1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DadaMobile, any success?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by cuco, Jun 10, 2008.

1. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yikes.

About 55-65% of my visitors click from my LP to the affiliate page...

I know that to reach statistical significance you need to send thousands of visitors. But honestly, if you send 50 targeted visitors to a merchant's page and you get 0 leads, there's a pretty good chance that offer isn't working well.

dlm, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  2. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    haha so 1 out of 7 isn't good eh? :)

So far I've tried Jamster and Flycell with about 50 targeted leads each and neither have converted. I think I may try COPEAC's glamtones next, however I may give SendMe mobile a shot if you think it's worth trying.

I can't find any good networks that carry Thumbplay or Dada (besides Azoogle). Do you have any other recommendations?

Appreciate your help man :)

Spliffic, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  3. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, try SendMeMobile - you should definitely get some conversions with that.

You can PM me your landing page if you want, I'm not sure what feedback I can give you...but I have no idea why only 15% of your visitors click on it...

dlm, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  4. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the offer dude, and for the advice on which offer to promote. I'll give SendMeMobile a try and see how it goes.

As for the 15%, it is probably because the traffic I get onto my LP is quite untargeted in a sense that they are not in the "buying sense of mind" (I think AJ coined that phrase in his infamous thread), and then from there I get around 1 out of 7 people clicking through to the merchant page. I went through AJ's thread again and saw that he had about the same CTR, and took him about 10 merchant clicks to yield one conversion (total would be 1:80) for a conversion. I am getting 1:7, so if I can get a conversion for 70 untargetted clicks, I'll be a happy camper :)

Spliffic, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  5. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I tried SendMe Mobile and thought I was onto something the first day I tried it (3 days ago) when I got 4 leads with 32 clicks. Yesterday and today I've sent 50 targeted clicks each day and haven't had one lead (I've improved my CTR from my LP to the offer page to 25%, therefore 50 targeted clicks = 200 clicks).

I heard that the end of the month is when conversions drop, has everyone else's conversions sucked as much as mine?

Spliffic, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  6. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Weird. SendMeMobile has always been pretty consistent for me. Some good days, some bad days...but overall pretty solid. I don't think NeverBlue screws around with leads (and I'm not as sure about Azoogle).

And yes, generally conversions seem to decrease towards the end of the month...and I don't think anyone knows why exactly this happens.

dlm, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  7. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice... but how flexible are your terms? I now get weekly payments with 3 of my networks, do about $40-$50K+ monthly in ringtones, and payouts of $17 from my highest network.

webgenesis, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  8. browie

browie Peon

Best Answers:
    You're the man dude, I'm working my A$$ off to try and make profits in ringtones. If you can do it there has to be something out there for me.

browie, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  9. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do it Nebraska :) -- But seriously, with all the changes going on in ringtones, I think it would be profitable for most affiliates to gear their efforts towards developing other offers that are not mobile subscription related...

webgenesis, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  10. TaylorH

TaylorH Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely give it a try for longer than two days. The first day showed some promise. Keep tracking it and tweak it as you go. Tweak and track! :)

TaylorH, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  11. browie

browie Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks bro, working for a month i'm going to end up spending and earning $600+ off of keywords that I thought of on my own and real specific. I only have 20 adgroups or so. I'm not throwing it all out there I just am working slowly on specific keywords right now.

browie, Jul 29, 2008 IP