1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I posted contact details a few posts back. I don't know if that's really him or not.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  2. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    i don't understand.

You sold this buisness to King.. and then he ran of with good rep?

obay, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  3. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He ran off with the money. His rep is nothing now that he is banned.

4. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks to me like Col is taking way too much of the flak here. However much you may have lost it is totally unacceptable to send hateful/threatening emails/PMs to him and to make nuisance phone calls to his home. If that continues then the perpetrators will find themselves at odds with the law.

He cocked up big style but he's been man enough to admit his mistake, apologise for the inconvenience and keep coming back here for yet more people to stick the boot in. I can not imagine being in a more soul-destroying position than he is in at the moment.

Meanwhile KingofKings has managed to escape with only a couple of negative iTraders. I urge anyone who has been adversely affected by this deal to leave their mark on his iTrader profile.

The threads in question are:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=597161
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=757370

CountryBoy, Jul 22, 2008 IP
    Cheap SEO Services likes this.
  5. spitandpolish

spitandpolish Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i was dumb enough to use the service in this thread here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=597161

the thread above was then closed and linked to this one we're all posting in now.

i was suspect from the start but in a moment of weakness handed over the money. anyway i got 2 'reports' which showed nothing of value. i had to repeatedly PM/email/post on the thread in order to get these 'reports'. Not once were they sent on time or without me having to ask for them. Despite the reports i haven't seen one iota of evidence of any work having been done on my site.

any questions about this and i, (and other people), were told of the need for patience, not to worry about the reports, and that it will take time.

anyway this is a question for cheap seo services. The thread above was a thread set up by kingofkings and there was no mention whatsoever of any partnership with cheap seo services. i had never heard of you and you weren't mentioned in the thread at all.

I've just checked my paypal account and the money i paid was sent to an email address provided by KingofKings. Why then on my paypal account does the money show as having gone to ideliverit?

why would KofK set up a thread, not mention you one time in that thread, deal with everything in that thread himself and then have the money go through you?

spitandpolish, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  6. rrussell

rrussell Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What a shame. I'm out about $20k from this whole ordeal. I figured it was a bad sign months ago when you pay that kind of money and some of the new sites that were in the deal aren't indexed 2 months later... then all you get is some free directory submission reports.

From what little I know about what really went down, it does seem inconsistent to blame Col for everything. I can say that we had setup a paypal subscription payment for one of the sites -- and when the subscription carried over an extra month by mistake, he immediately refunded a little over $3,000 without me even noticing/asking.

SH*T happens, it's the cost of doing business unfortunately. Mamma always told me not to buy guaranteed rankings... trying to laugh it off, but right now it still hurts

rrussell, Jul 22, 2008 IP
    Brian1970 likes this.
  7. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On this forum the flack he get is the flack he deserves, he KNOWINGLY deceived us by creating a thread that was not his. At the end of the day he sold his iTrader for a 5% profit (so he says).

A question for the mods, is this type of deceit allowed here or is it a direct violation of the rules?

If you wondering what the deceit is, it would be this quote from Cheap SEO Services

So this original thread http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262 stated that it was Cheap SEO Services, no mention of anyone else. So it was a direct LIE (or deceit or scam). However way you spin it, he made money off us. 5%, 10%, 100%, its doesn't matter because we wont get a cent back.

nobluff, Jul 22, 2008 IP
    Brian1970 likes this.
  8. isb105

isb105 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please pm me details i am also intrested

isb105, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  9. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL mate. Was that sarcasm or did you really not know that this service has turned out to be DP's largest scam!

peepin2me, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  10. PinkyRing

PinkyRing Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A reminder how far internet justice can go, the Charlie Wenzel story: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203
    This guy got publicly reamed for weeks over like $100, and we're talking about thousands here. I suggest making a list of who you owe and begin making a payment plan to get the money back to your unsatisfied customers. For this will become a very public flogging, before you know it people will call you family, business associates, friends, etc...
    Just wait until this makes it on something like Digg, holy shit...you will be begging for mercy.
    Look, I have a company and I assume the risk my associates/employees make if they screw up, the buck stops with me. Time to man up to your bad business deal, get a lawyer in Syria and start looking for King if he screwed YOU, no way you're going to convince me and others you are innocent here. The way I see it, YOU took our money and king took it from you, why should we be forced to pay for your mistake of sending him all the money.

Dont become the new Charlie Wenzel bud...

PinkyRing, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  11. partners25

partners25 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    These jokers scammed us to.
    Although we are thankful we did
    not lose as much as some did.
    Colin, sorry for the situation you are in
    and to tell the truth we don't know if
    if you are being honest now.
    Chalk it up as the price of doing business
    but we should have known better.

partners25, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  12. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think Ryan's testimony about me speaks volumes. If I were a scammer, that $3000 would have stayed with me, wouldn't it?

13. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you was like some of the scammers I have read about. You would of run off with all of the money and give kings the 5%. :D

BlueEew, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  14. Nite

Nite Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the link.

I'm reading that thread on pirate4x4, and I'm on page 5. These people don't screw around.

Nite, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  15. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    I feel so sorry for Colin, his a great guy, nice to talk to etc, I'm deeply sorry for what has happened, if anything you need help with Colin, I'm here :).

obay, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  16. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your kind words.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  17. alert2media

alert2media Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi i would like to see some samples of your work

Regards

S

alert2media, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  18. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please pay attention. This service was a scam set up by kingofkings and I was the scapegoat. Don't buy into any service like this ever!

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  19. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm probably gonna get red repped to hell for saying this, but why can you guys no just give Cheap SEO Services a break?

Yes he screwed up, but he is on the edge of losing his whole house and you guys are complaining about a few thousands dollars...

You keep calling it a scam, but surely if it was a scam he wouldn't have refunded $3000 and wouldn't still be posting here, he would have done what KingofKings did and left with all the money.

Of course you should get your money back, but from what I have read Colin doesn't have any money to give back, so why are you all moaning for your money back?

Once he has sold his sites, kept his house and got a job I am sure he can gradually pay you all, but guys, miracles don't happen so give the guy a break.

calum, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  20. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    I agree. Col is a good guy leave him alone, let him get his finnatual status back in to the green.

The only reson why I am backing Col is becasue his tourt me a lot of what he does, and his had the pations to listen to me, now it's his turn to get something back from me, and thats respect.

obay, Jul 23, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.