1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offering my service - Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, PHP, MySql

Discussion in 'Services' started by m0loch, Jul 20, 2008.

I'm just looking for a few quick & easy jobs to add to my portfolio. If you need a wordpress, joomla or drupal site set up or if you are having problems with an existing one I can help. I will install starting at $1.00 - customize templates/themes starting at $10/hr.

I can also do some php coding for you so if you need a simple php script and/or help with MySql..let me know. Cheap rates, quick turnaround.

PM me your specifics.

m0loch, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  2. edr

edr Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any examples of your work for custom templates?

edr, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  3. sdnole

sdnole Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am looking for help installing MySQL 5.1 and word press on my local windows pc and on our club's web host (Pixeled) .
    So far, I keep failing on the pc when I try to install word press.
    Is this something you can help us with. Present URL seminoleclub.com is HTML I cobbled together. A person has put together the start of a WP site and we want to change. You can tell I am a rank newbee.

Can you help? If not, do you know anyone who can.

Thanks
    John ( La Mesa)

sdnole, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  4. webmarketingbiz

webmarketingbiz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey M0loch,
    I have a couple of sports websites with word press on them and I'm having a problem that I thought you might me able to help me with. The site that works is eaglesnewsonline.com, the site that doesn't is brownsfanzone.com. The problem is in the 2nd column of first page, if you notice under "Latest Posts" it lists the 10 most recent posts. This doesn't seem to be working on the brownsfanzone.com website. I've checked and rechecked all of the settings I could think of but it's over my head. Please let me know what you'll need to help me with this problem.

Thanks

webmarketingbiz, Jan 31, 2011 IP