1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Friend wants me to build his Real Estate site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by abercrombie, Jul 29, 2008.

my friend wants me to build his real estate site. i have lots of experience building sites for myself on various topics but the last time i built a site for others was about 10 years ago and i can honestly say i didn't like it. too many changes, updates that i wasn't getting paid additional for after the up front cost.

anyhow, they way i think it would work is a up front cost then getting paid by the hour for any additional changes with a half hour minimum right?

looking for pricing structure and scheme. i also really don't want to do it 'cause i rather concentrate on my own thang.

abercrombie, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  2. priyakochin

priyakochin Banned

Best Answers:
    Always we used to provide free update for six months or one year at maximum after that clients used to pay us.

priyakochin, Jul 29, 2008 IP
    abercrombie likes this.
  3. ditch182

ditch182 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tend to quote by the project, then I offer a maintenance and support plan. I make it clear that if they don't opt for the plan, then I'll charge premium rates for any updates.

ditch182, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  4. IntellectToday

IntellectToday Banned

Best Answers:
    As Ditch182 says - provide the opportunity to opt-in for a Maintenance and Support Plan.

You can set one up for say - 6 Months after the job is complete. Charge an additional price for that feature, and if they don't opt-in they'll have to pay a "premium rate" for anything they need done.

As with anything you setup, you should include that plan for a little while for free. But after that period they need to use the special plan, or pay a higher rate for work done. However, I'm sure you would setup the prices and time periods relative to the job itself.

IntellectToday, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  5. DCharles

DCharles Peon

Best Answers:
    what type of real estate site is it? i have a few domain names that he may be interested in
    if his market is foreclosures. please pm me.

DCharles, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  6. abercrombie

abercrombie Peon

Best Answers:
    he already bought the domain name of his company. he just needs someone to build it.

abercrombie, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  7. tomjerryhacker

tomjerryhacker Peon

Best Answers:
    We design sites for as low as 50$ :)

Interested??? PM me

tomjerryhacker, Jul 29, 2008 IP