1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

low resource version for mobile devices (iphones,PDAs)

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by stOx, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    would it be possible to get a low-tech version of the forum for viewing on a mobile device? i sometimes look around the forum from the pub on my iphone 3g and the pages take a while to load.

A version with no (or little) styling and just text (maybe avatars too) would make visiting the forum on the iphone a pleasure.

it looks like there is a theme designed with mobile devices in mind, Though its still in beta.

stOx, Jul 27, 2008 IP
    eXe likes this.
  2. Trusted Writer

Trusted Writer Banned

Best Answers:
    I have an iPod Touch, a BenQ-Siemens Pocket PC and an HTC 3G smartphone and I have any problem viewing this site through such devices.

As commented before, moderators can't do anything to implement any change to DP layout or scripting other that save your suggestions as reference for Shawn who is taking a break away from here.

Trusted Writer, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  3. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it's not a problem, But a lower file size would speed up loading.

stOx, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  4. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the suggestion. Trusted writer accurately described the situation at this time.

Smyrl, Jul 27, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.