1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When I asked my Muslim friend: Why do you hate the Jews?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Lemon116, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Ahh... the old Muslims land argument again -- a classic favorite. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Except, of course, that the Jews were in Israel long before Mohammad was born.

Will.Spencer, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Oops not another round of this :( . It is no point going back to the past, Israel is there to stay, Palestinians are building a state. The arguments can go on forever and Jews and Palestinians can kill each other forever and ever or they can just sit down and talk peace, look forward rather than backward?

wisdomtool, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  3. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They probably hate them because of what describes in this picture :)

[​IMG]

wmghori, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I disagree with you here, the change start with the cause of the problem, Arabs, did what is natural to do in resisting aggressors, the change would come from the aggressors in stopping their aggressions, admitting their faults, then negotiate on the key problems to reach a solution that is based on justice, not on outside pressures.

imad, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  5. nedim

nedim Guest

Best Answers:
    Live in peace and prosper.
    That is only way to get better. No religion doesnt allow moraly to kill inocent people. Neither Bible, neither Kur'an, neither Torra does not allow to kill people only because of their religion.
    As much as I know some part of Kur'an says: "If You do not respect another religion, You cannot respect Your own". That says everything.
    I am Muslim, but I have friend Jews and Christians and they are my best friends. I do respect their religion and they respect my and There is no way that I hate Jews. Even we do celebrate together our holidays. Only people they are not thruly muslims, jews and christians and do not know enough about their own religion can hate another people with another religion.
    I am comming from Sarajevo where in mixed population lives Muslims, Catolic, Ortodox and Jews and Muslim save during centuries most sacret book of Jews in Europe called "Hagada" and that show that Muslims doesnt hate Jews only radical and extrems which are blind about thrue.
    As I say in the begining: Live in peace, love and respect each another and teach yourself about another religions and You ll see that there is no place for hate on the earth.

nedim, Jul 24, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  6. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It would be stupid to summarise a 60-year old conflict as a "land grab" issue, when it is that and so much more. A great majority of today's Israelis are immigrants from Europe and America, I wonder what makes those who advocate State Apartheid think that they have more rights to Palestine than the indigenous people?

Ibn Juferi, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  7. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1 million Jews fled to Israel for muslim lands in 1948.

Millions of muslims have immigrated to Europe.

bogart, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  8. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they do migrate to Europe and millions of other Europeans/North Americans/Asians/South Americans/Australians migrate from one country to another too. But not to form another country and driving the natives out or keeping them in open air prisons.

wmghori, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  9. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As many as 20 million muslims are now in Europe and you're clomplaining about a couple of million Jews that have returned to their historical homeland.

You haven't addresses the issue of the 1 million Jewish refugees from muslim lands nor that there already existed a significant Jewish presence including a Jewish majority in Jeruesalem.

bogart, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    So imad, when are the Islamist aggressors going to give back the rest of Israel which they have stolen from the Jews? :rolleyes:

Should the Jews refuse to have peace until they get all of their historical territory back?

Your desired for never ending bloodshed appalls me.

You are alive. Enjoy life while you have it. Let your children live in peace, do not condemn them to the same war of idiocy which has darkened your soul.

Will.Spencer, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  11. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    77% of the mandate of Palestine Trans-Jordan was given to Prince Abdullah and the Palestinians. Churchill envisaged a two state solution establishing a Jewish Nation in Palestine west of the Jordan and a separate Arab Palestine east of the Jordan. In 1946 when Transjordan was granted independence 77% of Palestine had been awarded to the Arabs.

On November 29, 1947, the United Nations proposed a plain to partition the remaining 23% of Palestine into Jewish State and an Arab State in the rest of the Mandated territory west of the Jordan River, and that Jerusalem be made an international city. Even though this was dramatically favorable to the Arabs and punative to the Zionist Jews, the Jews accepted the proposal. The Arabs rejected it.

According to Sir Alec Kirkbride, the British representative in the area, Transjordan was:

... intended to serve as a reserve of land for use in the resettlement of Arabs once the National Home for the Jews in Palestine, which [Britain was] pledged to support, became an accomplished fact. There was no intention at that stage of forming the territory east of the River Jordan into an independent Arab state

bogart, Jul 24, 2008 IP