1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Brainwashing Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Ichigo91, Jul 24, 2008.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    so in other words, you added nothing more than debunked added, we are back to the same point, you believe that this video is something truthful, and you base your conclusion on the video itself.

in other words, I believe this video is the truth, because the girl in that video said so.

imad, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It is a funny thing about people who posts this type of stuff.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=799872

That is all just deflection and spin. Is it really that hard for you to simply say something like this:

I don't agree that they are teaching the Quran or Islam as I know it, but I condemn anyone that tries to teach hatred using religion to support that hatred.

Why can't you simply say something like that?

There is certain irony in that YOU are the one who posted the thread about the disgusting article. No care about the implication on Jews with YOUR OWN POSTS. Your position on these issues, as I have said many times, is very clear from the totality of your posts on this forum.

And for the record, when you posted that clip about the Rabbi, I didn't even need to watch it before I wrote:
    "I condemn the rabbi's speech in the video you posted. I have no need to defend scum. I certainly wouldn't think that posting more bad things about Islam would make the rabbi look better - nor can I fathom any reason I would try to defend him or make him look better."

It is sad and not at all surprising, that on a post which might make Islam look bad, you again think that talking about some racist rabbi makes it better.

browntwn, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  3. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What else do we have to go on other than the words someone uses and where they claim to find justification for antisemitism?

You would have to be delusional to see someone claim to believe something because it's in a book and then conclude that the book isn't where they found the justification.

Reporter; Why don't you like the jews?
    Girl; Because they are apes and pigs
    Reporter; Who said that about them?
    Girl; Our god
    Reporter; and where did he say that?
    Girl; in the Koran
    Reporter; He said that about them in the koran, That's right.

What conclusion can we draw from that other than the the justification for believing jews are apes and pigs was found in the koran?

Feel free, at any point, To condemn these people for taking your gods words out of context (it was out of context, right?) and presenting you religion in a bad light.

Do you believe jews are apes and pigs imad? (second time of asking)

stOx, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Then mohumud was not a real muslim then?

debunked, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  5. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I already answered this, can you answer my question?

imad, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  6. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Excuse me?

Where did I say that I hate you because your muslim?

I only posted a video that shows a muslim brainwashing a kid.
    Not all of them are like that, but its a fact that there are.

Actually there were even (I dont know if still) children shows where they teach them thats its k to hate jews, and learning them all kind of things about weapons.

Not all muslims are like that, I am just showing the bad part. is that wrong?

You said that real muslims arent like that, so only those who are like that (that brainwashi children) will hate themself.

Where did I say something like that?

You just said that there are Muslims and Real Muslims. so are you implying that the Muslims are the bad ones and the Real Muslims the good if so I guess its k to hate the Muslims?

What does god have anything to do with this?

I think you don't know what the heck you are talking about, you are talking to me like I gave my opinion about this whole thing.

Ichigo91, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  7. mrfazee

mrfazee Peon

Best Answers:
    Islam is a religion of peace and does not encourage hatred, read the quran for urself, the whole of it, with the explanation and then tell me if it calls the jews pigs! IT DOESNT!

The quran was written 1400 years ago! And it warned the muslims that the Jews would be the most dangerous for the muslims! And 1400 years later the jews are killing innocent muslims in Palestine! Occupying muslim lands!

100 percent accurate!

mrfazee, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  8. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    before you ask my questions which I already answered on these forums, you should make it clear to me, what do you want me to condemn exactly, religions? or Islam, or Quran, or the ones who taught her?

imad, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  9. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are passages that could be interpreted this way. Off the top of my head there is one that speaks about transgressors of the sabbath and how allah turned them in to pigs and monkeys.

So really you have two options;
    1) believe that jews are pigs and monkeys
    2) criticise those muslims who incorrectly interpret the words of your god to spread hatred and poison children's minds.
    or 3) do what imad done, see it as an opportunity to criticise jews and not once address the issue at hand.

Because either way, There are some muslims, Like the girl in this video and whatever filth see fit to poison a childs mind with hatred, who do believe the quran calls jews apes and pigs. So really, If you do believe that they are wrong, You should be correcting them regarding the contents of the quran, Not us.

Do you think jews are pigs and apes imad? (third time of asking)

stOx, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  10. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    to answer your question, I believe Jews are human beings, not pigs, nor apes, and not descendent's from pigs or apes,

you did not give a clear direct answer though, I m still interested in your personal answer (options), do you base the truth on the video itself, or the Quran, or the interpretation of some people?

imad, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  11. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I did answer. I said her belief that jews are pigs and apes comes from the quran. It may come from an interpretation that you disagree with, But it still comes from the quran.. How do i know this? because she said so, or more specifically, It's what some hateful piece of shit has taught her.

If you happen to disagree with their interpretation of the quran then your time would be better spent correcting them, Not trying to sweep it under the carpet, distancing yourself from it and using the fact that someone happen to highlight it as an excuse to attack jews.

stOx, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  12. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    TO ALL:

nowhere in the Quran are Jews called apes and pigs.
    Its just on one occasion that God mentions that He cursed some sinful Jews to be converted into apes and pigs.
    Thats IT!

Ahmad_Malik, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  13. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look imad, fact is I dunno if the Quran teaches hate or not so I believe you it doesnt.

Anyway some muslims read the quran the wrong way and think it justifies their terrorist acts thus pass it on to their children.

Like StOx said you have 2 options:
    1) Go with the stupid haters who read the quran the wrong way = believe that jews are pigs and monkeys.

2) criticise those muslims who incorrectly interpret the words of your god to spread hatred and poison children's minds.

Now how come you cant choose? Your either 1 or 2, there is NO middle.

And Im not attacking you or your religion, the opposite: I respect both.

Lemon116, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  14. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the explanation.
    I believe you unless anyone else has some other information.

Those people who use religion to justify their acts while twisting the written are worse then apres and pigs, do you agree?

Lemon116, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  15. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol. You're right. I'm surprised why people pick out such verses and twist them for the reason they want. I have SO many references in the Quran where God orders peace at all costs. And more where God refers to Christians and Jews as closest to Muslims. And one where it says "and you'll find the closest in compassion those who will say we are Christians...". [May God forgive any mistake].
    All that people lack is research. Believe me, the stuff I have been through all my life, all the research and all the Divine Blessings - I can kind of say I went from being a Atheist to a Muslim.

Ahmad_Malik, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  16. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not think that I m that blind to see those Jews who support our cause, of those even there are some who are against Israel, so I would not feel the need to "condemn for showing", the way Israel condemned Goldstein,

and I do not need to say this is not in Quran, when any person from any background, can find Quran easily online and read it, and do a search for "pigs" and "apes" and "Jews" and see where each of the words were mentioned,

I hope with the examples I have shown, I made it clear that anybody can dig in any country to find dirty things, to be a person who has honesty, I think you should also include MEMRI when you condemn acts of spreading hatred, if you do not know about MEMRI, I recommend you to read about it, you can start by reading the posts about it on this forum, they have many links to outside sources,

after that I would be very interested to know your opinion, whether you support it, or condemn it?

imad, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1005619.html
    it seems that the <sarcasm>religious </sarcasm> group over there on both side support violence.
    and children on both side are subject to hate. Or i also have a more benevolent explanation if you are intrested

pizzaman, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  18. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Taqiyya and kitman - lying for the sake of Islam

kitman

You didn't. It's a kitman tactic called diversion.

See these:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/005.qmt.html

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/009.qmt.html

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/008.qmt.html

How about this one:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/052.sbt.html#004.052.177
    A few more random ones (may be covered above):

Another one:

Qur'an 13:41 "Do they not see us advancing from all sides into the land (of the disbelievers), reducing its borders (by giving it to believers in war victories).

A quote from a hateful islamist:

Other information, as requested:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/005.qmt.html#005.060
    http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/005.qmt.html#005.060
    http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/abudawud/037.sat.html
    More here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q="the+descendants+of+apes+and+pigs"&btnG=Search

Even more:

http://atheism.about.com/b/2004/03/22/silence-about-islamic-antisemitism.htm
    Tons more here (too much to post. complete with references):

http://www.memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Area=sr&ID=SR01102

Kids are taught to hate:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/19/AR2006051901769_pf.html

CAIR distributes Quran banned as anti-Semitic

GTech, Jul 27, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  19. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Taqiyya and kitman -- lying for the sake of Islam -- is no joke. I wonder how many agreements and treaties are made with no intention of living up to them.

bogart, Jul 27, 2008 IP
    harshakiran likes this.
  20. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Read "Peace Child" for another culture that had a similar system of lying.

debunked, Jul 27, 2008 IP