1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Brainwashing Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Ichigo91, Jul 24, 2008.

Ichigo91, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  2. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you have other better things to do than to post hate material, Islamophobe?

Ibn Juferi, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  3. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Why? to ignore the truth?

4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You will get the name calling like that everytime you post something truthful. The funny thing is menji will actually talk about things on his blog that defends much of what you would condemn.

debunked, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  5. ShamsiOwnz

ShamsiOwnz Peon

Best Answers:
    There are way more ******* up stuff happening in the world that is more ******** up than this.

ShamsiOwnz, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  6. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    That doesnt mean we can ignore this.

Everything stand for itself.

7. arnab

arnab Peon

Best Answers:
    this is not hate material. it's a fact that it happened. it's a video.

the funny thing is that you just got mad at the guy posted it rather than denouncing the hate against jews. does that mean you support the spread of this kind of hatred?

arnab, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  8. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is what religion does. it subjucated, it's divisive and it gives justification for oppression. it's not unique to Islam, though in islam it is more prevalent and more accepted. If someone really believes in god and really believe he wrote a book why would they disagree with it even slightly? if god says jews are pigs then surely they are pigs? If god say homosexuality is an abomination then why should homophobia be wrong?

the trouble isn't so much with islam, it's with the mentality of religion. The problem is the divine justification for abhorrent views and beliefs. It gives people an excuse to ignore their own moral compass, And if there is something religious people love it's an excuse to hate someone.

stOx, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I m interested in particular in "something truthful" before I go on and post, I m curious to know in which way do you view this video as "something truthful"?

imad, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  10. debunked

Best Answers:
    What part of the video was not truthful? I suppose you are talking about the stories that mohamud made up along his path of kiling people??

debunked, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    you are saying, that this video is telling the truth, what I asked, in which way you see this video as something truthful, in the info been mentioned in it, as truthful, or that the truth as you may see, is that Muslims brainwash their kids? to hate Jews? or that Islam, is hateful against Jews? or what exactly?

what conclusion did you reach after watching this video?

imad, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  12. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didnt watch the vid but I can tell you there are some muslim who teach their children to hate Israel.

'Some' is a small percentage but when we are talking about a multi-million religion, 'some' can be 10,000 / 100,000 or even a million.

And a million haters is enough to keep the middle east in flames for another 25 years.

Fix me if Im wrong?

Lemon116, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  13. debunked

Best Answers:
    From what I have seen besides this video, both from the koran and from people who follow the koran, would give yes answers to all those questions. Do you have something that would give evidence otherwise?

debunked, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  14. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    what you have seen covers in most the time since you started to see until now, Islam, and Quran are much longer before this, so how can you claim you know the whole truth from what you have seen?

for example, I have seen a rabbi compares black to monkeys? if you did not see it, here is a link:

Racist Rabbi Compares Blacks to Monkeys

since he is a dean of a school that teaches kids, should I say, from what I have seen, that Judaism teaches the hate of blacks?

from what I have seen also, Rabbi Yitzhak Bazri of the nearby David Bazri yeshiva teaches his students:

"The people of Israel are pure and Arabs are a nation of asses. The question must be asked, why didn’t God give them four legs, because they are asses."

should I say the truth, from what I have seen, is that Judaism teaches the hate of Arabs?

there are many examples, you can dig more yourself to get dirty things like the above, but will this be the truth, I will accept your answer if yes, if not, could you tell why, you considered the first a truth, and the second is not, was it verses from Quran, was it historical events, that support your claims? if so, post them please, to support your truth.

imad, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The difference is, imad, That the Rabbi was just expressing his own hateful, cretinous views. He wasn't preaching what his holy book says at the time. Sure there possibly are racist passages in the Torah, Afterall, What kind of religion would it be if it didn't express hatred, But in the video the Torah wasn't used as the source.

This is the exact opposite with the video of the little muslim girl. The justification for the hatred and the justification for poisoning a child's mind with hatred was specifically obtained in the quran.

It's not much of a problem when an individual has hateful views, we can ignore them. The problem is when hateful views can be justified by supposedly divinely inspired text. Because then we have millions of people compelled, through their religious beliefs, to also hold these hateful views without question.

It's also interesting that you forfeited a perfect opportunity to condemn those who present your religion in a bad light and use your gods words out of context (as no doubt you will claim it was) and instead used the opportunity to criticise jews. Which i think says volumes about you and betrays your true beliefs.

stOx, Jul 25, 2008 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  16. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    How did you know, that the two Rabbis above were not basing their views on some holy texts do you know them personally? have you read any of their articles or watched some of their teachings that they broadcast on TV? or it was just a guess?

and how do you know, what the girl was taught, was based on Quran,

mind if you provided your info about both? the verses in Quran, and what you know about these two Rabbis?

imad, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  17. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't is just be easier to condemn any Rabbi that teaches hatred or that blacks or somehow inferior, and comdemn any Muslim who tries to teach that the Quran teaches hatred of Jews?

I don't get why when faced with this type of stuff from Jews or Muslims, you seek to use it or twist it to your agenda instead of just condemning it without reservation. As stOx said:

"It's also interesting that you forfeited a perfect opportunity to condemn those who present your religion in a bad light and use your gods words out of context (as no doubt you will claim it was) and instead used the opportunity to criticise jews. Which i think says volumes about you and betrays your true beliefs."

browntwn, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  18. yaman

yaman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ichigo91,

You hate me, coz I'm Muslim; I don't hate you, coz I'm Muslim.

A muslim don't hate a person because of their belief. A real Muslim do this like that.

You are not a good person because you opened a thread for driving people to hate themselves. You said muslims make their children to hate jews because you are jewish. I'm a muslim but I did not (will never) write here something to others hate you. %90 of you dont meet any muslims so you understand muslims like Ladin etc... But Ladin is not a real Muslim, the real Muslim don't kill people. I advice to not write about something without reading or reviewing that.

Read something else. You have to more read from differend sources. I know, you know nothing about God.

Also I want to add this; I think you are a 12-year-old child. Or your brain is just like that.

yaman, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  19. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:

I expected that you won't understand this one too browntwn,, and I will be very happy to explain to you what you failed to understand,

first, he says what means, its in my religion, and Quran, then he asks me why I do not condemn those who "use your gods words out of context (as no doubt you will claim it was)"

so wouldn't it be better, to reach a result first about whether it is in my religion or not, or whether it is in Quran or not? so I can know, which to condemn, my religion or the ones who taught this girl?

maybe you can help in this, is it in Quran, and my religion?

imad, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  20. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because as far as i know there is nothing in the Torah which compares black people to monkeys. If you know otherwise, then please, enlighten us.

I don't have to if there is nothing in the torah which compares black people to monkeys. Is there anything in the torah that compares black people to monkeys?

If there is nothing in the torah that compares black people to monkeys then i don;t see how the Rabbi can find justification for his comments in the torah... What part of this simple concept are you still having trouble grasping?

Did you not watch the video?

Reporter; Why don't you like the jews?
    Girl; Because they are apes and pigs
    Reporter; Who said that about them?
    Girl; Our god
    Reporter; and where did he say that?
    Girl; in the Koran
    Reporter; He said that about them in the koran, That's right.

Again, You forfeit an excellent opportunity to condemn those who not only find justification for hatred in the words of your god (by no doubt taking them out of context) but also find justification for poisoning a 3 year old child's mind with hatred and instead see it as an opportunity to criticise jews.

keep digging, we can still see you.

Do you think the jews are apes and pigs imad?

stOx, Jul 25, 2008 IP