1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone used ArticlePostRobot?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by I. Brian, May 1, 2006.

I'm compiling my own list of article sites to submit to (again) but manual submission will be a complete pain.

I've tried article submitter pro, but I didn't think much of it - it's own list of sites was terribly out of date, and it didn't do much other than fill in the form areas - sometimes wrongly.

It also had a very nasty habit of inserting a footprint - a commented out line stating that it was auto-submited by the software.

I've had it suggested to use ArticlePostRobot: http://www.articlepostrobot.com

and it sounds simpler and easier for generic submissions - the site list so far looks fairly decent.

However, anyone used it and found it delivered results?

Also, does it attempt to insert it's own footprint like Article Submitter Pro?

I. Brian, May 1, 2006 IP
  2. debare

debare Peon

Best Answers:
    A software tool that automatically filled in the many different forms required at each press release website would be fantastic. Each website has slightly different fields and layout. I haven't found anything yet that does it, but if anyone knows some way of doing this non-manually, it would also be appreciated.

debare, May 1, 2006 IP
  3. superpump

superpump Peon

Best Answers:
    Call me crazy, but I've seen friends get really screwed over by automated submition software, which is probably why I do everything myself. Yeah it takes me longer to do it, but I know its being done right, and all that good stuff...

superpump, May 1, 2006 IP
  4. tryme1

tryme1 Guest

Best Answers:
    I use ArticlePostRobot - and it works extremely well both in automatic and semi-automatic mode.

As for a footprint, I don't believe it does. Scanning through a few articles that I've submitted with it, I can't see anything like that in the posted article.

tryme1, May 1, 2006 IP
  5. exam

exam Peon

Best Answers:
    exam, May 1, 2006 IP
  6. temp_12000

temp_12000 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can request a 7-days demo account by sending an email to help(at)articlepostrobot.com . If you want to have more time than 7 days, just ask. The software is full version, only limit is you can only use it for 7days (or more days if you ask).

Currently, it includes about 240 sites, which covers most high page rank sites. the list is at: http://www.articlepostrobot.com/sitelists.htm

It does NOT insert any footprint in the posting. It posts whatever you filled in.

In the coming new update, some dead sites will be removed, more new sites will be added. And if use correctly, your article will be different on all these 240 article sites, which you do not have to worry about duplication.

Why I know this? Because I'm one of the guy who developed it. Any questions, please ask.

I'm not always on DF, you can always contact me at help(at)articlepostrobot.com

thanks

temp

temp_12000, May 3, 2006 IP
  7. BILZ

BILZ Peon

Best Answers:
    I keep a list of directories that you can submit to. It also list a couple automoted submission site at the bottom. Perhaps the list will help you. And, if you have any sites i can add to the list, please let me know.

BILZ, May 3, 2006 IP
  8. L146705

L146705 Peon

Best Answers:
    L146705, May 3, 2006 IP
  9. happy home

happy home Peon

Best Answers:
    It's nice to know this information I'll check it

happy home, May 4, 2006 IP
  10. Alan Murray

Alan Murray Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyone got experience and an opinion of article post robot?

Alan Murray, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  11. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    Do we have to choose category of article for every submission ?

poseidon, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  12. temp_12000

temp_12000 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, you do not have to choose category for each site. The software will find the best matched category.

The new version was released. It can post different versions of your article to different sites automatically.

Demo is available upon request by sending an email to help(at)articlepostrobot.com

thanks

temp

temp_12000, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  13. lindseyrae

lindseyrae Guest

Best Answers:
    Anyone try iSnare? I am curious how that works for people?

lindseyrae, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  14. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have used I snare, and it was ok. The articles have been distributed well enough, and continue to get picked up. At the end of the day it cost 42 per article, what can you get for $2 these days? Apart from 2x $1 bills :D

Old Welsh Guy, Jun 4, 2006 IP