1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Live chat software

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by peets77, Jul 23, 2008.

I have found a live chat software for my website. It is economical and value for money. Advices for other live chat software are welcome. I am currently using the one below.

http://www.apstechinc.com/Products/LiveChat.aspx

peets77, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  2. Trusted Writer

Trusted Writer Banned

Best Answers:
    There are several good and free chat software solutions at www.sourceforge.net and www.hotscripts.com, including too those one-click installations available at hosting services with Cpanel+Fantastico

However for a paid solution you can browse through any of these results www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=live+chat+software

Personally I have tried Coffee Cup Live Chat and it's really good. This application run on your computer and generates the code, script and chat window layout you require, www.coffeecup.com/live-chat

Trusted Writer, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  3. 040hosting

040hosting Peon

Best Answers:
    I would really recommend "provide support ( www providesupport com )", they have a great online tool, so you don't have to worry about the hosting of the chat.

We use it for support/sales on our site, and it works great. (sorry for the broken link, but i am not allowed to post full links yet).

040hosting, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  4. Trusted Writer

Trusted Writer Banned

Best Answers:
    I would say third party providers are the way to go for hassle-free chat solutions.

However, from my point of view, it's better you run your own script so you can have full control over it and that also eliminates the risk to get the service closing or discontinuing some services.

Trusted Writer, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  5. thudmonkey

thudmonkey Guest

Best Answers:
    I have used http://www.coffeecup.com/live-chat/ before.

Pretty good and easy to use.

Robert

thudmonkey, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  6. mexabet

mexabet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try OmnistarLive

mexabet, Jul 26, 2008 IP