1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Soldier shot bound Palestinian with rubber bullet

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by browntwn, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Rankhyips

Rankhyips Banned

Best Answers:
    Sure. The newspaper in question was a creation of my imagination... :rolleyes:
    Media controlling your mind, mate.

I'm waiting for that moment when Americans will wake up. I wanna see the papers then.

Not a word about why they were kicked out of 200 countries? Imagine. Must be my imagination again.

Rankhyips, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  2. Rankhyips

Rankhyips Banned

Best Answers:
    Let's go for the alternative then. On second thought, I think it's a better alternative. After all, we're only second hand goyim, not worth mentioning. [/sarcasm]

3. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    <<Sigh>>. Your "history" amounts to:

"An elite Jewish corporate conspiracy declared war on Germany."

"Germany responded justly, with the holocaust - though the "Holocaust" didn't actually happen, to an appreciable degree, as it is putatively reported to have happened."

Yep - ironclad. :rolleyes:

northpointaiki, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  4. Lora Kok

Lora Kok Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To all the Muslims here and Israel haters!
    Israel is here to stay! like it or not! Jews will not vanished from the world!
    many of you haters tried to wipe out israel and the Jews throughout history
    but guess what? no luck!

ככל שיענו אותו, כן ירבה וכן יפרוץ:)

Lora Kok, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  5. arabSquad

arabSquad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    alright , we'll see about that
    it is only a question of time my friend :)

arabSquad, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  6. Lora Kok

Best Answers:
    Eat your heart friend!
    [​IMG]

7. arabSquad

arabSquad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    damn .. take it easy there big fella
    nothing personal against you ! ;)

arabSquad, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  8. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Some how, I do agree, this might be a temp solution.

Most walls all ready vanished, e.x - Germany wall, therefor a temp wall might be a good idea.

And then break it when peace comes..

metros, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  9. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Long live Israel for ever! :p

metros, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  10. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    We are not talking about the State of Israel here, maybe we can stick with the thread subject discussion?

wisdomtool, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  11. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Was just a response to this quote:

metros, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  12. Rankhyips

Rankhyips Banned

Best Answers:
    <<Sigh>>² Your "history" amounts to:

6 million poor Jews died during the holohoax but unfortunately nobody in the world is able to give 6 million names, while the number of casualties in Auschwitz was officially downgraded from 4.5 million to 1.5 or even 1.1 million, yet the original 6 million was kept. People were killed because they were investigating the real number.
    6 million sounds so much better (to steal Palestine, to get money out of a German taxpaying generation that has nothing to do with the past, to inject guilt on every occasion, to force the lemmings to bow their heads in sadness for so much drama). Actually the number was invented by the Russians and kept. Shhht....

Let's praise the << 6 million >> and forget about the 55 million other ones, shall we? They were not as important. Stupid goyim.

Imagine a world where we officially decrease the number of casualties of an event everyone says it was 6 million. Imagine it for a second... Would AIPAC have the power it has today?

Oh BTW, who financed the Zyklon B gas from I.G. Farben again? Who played Google and funded both sides of the war? Another concept of my imagination? It's all documented. Apart from the usual Rockefellers (pure fantasy of mine; David Rockefeller is an imaginary character, he's not an old 94 y/o member of the Council of Foreign Affairs, he has simply never existed!), wasn't his name ... Prescott something? Damn, I can't remember his last name. Can you help, Mr. Northpointaiki?

Your "history" amounts to repetitive lies in the media, a fake diary of Anne Frank and movies like Swindler's List. Thanks to those lies the world looks like it is today; on the verge of a 3rd worldwide massacre.

And yet again a dead silence about all the rest I wrote. These lies - truth for you - are enough to justify the atrocities of the zionist wackos and followers.

I never said I approved anything about Hitler, Stalin, etc. I'm not found on puppets. Why do pro-zionists need to constantly put words in my mouth?

Yep - laughable historical correctness, indeed. :rolleyes:
    Ask Tony Judt, a historicus, about your "history". He will rip it apart. Mr. Judt is not only a historicus, he's also Jewish.

In todays world, when you are for peace, they call you a bigot, an anti-semite, a nazi, fascist or extremist.
    When you defend mass-murdering, power-hungry lying supremacists, you're a hero, an example to the society, a man with class and dignity.
    War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.

Can you breathe comfortably with your head in the sand?

13. Lora Kok

Best Answers:
    LOL

did it happened on Mars?:D

14. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Have not visited Mars before, maybe some Martians DPers can give us their feedback?

15. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its a great irony, isn't it? The whole world sympathized with the Jews when Hitler commited his atrocities, but now they are doing the same to the Palestenians, all because they have been given the "legitimacy" by the US. Now they think they can do whatever they wish.

qwestcommunications, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  16. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You mean that after Hitler age, since 1948 = 60 years after in sequentially, Arab countries surround State of Israel tried to destroy and kill innocent citizens?

60 sequentially, even now Hamas, Hizbullah, Lebanon and Iran announced daily for death to Israel, last night members Lebanon parliament announce they will start to kidnap Israelis, pretty much contradictory your words ah?

The funny thing is that you are so wrong, Israel are almost alone when it's about helping Palestinian country, food, electricity, oil, water, medical and so on.. I wonder how come we hardly see Egypt nor Jordan help them as Israel do? Are Israel to kind with them? because 10 minutes ago, on the second time a Palestinian terrorists made a terrorist act with a tractor (again, on the second time).

Conclusion, Israel are tooooo kind for the Palestinians while mostly 99% of other Arab countries don't give a shit about them (they only use them for terrorist acts aka Hamas from Iran), so I feel sorry for the Palestinians citizens that are just a miserable dolls of the big Radical Islam while Israel are very fools for keep help Terror nation instead, they should learn another nations how to fight Radical Terror.

metros, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  17. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Yeap, I am interested to know which Arab nation help the Palestinians though they are flushed with cash from their crude oil revenues.

18. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm, I know that you mentioned that you never been on Mars but you ask questions and you seem like you been really living on Mars,

once upon a time there was metros (yes, the same metros you see here) and he asked almost the same question, and got an answer, but why does he repeat asking the same question? thats easy, he has an agenda, which is to cry always at those

<-- sarcasm starts here -->
    cute, pure hearted, nice, Zionists, who always help Palestinians and send them food, and water, and medicine, and allow them to be treated in Israeli hospitals, cry with me bro at these poor Zionists ... I hope you will understand now why we expelled those Arabs from their own lands in 1948, and why we are still killing them...
    <-- sarcasm ends here -->

what is hard for me to understand, is why are you yeapping? and asking in a way that, sorry for the expression, but the least I can describe it is "asking in a disgusting way"

and he got just one example:
    but it was not enough for Lemon116:

I know metros did not miss that thread, maybe you did, now after you knew, is the problem in Arabs or the news agencies you pick to know about whats going on in the world? do you have enough courage to give an honest answer?

I will give you many more examples if that is not enough, and later I will tell you what other help Arabs gave and giving to Palestinians.

imad, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  19. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Arab governments don't give them money... bunch of greedy crooks these monarchies are...

When ordinary people collect money for the Palestinians, they're called "terrorist financiers" and their bank accounts are sealed. It happened in USA too...

gauharjk, Jul 22, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  20. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Either you are brainwashed or you are trying to do it to others, there are facts which you can't change them.

Israel do most of the supply to the Palestinian while Hamas that how Irony running by Iran shooting the Truck drivers with the supply (guess why? Iran), tho most of the supply get inside (guess what? Hamas steal it from Palestinian, guess why? Iran).

So,
    Once upon a time there was Imad (Iran supporter?) who keep trying to brainwash (Radical Islam?) every one while trying to change the facts (nothing you can do about it), I wonder Imad, are you peace supporter or murderer supporter like e.x Samir Kuntar? nmv, no need your answer, I can see it by your post (every one else can see that).

metros, Jul 22, 2008 IP