1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I respect Colin for staying put. For staying around the forum explaining the best he can. It is really tough with shit pouring over him every single day. Frankly I despised KingofKings for running away in such cowardice. These are really tough times, but I hope that Colin can overcome all these troubles and be stronger financially and spiritually at the end of it.

Add on, I do believe Kings is around here somewhere with a duplicate account, just after posting this support for Colin and condemning Kings I received a red almost immediately with a four letter word. Not that the red will affect me in anything. Maybe the mods can investigate if he has another duplicate account and banned that as well?

wisdomtool, Jul 23, 2008 IP
    Brian1970 likes this.
  2. webvigor

webvigor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    King is such a liar, he disclosed his name to me as "ISSA", I think he is the culprit and he deceived Colin as well.
    I have worked for him for his few sites but haven't lost too much money.
    I think you people should give some relief to Colin.
    King should be sued strictly.

webvigor, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  3. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Unfortunately regardless of how the situation has turned out for Colin his pleas will definitely fall on deaf ears since he is an instigator within this scam.

I am uncertain how anyone can justify the deception played in the initial outset by using words of lie and deceit in the first place or agreeing to lies and deceit in order to bring in sales orders. Are we being asked to believe now that the word 'sales pitch' means lying and deceiving in order to overcome sales resistance?

What Colin needs not do is stop apologising since it is insulting, he needs to admit that he is a liar and a person who commits fraud, that is what he needs to do! Please stop trying to defend what is an immoral and criminal act on the basis that a person seems to be a 'nice guy' in a conversation, he may very well be; but the subject is not about his other qualities it is directly related to what happened here. I hope you people are not put in jury service, ( no sarcasms ) seriously!

Colin, please with all due respect; please do not attach 'Scamming' to the guy who ran away with the money, it was the entire process that you 'CHOOSE' to buy into that was also a scam. You used/agreed to deliberately use words of deception within the sales letter and by what you are saying turned a blind eye to what was going on in order to attract monies to the service.

For the reference of others, Colin is again applying technique that is commonly used by those have been involved in fraudulent activities which is to cast the sympathy vote. Please stop defending him, you have no right or place to do this; unless you yourself have been scammed and willing to turn the other cheek then all I can say is you have a forgiving nature that to say does not mean the others are any less for demanding justice.

I work daily with the police and drug users within my work and have seen all the lies and scams possible, this is just another. Hence you will see from early on in this thread I asked for my moneyback and got it when i sniffed something wrong and advised others.

Colin you must live with your choice and pay the consequences for your action, simple as that. People have a right not to over look what's gone on here and demand full recompense.

inet, Jul 23, 2008 IP
    freelancer4hire likes this.
  4. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You do realise many posting in this thread are clients that are defending me. You are saying the clients have no right to defend me? On what basis? Take a look at what rryan said. He dipped out for more than 20 clients together. If anyone has the right, he does!

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  5. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    What action can we take to transfer this nightmare to an optimistic experience. Is there a way we can pool in the expertise of other SEO experts that can assist?

Those who have contributed money in this scheme maybe get together and collate some kind of contact details and maybe a plan can be put together to work out activities that can be done to get ranking for their sites.

I am just throwing ideas out there, I am will to offer assistance in any way I can.

inet, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  6. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No...it is not open.

7. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    As I said clients can have a forgiving attitude, but defence is illogical since the entire process was a scam, you been busted! on what basis is the defence? since you gave some moneybags to a guy therefore what has gone on should be overlooked? is that the justification?

inet, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  8. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's a blatant way of looking at it. I can understand that coming from you. You are not in my shoes so I can't even guess what it would feel like for you if you were. I hope this never happens to anyone. But the way this world runs, I know it will. The only thing I got from this is "live and learn". That's exactly what I am doing. Learning.

9. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much did the 5% make you? You spent all that stolen money already?

nobluff, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  10. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know what you are trying to do and I'm not falling for it. Take your anger elsewhere please. I've had enough of that already.

11. nobluff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You not falling for it because you not being honest. You claim to have made 5% of the scam, so how much did you make? I see a $7000 in your iTrader, so you made $350 off that person alone.

And I will be taking my anger to PayPal and report you for money laundering.

nobluff, Jul 23, 2008 IP
    freelancer4hire likes this.
  12. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You would have to get behind the others already doing that. What is reporting me going to bring you? Satisfaction? By all means, do so. There's nothing I can say or do to stop you and there's nothing I can do about my situation. Go ahead and make things worse for me if you can. I am already at rock bottom. There's only one way from that position.

You say I am not being honest? Did you not read what rryan posted? If I were dishonest I would have kept the extra $3,000 wouldn't I? You seem to be the unforgiving type. I already admitted I stuffed up by going into partnership with kingofkings. I noticed his main site mangahunter.com got taken away from him recently. He seems to be scamming people everywhere. Yet, where is he? Not here, that's for sure. But I am still here copping the flak that he deserves. Why is that? Why would I stick around and cop all the CRAP from you and others when I could just leave the scene of the crime I am accused of?

Food for thought!

13. DCSstrategy

DCSstrategy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do we have to pay in full before?... do you guarantee this results in the timeline? what happens if not?

DCSstrategy, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  14. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This service is invalid. If you read all the posts you will understand why.

15. nobluff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, you were not honest when you setup the service, you made it sound like your service, you LIED (dishonest) to everyone who trusted you. I would love to read about the $3000 you refunded, where is this story?

You sticking around to make money, nothing else, you might be able to fool 1 or 2 gullible posters now, maybe you should get into business with them.

If you were honest you would be state how much money you made from this scam, however I doubt you will be man enough to admit it. There is nothing great about you professing your innocence about what happened when you only give the half the details. You are a complete coward sitting behind your computer on the other side of the world.

nobluff, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  16. nobluff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You not even honest enough to explain what this service was about
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262 as you answered questions way to quickly for them to be coming from someone else.

I'm sure you will find some bullshit to explain your prompt replies. I am seriously doubting that you only had a 5% share of this scam.

nobluff, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  17. continuum

continuum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just as a matter of interest, how much money passed through your account to King of Kings?

I lost $300 odd dollars, but there are some here that lost thousands.

How much did King Scam from everyone over the 8 months? I can only assume it would be in the hundreds of thousands.

continuum, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  18. nobluff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nobluff, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  19. continuum

continuum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He did get a set of Business cards done here on DP a while ago. Maybe the person that did these has more information (like what was on the cards)?

continuum, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  20. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The story is in this thread if you cared to look here!

You are just angry. I am not going to respond because there is no point. Others are seeing what really happened. You can't see it because you don't want to see it. I can't help you with that.

You say I only hang around to do business....what business would that be? The only thing I have asked for is to sell my sig link space and if you care to read about that I actually ask to be paid via other payment methods instead of Paypal. Why? Because the Paypal account is stuffed all thanks to King scamming all this money.

You ask how much in total did King scam? In the vicinity of $50,000. Do the math! 5% is not much over 8 months is it? How's that for honesty? Do I feel proud about this! NO! Say what you want. It can't change the truth! One day you will see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.