1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you need Traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Yousif, Jul 25, 2008.

1. TrafficSales

TrafficSales Peon

Best Answers:
    Would this be considered zombie pc's or virii controlled. Do you own these PC's because if not you're definately breaking the law.

TrafficSales, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  2. RoseStyle

RoseStyle Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow Hes offering a free service and you guys have the nerve to question a free service?
    He has 2 ppl comment on how good it is and if you dont want a FREE service get off your ass and go somewhere else

RoseStyle, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  3. Yousif

Yousif Banned

Best Answers:
    These are my computers, silly.

Yousif, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  4. hidden1.com

hidden1.com Peon

Best Answers:
    My comment is a fact. There is no legal benefit from having a robot/script to visit a website.
    A script is not going to:
    * buy your product,
    * read and COMPREHEND your blog article,
    * or post a unique comment which it thought up by ITSELF

Your title of "Berserker" suits you. I tried to explain (nicely) to you the reason why people have an issue with the traffic you are providing... however, you just go into a defensive frenzy instead of understanding what I am saying.

With cost-per-impression adverts, a publisher gets paid depending on the amount of visitors/humans which visit the website (and thus view the advert). If a website is running cost-per-impression adverts, then the bot traffic would lead to FRAUDULENT funds since you are misleading the advertising agencies (like Google AdSense) into believing that more humans (than actual amount) have visited the website and thus seen the adverts. If you fail to see how this is fraud, then I give up.

Regards,

Update:
    @RoseStyle
    The issue is not about Yousif's free service. I am trying to inform him of how this traffic does not actually help but rather leads him into possibly unlawful areas. I was just trying to help a brother (Yousif) out.

hidden1.com, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  5. Yousif

Yousif Banned

Best Answers:
    Google's AdSense is sensitive to how many uniques you hit in how fast you get them. I can break down the system to provide unique hits at different times. "Your title of "Berserker" suits you." -- Umm, I have no control over my title, but I've been a member for less than 25 days, and yet I've posted 2 contributing threads, and endless posts on a daily-basis. "I tried to explain (nicely) to you the reason why people have an issue with the traffic you are providing' -- Who are these "people" you refer to? Are they imaginary? My inbox is flooding with people asking for this small favor, and how many are really seeing this as a threat? I think you need to place your commentary somewhere else where it matters ;)

Yousif, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  6. Infekted

Infekted Banned

Best Answers:
    This service is nice I immedently recieved a ton of traffic from this guy, also I had gotten a couple user sign ups and unique hits. I was pretty happy. Why should you guys question a free service? Take advantage of it now!! I got me some traffic get you some!!!

Infekted, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  7. MarketExpert

MarketExpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alright bud. Hit me with some traffic at netseek033.110mb.com
    Thanks.
    I don't see why people are being sceptical.

Maybe my youtube video will be next. hahaha

MarketExpert, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  8. TrafficSales

TrafficSales Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what this would be useful for .. youtube view increases. Don't advertise it for web traffic.
    If I were you I'd offer youtube views only.

TrafficSales, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  9. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder how many usernames yousif is using in his pathetic thread.

copper12, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  10. MarketExpert

Best Answers:

Actually the traffic is unique ip's from all over the world.
    Good job, it has its its uses.

I believe I have a better way to generate mass hits though.
    5 auto traffic exchange surfers rotating sites every 15 seconds in in a five page group in one Crazy Browser.
    Thats over 1,000 unique hits per hour. Some people actually charge for doing this. (very unethical to charge though)

I was joking about the youtube video. hehe. The best way to do that is to use a refresh script set for every 5 seconds and leave it on overnight. Wow i'm good.

I don't actually do this stuff. I have real websites to create.

Peace.

11. hidden1.com

hidden1.com Peon

Best Answers:
    "Who are these "people" you refer to? Are they imaginary?"
    Are you blind or have short-term memory? :p
    First (and foremost) it's me. Secondly, it's everyone who saw the flaw in this idea of having bots roaming a website... and understood how unnecessary it is. (apart from web crawlers that have an actual reason for existing)
    i.e. silveraden, hardip2057, Grim_Reaper, tigrs84, billy786... to name a few

AND... I can assure you that there have been many people who have read this thread and didn't even bother about posting anything since they already know that bot traffic is not very helpful unless you trying to generate false/fake/unlawful traffic to acquire additional revenue.

"My inbox is flooding with people asking for this small favor, and how many are really seeing this as a threat?"
    These people are either:
    * Unaware that their advertising agencies can ban their account since bot traffic infringes upon terms & conditions... since it is an unlawful method of getting traffic to increase revenue.
    * or, these guys are fully aware... however, do not care since they wish to make money regardless of ethical issues.

"I think you need to place your commentary somewhere else where it matters"
    I think this is very true and I completely agree with you. You (and many others) fail to see what is wrong with bot traffic. I must thank you for reminding me that I shouldn't bother about (nor try to prevent) people from leading themselves into trouble. Sometimes, people need to learn by themselves.

It is highly ironic that as someone who provides vulnerability assessment and penetration tests (a job that requires a certain level of ethics)... you do not care much about how you offer your computers (and services) for people to generate unlawful traffic and/or fraudulent revenue.

Lastly, this thread is dead to me... so if anyone has anything to say to me (good or bad)... then rather PM me.

@Infekted
    Yousif has already informed everyone that scripts/bots generate the traffic... so I don't care how many million sign-ups you got... it was either not Yousif 's traffic... or Yousif signing himself up multiple times. :cool:

hidden1.com, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  12. Yousif

Yousif Banned

Best Answers:
    Are you partially retarded?

Yousif, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  13. Yousif

Yousif Banned

Best Answers:
    You're an idiot. This shouldn't even be called a 'service'. It's a favor. A very small favor. Until someone is banned because of my 'service' -- Then you can hate on what I'm doing, got it? In the meantime, post elsewhere. Or, how about you actually post a decent thread and troll to someone else. If you don't like what I'm doing, then it's realistically none of your business. If someone complains to me because of my service, then you'll have your minute of glory.

Yousif, Jul 26, 2008 IP
    DigitalPointer likes this.
  14. MarketExpert

Best Answers:

It seems you have wasted a few minutes of your time writing this uselsess epilog. No offence. I personally see no problem with someone offering a free service. Regardless of how useful it is to particular individuals.

15. kyrash

kyrash Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey common guys... why are some of you trying to slam this guy with an offence? If you don't like what he has to offer SIMPLY WALK AWAY... and if you do then take it and say thank you. Jeezzzzzz

kyrash, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  16. kyrash

kyrash Peon

Best Answers:
    Like someone rightly said... such traffic has it uses which i am currently enjoying as our friend Yousif kindly set my site up and i tell you i have no regrets as everything is running smoothly and been used in the way i want to use it. If you are scared of losing your adsense then you know what they say "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen". Great job buddy

kyrash, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  17. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yousif got angry. He might sic his 30 computers on me.

copper12, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  18. ltx.pvc

ltx.pvc Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Yousif, are you ok with sending hits to adult sites ? If so please send me a PM and I'll give you a few URL's. Thanks

ltx.pvc, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  19. nasiransari

nasiransari Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all give us the proof.. any pic what and how u'll do this? control over 60 pcs are crap.

nasiransari, Jul 27, 2008 IP