1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is dmoz being a kingdom & editors are kinds?

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by trichnosis, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi

i've reported a spammer which has 2 links on dmoz 15 months before. the site was having links under this category.

i have also opened a thread about this on resource zone after some days i have realised that i made a logic mistake.

the site that i report was listed under world category on dmoz so using the world category on resource zone was a better choice for me.

because of this , i have opened a thread under world category.

motsa has banned me permanently from resource zone. according to him the reason is this .

here is what i think after this

* if they want to give effort for dmoz, why dont they check abuse reports? i have sent abuse reports 15 months before. pls take attention , i say 15 months . not 5 minutes, 5 hours. i say 15 months.

* if motsa can under what i wrote under world category, that means motsa can also understand my abuse report. he can easly check the abuse report and delete the 15 months old spammer. i think this will be a better action for dmoz.:rolleyes: (my abuse report was nonenglish.) am i correct? because he has hated me. he was looking for a reason to ban me .

* if you read the thread on resource zone, they do not want to solve spamming on dmoz. they say "nothink". because they do not care it because they are only intrested listing their own web sites on dmoz or getting money for the listings from the other peoples. they do not want people to know this. if they know this , they may loose their money.

* they do not want to talk any bad thinks about dmoz. they only want to pay to editors and i'm quite sure that editors like motsa are expecting all webmasters to pray to them:p

if they delete all the link on dmoz and convert it to a real paid directory. i believe it will be more fair. NOW, dmoz is a secret paid directory.

is dmoz being a kingdom & editors are kings? what do you think about this?

Thanks

trichnosis, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  2. jimnoble

jimnoble Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Errmm, motsa didn't ban you, I did.

I don't understand Turkish but I know somebody who does :).

jimnoble, Jul 23, 2008 IP
    trichnosis likes this.
  3. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    we have found the small king:D

so that confirms

1) you did not choose decreasing the spam. if you know somebody who knows turkish, i'm sure you can also check abuse reports in turkish to decrease SPAM on dmoz. i have reported one spammer 15 months before. why do not you ask this that guy? (i have asked you this 3 times) but no answer. ask that to the guy who knows turkish!!! am i correct?

2) dmoz is a secret paid directory (i'm also sure the editors like jim noble are also earning from the listing). dmoz editors do not know people to know the real because dmoz editors like jim may loose your earning? am i correct ?

3) dmoz is spam directory because editors like mr. jim noble is working to support the spam. dmoz does not want people to make review.

because dmoz have standards which changes (i have found and reported spam web sites over 1 year ago. if the spam web sites stays and normal web sites are deleted, dmoz standart has changed to give a better support to SPAMMERS:p) am i correct ?

dmoz editors are supporting spammers and getting money from listings.

@jimnoble:
    thanks for confirming what i say about dmoz (=paid spam directory: only spam web sites is accepeted) mr. noble. i will give you some green rep for this:D

4. crowbar

crowbar Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you on drugs, trichnosis?

crowbar, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  5. jimnoble

Best Answers:
    Probably not. More likely he doesn't get the concept of volunteerism. Just to be clear, I don't volunteer to investigate abuse reports where all evidence, if any, is in the Turkish language (which to my shame, I don't comprehend).

6. trichnosis

Best Answers:
    one more dmoz editor is here:D.

1) DMOZ listing price list

site:www.getafreelancer.com pay for dmoz listing

What type of proof is needed? Yes, if an URL is publicly listed as being sold, the site is removed as is the editor. Of course, for that reason such things do not happen often... so is it any wonder most of the free lance listings do not list the sites? With the number of completed sales of DMOZ listings, it should at least be an indication of something, shouldn't it?

i believe that there is corruption (from the top to the bottom) on dmoz.

2) if a person says that "there are spam listing on dmoz and i have reported it two times 15 months ago".

there are 2 options you can do:
    a) you can check it on time
    b) you can ignore it
    c) you can try to stop the voice who says that.

jimnoble (who is over 50 years old grandfather and a meta editor) has choosen option b and c. (i'm also sure that the other meta editor does not want this types of thinks at the kingdom)

how can you explain it?

7. jimnoble

Best Answers:
    Get it right - great grandfather :)

8. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Any signs of dementia yet ? :D

popotalk, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  9. trichnosis

Best Answers:
    1) you are not honest. you have found a person who can speak turkish to stop my voice on resource zone because of my threads about dmoz.

2) do you have any answer the 2th point which i wrote on the reply 6?

i'm sure you have not an answer. dmoz continues to support spammers.

i'm talking about 15 months old abuse reports . not 2 days or 2 months. for that that time spammer is getting better & better serp with the help of dmoz!!!

10. jimnoble

Best Answers:
    Oh yes - but at my age, I have an excuse.

11. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    ANOTHER nonsensical DMOZ thread closed!

Crazy_Rob, Jul 23, 2008 IP
    smindsrt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.