1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO vs PPC which is best for your business?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seobypros, Jul 20, 2008.

1. salman4raza

salman4raza Peon

Best Answers:
    both are best for results. but seo is about time consuming but cheap, and ppc is not time consuming, immediate results, but costly.

salman4raza, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  2. Sam 735

Sam 735 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually my principle is to invest as less money as possible in my blog. That's why I have chosen SEO!

Sam 735, Jul 21, 2008 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  3. shanker

shanker Peon

Best Answers:
    hi friends,

pls any one help me how can i learn ppc?

shanker, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  4. stevepat

stevepat Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC and SEO stand side by side. but SEO is one technique which is required even you have done PPC. where u need to concentrate on Landing page content as well as design to generate Lead. Which nothing but part of ONPAGE SEO .. if u can do SEM with Proper channel and SEO you can earn same leads in some time. SEO is one organic as well as lasts for more time without paying single penny. :) In PPC you need to spend money which can be used in other activates of SEM such as email camp, buying new domains and other stuff. So you need both to earn fast but if you have patience then SEO is more useful :)

stevepat, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  5. lightlysalted

lightlysalted Active Member

Best Answers:
    seo is much much better in the long term, but PPC is very good for short term or campaign based traffic

lightlysalted, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  6. milvos

milvos Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are important and can be used at the same time. I like more PPC when sites are new and need automatic traffic, overtime once SEO work starts to pay off and you start to get results for certain keywords you can draw back your PPC on these terms.

It really depends also alot of what the site is for and selling, if commissions are high enough and you can get the cost per conversions right so you make money with PPC, nothing wrong with that at all, though I do see PPC getting more and more expensive as google especially keeps pushing for higher profits. Due to this relying solely on PPC over the long term I believe would be a big mistake as google is kind of the big player in the PPC market at this point which will probably continue.

milvos, Jul 21, 2008 IP