think i could earn a month, on this site, with google ads?

:)

Ninjasoft, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  5. Richard Steggall

Richard Steggall Peon

Best Answers:
    Firstly well done on getting that much of page views in a such short time.
    Earning depends on many things with Google.
    Best is to test this out and as you go you will learn how to make most out of them.
    Rough guess maybe about £20-40/ day.. I maybe wrong though :(

Richard Steggall, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  6. Soner

Soner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got same kinda same stats with ninja for 1 of my site, but l was earning like 6-7$ per day from google ads. Adbrite sucks in my opinion because they pay current month price 2 months later. All that l know "layout" plays huge role. Be careful about that, there are some google ad-sense layouts, you can try to use them. One more thing, there's a website, l can't remember the name but it was saying some keywords for ad-sense which bring you most income.

Soner, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  7. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your pageviews are good - you may wish to see if there are any pay per lead options available for your niche (sometimes, you can get paid per lead you send to a site for giving something away).

Adsense - if you would like some help with maximising your Adsense returns, I have a 70 page book that shows you the best adsense startegies. It's free here if you wish:

http://www.global-ebooks.com/adempire.htm

(download the first link at the top)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How Can You Get Paid $200 Per Person That You Give Away Quality Products To? See Here

tuksdrr, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  8. Ninjasoft

Ninjasoft Peon

Best Answers:
    lookin now, thanks

Ninjasoft, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  9. Ninjasoft

Ninjasoft Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmm nice guide, but thats for a beginner, im a bit more advance, although i found like 1page out of all that useful, but im sure beginners would get alot of help from that guide. thx!

oh and guys estimate of daily earnings?

thanks

10. techyman

techyman Peon

Best Answers:
    - Google ads
    - CPA ads
    - Amazon affiliate (target games, magazines ets).

techyman, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  11. csroster

csroster Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, I estimate you'll be making more than you are now? It kinda seems like you're trying to find out something before you put ads on, but i can't imagine why it would be an estimation of how much you'll make.

I say you throw them on, and play with them until you get the combination of factors to make the most.

Any reason for the hesitation?

csroster, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  12. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    I would look more into a combination of affiliate advertisements and google ads. On one of my high traffic websites I also have a combination of CPM, Google Adsense, and small affiliates links which has pretty much optimized my earnings.

primeelite, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  13. KarlMiller

KarlMiller Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your getting that many hits with out advertising now than my advice would be to take your time before turning your site google generic.
    Google doesnt really pay that well. Considering your traffic volume and whatever niche your in, It appears you are at a cross road. There is no way to estimate how much you can make from google. I can guesstimate not much.
    Good luck with the good thing going,
    Cheers

KarlMiller, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  14. netridge

netridge Peon

Best Answers:
    if I was getting that much traffic I would of course throw some google adsense as filler, I would then try to sell add space on my own, since you have a lot of traffic you could charge more and make more than what google adsense would pay you.

you didn't state your sites niceh but try to find advertisers that would be interested or are similar to your forum niche.

netridge, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  15. BrisbaneWebmaster

BrisbaneWebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    If I were you I would put adsense on the site, then also advertise on your site for sponsors ranging in price from $100-$250 a month. If you put up a few affiliate programs and reviews as well you may also pick up some affiliate commission. I think you could easily make $3000-$8000 a month based on 40,000 uniques a month. I am impressed as to how quickly you build your pages and traffic. I'm assuming you auto generated pages and content.

BrisbaneWebmaster, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  16. zzmrusky

zzmrusky Peon

Best Answers:
    good, jsut put adsense on the site, you woll make much money

zzmrusky, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  17. jingwen

jingwen Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes,you can put some ads on the web and also change the content of your web,you can sell some toys which kids/teens are like .Then i think you will earn much money.

jingwen, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  18. timecoderror

timecoderror Peon

Best Answers:
    Who builds a website, has that much traffic and has yet to put any revenue generation on it or understand what to use, but isn't a beginner? Something is stinky here....

timecoderror, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  19. Ninjasoft

Ninjasoft Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for all the reply's! ill take them into consideration!

reason in not with google ad's yet : got banned for clicking my own ad's :/, but im getting a new computer soon, so i will sign up again!

the niche is : kids celebs btw!

20. Ninjasoft

Ninjasoft Peon

Best Answers:
    Im 16, ino google ad's are "supposedly" the best, but im banned from them, im just trying to find other methods, preferably witch pay more for cpm!

Im also trying to find out who i should contact for sponsers.

by the way, it has so much content because its a fourm, but i have changed the urls so they look like actual pages with url rewrite :) so google will see it as a content site!