1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seventeen Serial Bomb Blasts In Ahmedabad India 28 Dead 100+ Injured

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Gujju_GangsteR, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes and it is very sad as they killing normal people. I am sure people of my state Gujart will show unity and give answer to terrorist who killing peoples.:(.

As far news there were 20 Bomb blast yesterday and 50 people lost their life.:( One of mejor one is in Civil Hospital and 25 people were killed.

Rohit patel, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  2. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Taliban means student not teacher.

Stop being paranoid.

wmghori, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  3. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Something like madrassa student ;)

bogart, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  4. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    madrassa means school (regardless of what courses are taught there)

Sometimes I wonder who is more brainwashed you or those sucide bombers. Don't take it personaly. But you need two hands to clap. You just hear one side of the story and jumps to conclusion that other side is definitly wrong.

wmghori, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  5. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You think what is going the indoctrination Karachi Kids into radical islam is good? :confused:

bogart, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  6. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To me it sounds more like how to be a good Muslim and help others to be a good Muslim and spread the message, same practice is followed in every religion. To me my friend you sound way too paranoid but the truth is USA is most arrogant and ballistic towards rest of the world with highest number of war heads and pretty screwed up approach. Profiting from war is your business.

Jin, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  7. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Teaching that Americans are terrorists doesn't seem to be teaching Muslims on how to be a good Muslim. This is teaching about hatred and revenge rather than teaching about the religion of peace.

wisdomtool, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  8. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Some more denial of the reality in Pakistan :confused:

Pakistan South Waziristan Taliban Fighters

[​IMG]

bogart, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  9. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1: That is what a paranoid mind will perceive and try to bash Islam.
    2: Sole agenda of bashing Islam from any thing whatever reason.

Jin, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  10. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure they are not americans and they did not studied in Karachi madrasa. They are some stone aged villagers who americans are bombing with regular army.

There are always two sides of a mirror but your minds are set to bash Islam.

Jin, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  11. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    1. How am I bashing Muslims? Just clarifying the statement that teaching hatred will never produce good Muslims. I do not see that as bashing Muslims, alternatively you can say that teach hatred to [any religion] will not produce [any religion] good followers.

2. I don't have any agenda against Muslims, just from this post you are saying that my sole agenda is bashing Islam seemed to be a bit far fetch. In that case, should everyone just post All Muslims are Good, Everyone else is Bad so as not to be seen as Muslim bashers?

12. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, don't take it on your self i am speaking in general. Probably any american who will see the video will probably perceive the wrong meaning out of it and thats what i am trying to say and which is utterly wrong, i am sure they are not teaching them to go to America and start killing but teaching them how to b a good Muslim, fundamentals of Islam, learning and following Islam properly e.g drinking alcohol and killing innocents is prohibited in Islam and if that is what they practice and tell to their Muslim friends back in america who do not know such things.

Again i am not targeting you and sorry if you are offended, i'm speaking in general why people bash Islam is either they are paranoid out of things which does not even matter or they have sole purpose of bashing for any reason and what ever it could be.

Jin, Jul 27, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  13. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    BREAKING NEWS Second series of blasts in India in two days.

Authorities scoured a western Indian city Sunday for those behind a series of bombings that killed at least 45 people, reportedly rounding up more than two dozen residents.

"In the name of Allah. the Indian Mujahideen strike again! Do whatever you can, within 5 minutes from now, feel the terror of Death!" said an e-mail from the group sent to a number of Indian television news stations just minutes before the blasts

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080727/ap_on_re_as/india_explosions

bogart, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  14. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for those who got wounded and got killed and oh yea i saw them studying in that karachi madrassa lets go invade run run run.

Jin, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  15. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So is America going to invade india as well because they might be thinking the terrorists have surged into india now and of course america has sworn to kill.

Jin, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  16. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Militants are being trained in Lashkar camps is Pakistian to attack targets in India.

Specifically, the ministry listed southern Indian cities and towns where Lashkar activists are operating.

They included Hyderabad, Warangal, Nalgonda and Mahboobnagar in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore and Gulbarga in Karnataka, Malappuram and Palakkad in Kerala, and Chennai, Coimbatore and Ramanathapuram in Tamil Nadu.

Police officials say Lashkar has trained hundreds of Muslim youths in Pakistan and deployed them across India -- from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.

According to the officials, Lashkar -- the military wing of Pakistani religious university Dawat-ul-Irshad -- is training hundreds of Muslim youths in Pakistan and Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2006/jan/02spec.htm

bogart, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  17. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same and even worst cant be said in reply since there had been more bomb blasts and casualties in Pakistan in past two years and it can be said India was involved on those blasts funded and fully supported by USA. I am not saying India or usa did those blasts in Pakistan but just to satisfy your blame war.

Jin, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  18. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i do not know if there is a truth to this article that i am posting or the site that i am getting it from but it is very interesting. Actually the site is very interesting both from a design point of view and idea and the content. i found it by accident and would love to find out more about it.
    if you find politics fascinating it is a must read.
    http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a84textbooks#a84textbooks

pizzaman, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  19. JeremiaSK8

JeremiaSK8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's always sad to hear about suicidal bombings and things like this, where civilians can be killed.

Btw many of you might not know, but israeli people started modern terrorism. Before that, there were no hotel bombings and things like that.

JeremiaSK8, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  20. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Can you quote us the source for this? This is something new to me.