1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can paypal send a check?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ShamsiOwnz, Jul 22, 2008.

Can paypal send a check internationally? And do i need to have a credit card to cash my check? sorry for my ignorance,i just never asked :(

ShamsiOwnz, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  2. BabyMel

BabyMel Banned

Best Answers:
    They can deposite to your bank account. Do you want a mail check directly?

BabyMel, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  3. nitinleew

nitinleew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand what you are driving at.I have never heard that before.whether it's e-check?

nitinleew, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  4. ehowtoguru

ehowtoguru Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Paypal will mail paper checks internationally.

No, you don't need a credit card. Just write your bank account no, name and contact details behind the check and drop it into your bank's cheque deposit box. It's a US dollar check, so check how much your bank charges to process the check. Make sure you set the Clickbank minimum payout threshold to something much higher than what your bank charges. If not, you might lose all your clickbank commission in bank fees.

ehowtoguru, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  5. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    The Check option is not available to all countries so first thing to do is to check the list at https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-approved-signup-countries-outside and see if the withdrawal by check option is available for your country.

Credit card and checks are two different things altogether, you do not need one to use the other. To deposit a check, you need to have a bank account. Some banks require you to queue up at the counter to deposit a foreign check while some countries, you can drop it in the quick check box usually outside the bank. You will need to write your name, account number and other details at the back of the check.

In countries like the US, you can go to a store and exchange the check at the counter but I doubt this option is available outside of the US.

For some countries like India, Paypal will send you a local check in Rupees. Some other countries, you will get a US$ check.

eddy2099, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  6. hithit

hithit Peon

Best Answers:
    You can request a check internationally,it doesn't matter whether you are verified or not.

hithit, Jul 23, 2008 IP