1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Barack Obama Logo - Questionable Symbolism?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by donteatchicken, Jul 17, 2008.

1. tribulus

tribulus Peon

Best Answers:
    After looking at the logo again, I have to agree with your explanation although, the coincidence is a little to creepy.

tribulus, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  2. earthfaze

earthfaze Peon

Best Answers:
    And how afraid of the dark do you have to be to label the moon a satanic symbol and the darkness of night as evil? Someone needs to check their tinfoil hat for holes.

earthfaze, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  3. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is real life, not an episode of scooby doo. In real life people don't leave clues as to their ulterior motives in the form of concealed symbolism.

At what point would he say "ya know that thing i want to keep secret? Well, how about we put some clues in my logo in the form of symbolism". it would serve no purpose and would create an unnecessary liability.

stOx, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  4. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lmao, bravo!

ncz_nate, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  5. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    100% Absolutely Freakin' Ridiculous.

As Bob Dylan says: "The Sun's Not Yellow, It's Chicken." But I see you have something against chicken as well.

Yellow didn't fit in with color scheme. It's RED, WHITE, & BLUE.

So they made the sun white, it's an artistic choice. Logos are logos, they are not pictures. They don't have to be exactly like anything. Yellow would have looked wrong, it's as simple as that. The light of the sun can very much appear to be "white" - white also represents LIGHT, black being darkness. White is a reasonable color to represent the sun.

It's incredible the lengths that people will go to to try to twist nothing into something to fit in with their twisted world view.

Zibblu, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  6. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    What questionable Symbolism is correct? What if it does represent a crescent moon?

The US uses some crescent moon symbols as well.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The quotes were interesting from you tube

homebizseo, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  7. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    What if the stars on the flag represent Xenu? There are all sorts of wild "what ifs" we could go into, but that doesn't mean they have anything to do with reality.

YouTube comments are only interesting in their absurdity & stupidity.

Zibblu, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  8. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    For the record, this picture is of him wearing traditional Somali tribal dress.
    HE WAS IN SOMALIA ! :mad:

You know...the country that the U.S. has been sending food and medicine to for years, to help with the famine, staving children, and lack of health care.

Somalia is not a Muslim country, and even if it was...MUSLIMS are not the enemy of the U.S. ! The Muslim religion is not a religion of hate !

I have never seen so many paranoid people in my life. It is a shame that so many believe the rhetoric ravings of lunatics, without doing their own investigation.

Terrorists want you to believe that what they do is based on religion. What they do is based on a few misinterpreted, and bastardized lines from the Quaran. They want to make you paranoid against all Muslims, so that you will do exactly what you are doing....fearing all Muslims, the Muslim religion, discriminating against them, and making fear and destruction synonymous with that religion.

You see...they are smart enough to know that Americans run on fear, mis information, gossip, and half truths, and that we are a paranoid society.

When you behave exactly as they predict, (Like a paranoid lunatic) based on our past, you give their movement strength.

The hope is that America is so racists and paranoid, that the people will turn on all Muslims...(kinda like we did in WWII, and rounded up all the Japanese Americans and put them in camps).....which will eventually lead peace loving Muslims to take a side.

Either be on the side of a country that has turned on them, or with the radicals that hate them.

Posting inflammatory photos like that one, with a mis truth insinuated, proves that we are very predictable and paranoid. A simple Google search would have lead you to the origination of the photo, what it is all about, and where it was taken.

Wake up sheeple ! Think for yourself, stop following the ravings of paranoid lunatics on talk radio.

hmansfield, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  9. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:

I thought the photo was from Obama in Kenya.

I am going off memory

Somali is that peaceful country right?
    [​IMG]

homebizseo, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  10. donteatchicken

donteatchicken Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Hmmm imagine that... another crescent moon..

donteatchicken, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  11. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude WTF :D

Crescent moon isn't copyrighted by islam or something.

I could use a crescent moon as a logo in promoting my new night vision goggles. Doesn't mean that i am affiliated with islam or that those goggles are exclusively for moslems or whatever.

lightless, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  12. Boogie Nights

Boogie Nights Banned

Best Answers:
    I put up a video of obama in his turbin and it was taken down almost immediately, but it exposed how nasty obama supporters can get. They are like brain washed loons. But I enjoy taunting them and have a few other ideas for obama videos in the future.

Boogie Nights, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  13. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    1. There is nothing wrong with that logo other than it looks really amateurish and cheap.

2. What makes you think that logo was designed or sanctioned by the Obama campaign? It looks like something some fringe group put together. Going to the site listed it takes you to another site that is so pathetic and lame I have a hard time believing it has any association to the Obama campaign.

3. Here is the Obama page for kids: http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/kidshome/
    http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/kidskit

4. Here is something you can play with:
    http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/Obama08_Outline.pdf

All in all, your posts on this forum are of very low quality. I guess the people you normally hang out with eat this shit up. Pretty embarrassing for anyone who buys into your bs.

browntwn, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  14. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I still don't get what you are saying about the moon?

homebizseo, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  15. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Zibblu, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  16. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:

homebizseo, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  17. tribulus

tribulus Peon

Best Answers:
    You find one more you then have a pattern.
    That will not mean much to many unless you can explain what the significance is.

tribulus, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  18. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, like finding enough pictures of Bush with devil horns even when not made by his own people or endorsed by him will create a pattern! He must be the devil!

:rolleyes:

BTW look at the new header 'the page has changed'

[​IMG]

Still amateurish, you can tell they are simply trying to somewhat closely match that of Obama's logo. An O being the start of Obama's last name surely does not equate to a moon.

GRIM, Jul 29, 2008 IP