1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What really is a shame is that you don't take the time to give a iTrader, surely a loss of $17,000.00 is worth warning other potential customers about? It seems like you are feeling sorry for the head man instead of the next victim. I most certainly would stay away from someone with "I lost $17,000" iTrader.

nobluff, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  2. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What next victim? I have been asked to provide this service from people in this thread and also by PM and I have told them I can't do it anymore. I have not taken on one client from the day King (supposedly) took over the business. You can put as many negative itraders as you like. It does not matter, my business is ruined already. Why can't you understand this? It's like trying to flog a dead horse!

To all other readers of this thread,

I am going away for 4 days (not a holiday). I am not ignoring posts. I will not be here for that time period.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  3. R-ampage

R-ampage Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know I wasn't involved in this. But I just don't understand why people keep asking for their money back even though Cheap SEO Services obviously doesn't have it. For most of the victims, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd have made your money back if you spent the time trying to make money instead of whining here.

R-ampage, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  4. netsinteractive

netsinteractive Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    R-ampage... I'm not involved either but your asking atleast one individual who lost like 7k to just move on. That takes someone a lot of time to earn that money, and merely asking them to forget that amount of money is absurd.

netsinteractive, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  5. R-ampage

R-ampage Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Most of the victims, not all. I mean, sure people can try their best back to get back $7k, but most of the people complaining only lost like $600. How much is your time worth? Definitely more than $600 for over a couple months of trying to get this guy to pay up isn't it? (I could get a job and make that much in a few days as opposed to a few months of waiting).

I know I sound quite harsh, but seriously, if people spent more time trying to make back the money rather than trying to get Cheap SEO services to pay back (in vain), there'd be a lot less drama here at DP.

Just my 2c.

R-ampage, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  6. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Keep you 2c to your self then, seriously; why you even offering your advice?
    People have a right to whine and complain on this matter till they are blue in the face, what gives you the right to say they can not?
    And the reference that it is a mere $600 is blatant arrogance, even if it is 1c or $1 it is the right of the individual to value that money, especially hard earned money. Did you acknowledge that people actually paid this money so they would not have to do the work, they paid for a service, possible because they did not know how to or could not commit time to that area.
    If you going to make a suggestion then give a proactive suggestion, not something like 'get over it' or 'move on'; obviously people will move on in a matter of time; it is inevitable. But injustice has been served here and people are having to suffer over it, this kind of experience can disable a lot of people from progressing and flourishing even worse so if they do not get justice.

inet, Jul 24, 2008 IP
    devilkitty and nobluff like this.
  7. R-ampage

R-ampage Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, dude. I don't really want to get off the subject of this thread, so this will be my last post on this thread.

1) I'm just giving my 2 cents. I don't see why I can't considering how 5,000 other people can (did a quick search on "two cents") on this forum.

2) I didn't say they don't have the right, I said that most of them would be better off trying to earn back that $600 or so instead of complaining in vain.

3) I never said it was a "mere $600", I was saying that they could have made that amount back and even more in the couple months they've been complaining.

4) Yeah, move on in a matter of time - the thread is 128 days old.

5) It's obvious they can't get their money back, or they would have a couple pages ago (23 pages, anyone?).

Like I said, I do feel sorry for the victims, but I just think they would be better off if they go make more money rather than wait here in vain.

R-ampage, Jul 24, 2008 IP
    calum and wisdomtool like this.
  8. wardo

wardo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Kings has managed to scam everyone here out of $50k so I think its important we keep this thread open and do anything we can to get something positive out of this. We are hardly just going move on quietly!

wardo, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  9. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And why not?

calum, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  10. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    people lost they're money

obay, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  11. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So? Colin has lost his reputation, most of his money and almost his house.

If you were able to afford to spend a certain amount on this service, then it obviously means that you have a lot more money than that.

If you only had $50,000 then why would you spend it all on this? What I am saying is that if you spent $50,000 on a single service then you must have loads of money anyway.

calum, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  12. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    i understand... who spent $50k on this service though?

obay, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  13. wardo

wardo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $50k is the total amount Kings has stolen from everyone, or should I say the total amount of money Colin gave him. Yes Colin has lost his reputation but he has been incredibly stupid and only has himself to blame. I hope he recovers from this but money laundering and deceiving you customers should not be looked on lightly.

wardo, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  14. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Col, why not go back to the way you was before? with link heven?

obay, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  15. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well it was just an example, but say you spent $1k then you would probably have a lot more money left after, or else you wouldn't have spent the $1k.

calum, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  16. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well actually I think the blame is fully with King, so Colin has King to blame and not himself.

WTF? Money laundering is completely different :confused:

calum, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  17. wardo

wardo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No its not. King used Colins paypal account in order to hold and transfer the money. All that money was stolen money. I'm no legal expert but pretty sure this is illegal and paypal agrees which is why he no longer has a paypal account.

Yes maybe Col was scammed by King as well but to hand over $50k of other peoples money to someone you dont even know is crazy. I feel stupid enough for handing over a few hundred dollars but I accept that it is my fault for having any trust in these idiots. Colin had a large part to play in all of this.

wardo, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  18. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He as lost his reputation basically. Selling with out it is hard, with it easy, with rep then losing it. A lot harder.

BlueEew, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  19. eniva

eniva Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    why cant COL dispute his transactions with king with paypal?

Especially since this "new" deal where king took over was only a few weeks ago?

and R-ampage, i would suggest staying out of this thread, you have nothing at stake here, people lost money .. who wants to throw away $300, $600, $1000, or $7,000 like someone did and just be told to look away and forget about it and just make it back like that .. cant believe you would even post something like that when you have no idea what is going on.

Anyway, can paypal not be factored into this so we get our money back?

eniva, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  20. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So he says, you are quite quick to believing a person that started all these thread on a complete lie.

As far as getting money back, I know I wont get any back. I am on thus thread because I am disgusted on how some of you support Cheap SEO Services (Colin Crawford).

I am wondering if he is getting unfair support from the mods as well, as it is obvious that he started a thread for someone else (admitted by himself), the person he started the thread for (kingofkings) then replies as an interested customer. If thats not the blueprint for that start of a scam, then I don't know what is.

nobluff, Jul 24, 2008 IP
    jitendraag likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.