1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

70 minutes of terror, 17 blasts, red alert & triple alert cities, what is going on?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by adityas, Jul 26, 2008.

A fellow DP'er has made a post about this a while ago, but since then, the actual number of blasts reported has gone up to 17. Death toll to 26, and injured is above the 100 mark.

I live in a city about 300 miles from Ahmedabad, and even then all I can see outside my window is Brown (cops in my state have brown uniforms). I can't even begin to imagine what's going on in Ahmedabad...

Sniffer dogs rule these streets, and bomb squads have cordened life itself in Ahmedabad. Crowded areas in the Capital of Gujrat, at 6:30 pm on a Saturday, its not difficult to see that the motive was to create terror, and target innocent civilians.

Within just 24 hours of attacking India's Information Technology Capital Bangalore, the terrorists even sent an email to the authorities, saying they are about to strike again just a couple of minutes before the blasts took place.

The Indian Independence Day is just around the corner, and the Indian economy has never been stronger, the General elections are going to be announced within the next few months (a billion people will go to the polls), the Indian government has just survived a trust vote in the parliament, and has strengthened ties with the US by forwarding their assurance of the N-deal. There are probably a million reasons why the blasts could have happened, and that being said, terror outfits don't need reason to take innocent lives...

While most of the country is facing Power Cuts due to the delayed monsoon this year, and the other battling terror, things look grim around here :(

The city of Bangalore has in a way returned to normal, and I'm sure Ahmedabad by tomorrow will get back to normal too, news channels and print media don't forget to highlight the resilience shown by the citizens, but are we really being resilient, or have we just surrendered to the fact that we are helpless?

FYI, 4 of these blasts took place INSIDE HOSPITALS, how much sicker can this get?

adityas, Jul 26, 2008 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  2. poison_paradize

poison_paradize Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The world is screwed :(

poison_paradize, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  3. article writer

article writer Peon

Best Answers:
    i am seeing 24 hrs news channel,

really sad, these kind of events cannot occur without knowing to politicians

article writer, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  4. perlbone

perlbone Peon

Best Answers:
    poison_paradize
    No, it's not yet. At least those bombermans didn't got any of truly high-tech weapons.

Also, IMO there's no difference between explosion in hospital and explosion in a trashcan.
    Demolishing the room of highly qualified personnel in hospital with a purpose - that's sick.
    So terrorists have just made another foolish incident. Boooring.

perlbone, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  5. Chrissy17

Chrissy17 Peon

Best Answers:
    Condolences to the families of the victims.

Chrissy17, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  6. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Terrorism has started to show its dirty head again and it is the duty of the law enforcement people - the police to bring the situation under control. When shall we live in peace without any crime or bomb blast? May be 100 or 200 years from now??

dairyman, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  7. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well It is not good for us and I can feet the effects which happened in my state. One of my friend was also injured.:( Central Goverments started politics but they have no plan to control it. IB is sleeping.:(

Rohit patel, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  8. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do people do this? This is so stupid.. No matter what precautions we take, this won't stop. The entire mindset has to change, which will obviously never happen the way things are going

TheVccMatey, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  9. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    3 Live bombs found in surat, gujarat, india right now. God please save our city and country from terrorists :(

gauravgrt, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  10. meetbro

meetbro Banned

Best Answers:
    All because of indian politics...

meetbro, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  11. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    there is absence of unity too.

12. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Yes! It is very sad and the Car which carry the explosive material near Pune Village and it could be create big problems. Don't know about new news but at the moment all Molls and Theatres has been closed for today.

Rohit patel, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  13. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes rohit. its very sad day. You being near to surat, please stay alert and hope that everything wents out fine.

14. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right and I keep eye on Tv News channels which is not a reliable information provider but wish everything will be ok. Policemens are everywhere now.

15. Dinesh_add

Dinesh_add Active Member

Best Answers:
    policemen's are also human bing we all have to fight with this kind of terror. until & uncles we are ready to fight terror, nothing going to happen . we all have to alert.

Dinesh_add, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  16. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

What was the fault of this innocent animal ??

and this innocent middle class man. :(

[​IMG]

17. rockinfuture

rockinfuture Peon

Best Answers:
    Those who are responsible for these events should be killed in front of whole mob.... They don't even think, about what they are doing.

rockinfuture, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  18. poison_paradize

poison_paradize Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is.
    The world is fucked up.

poison_paradize, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  19. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right! Why they are killing innocent animal and human, They should be killed in front of whole mob.