1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Update - NetXServers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by customer_service, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Profit|Jacob

Profit|Jacob Banned

Best Answers:
    He scammed alot of people, and i mean ALOT.

He will never be allowed to return, keep on backing him and his scams up and you are sure to get a ban too. Just a warning.

Profit|Jacob, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  2. samcroft11

samcroft11 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you should keep saying things like this in the thread Jacob, just let whatever is happening take its course. There is no need to attempt to wreck a companies reputation for something which may not be completely true, or for something you don't have the full knowledge about.

samcroft11, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  3. Economist

Economist Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, let's trust you, you said, cameron got hacked... if he got hacked then probably all his servers got hacked, if hacker have root access to server then he have every customer acc and password
    Now, if customer use the same pass for paypal acc then hacker have customers paypal accounts. That means paypals are probably got hacked etc etc
    Who is guilty???
    That answer is cameron,he can't just got hacked,he should to secure servers etc etc

Address Not Found
    www.netxservers.net could not be found. Please check the name and try again.

Address Not Found
    www.connecthost.net could not be found. Please check the name and try again.

Address Not Found
    www.fiveminutevps.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again.

Economist, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  4. samcroft11

samcroft11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I noticed that an hour ago. Their servers for which provide hosting are up though as I have a plan with them from a while back still.

5. prilep

prilep Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't know whats going on maybe what you are saying is true maybe it's not. I haven't seen him on MSN since this happened, but hope it gets sorted out soon.

- Prilep :D

prilep, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  6. Economist

Economist Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe he don't use the same msn after a big scam scene with hosting company?
    Maybe is 13 years old kid(he was terrorized by cameron) pay someone to crash cameron's msn?
    Maybe is he block you?

7. samcroft11

samcroft11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Economist why are you so out to get Cameron right now?

Its best to say nothing until we are sure, there is no need to keep saying wild accusations with no proof.

8. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt its true the servers I have with him are up and running perfectly I have the Ip starting with 38 which was the exception for the termination because they are at a different DC.
    I have Contacted James batton who is the Head of there support center and he told me that only 35% of there clients are effected and they will be giving Full/Partial refunds None of Camerons VPS Clients will be Effected! Only Dedicated Server Clients!
    Camerons Msn was also hacked along with his DigitalPoint Account so that is why he isn't on msn and banned..

-Chris

ChrisMiller, Jul 29, 2008 IP
    prilep likes this.
  9. Profit|Jacob

Profit|Jacob Banned

Best Answers:
    I don´t want to know who made you believe those lies lol. Cameron fled with 100$ payments of alot of clients of himself. I even know hosts like fireballhosting wich lost alot of money because of Cameron. He stole pretty large amounts off their accounts.

I am ready to back this up with any proof anyone needs. But for my own sake and for the sake of the victims I cannot post it here. The law will soon get him and he will be in jail for a VERY LONG time. The moment he gets CONVICTED, will be the moment we publish a book of over 150 pages of proof.

Unless you are right and indeed everything is hacked, including all his home pc´s. But that is something wich I really doubt. How can EVERYTHING be hacked. Its pretty impossible. Will they also use the hacked accounts to refund?

We have had hacks of our services before, the last thing you do is just disappear. You just don´t do that!

10. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yea the reason you can't post it here is probably because you have no proof simple as that :rolleyes: Cameron never did nothing but have a problem with a hacker and DataCenter......

-Chris

ChrisMiller, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  11. prilep

prilep Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please Pm me any proof you have on this?

- Prilep :)

prilep, Jul 29, 2008 IP
    1 person likes this.
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Can someone just close this thread? This bickering is useless... Why does this part of the forum have to be filled with all this crap?

Mia, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  13. customer_service

customer_service Banned

Best Answers:
    ok, everyone is attacking every here, this post was to show how that cameron was "supposedly" hacked and then banned? well i for 1 am glad since he underminds all the other hosting companies as well.

i have seen all the chat between Stroh and cameron, which cameron did some really stupid crap.

@freethenoob, as a ex yahoo hacker, i do have a problem with it since it was done to my wife and i don't like them anymore.

@ profit jacob, i know that he made him loose money so i can agree with you on that he shouldn't be on DP due to him screwing fireballhost out of a good bit of money.

@Economist, i agree since i have heard everything about him as well being like 13 and such.

so as you can all can read from the posts made in this thread, that yes cameron was a scammer and also sholdn't be allowed on the forum due to him posting that he can't have a paypal account due to him not being of legal which i believe that DP doesn't allow anyone who is not of the age of 18 to be on the forum due to the adult material contained on the sites posted.

why do you call it crap when a scammer is banned? hmmm, wouldn't you want to know more about a person who scammed you from other people who have been banned? makes you wonder about it huh?

well if you think about its not useless in any means.

customer_service, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    What I am referring to as CRAP, are these useless posts in BST. They have no place here. If you believe there is a problem with a particular person here or that they are less than honest, report them to a mod and move on.

All this useless banter here does nothing but fill up the BST with more and more, he said - she said BS that just ends up filling up the forum with flame wars.

My take? Personally and professionally? I've been in this business over 11 years. I'm not referring to us, the OP, or anyone in this thread in particular, but....

When I see things like, UNLIMITED EVERYTHING FOR $1 per year, or FOR LIFE!

Or, Dedicated servers for $30/mo. with unlimited everything. Or I go to a listed web site and find out that the domain was created 2 days ago, or ever a month ago...

Or I go to a hosts web site and they are touting their up time which happens to be recorded for 1 week and is already at 98%...

What I am saying is that there are more than enough warning signs here for the consumer. Those purchasing services from others here have to realize that when you go to a web site that resembles anything I have just stated. Or see people touting ridiculous offers and insane pricing - that there is obviously something not right!

Most of us try very hard to police ourselves and help educate others here about the reality of the products/services they are buying. There a handful that do not, and it again - is pretty obvious who they are.

If the people buying services from these people cannot see these warning signs, I'm not sure I would be comfortable providing services to them either.

Mia, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  15. Economist

Economist Peon

Best Answers:
    Did I mention that NetXServers is not a registred company?

16. ZaxiHosting

ZaxiHosting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    rep added.
    simply.

ZaxiHosting, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  17. prilep

prilep Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    prilep, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  18. Kaoz

Kaoz Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i read, seems he wanted himself banned.

Kaoz, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  19. splatcatballa99

splatcatballa99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Cameron is not 15-16 and I can't show you proof as I don't have copies of his license which he has offered to people before.
    Cameron did not scam anyone I work for him.

Please do show me some proof.

splatcatballa99, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  20. Profit|Jacob

Profit|Jacob Banned

Best Answers:
    Err.. We all know allready he is not yet old enough to own a paypal account!

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=4510558&postcount=18

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.