1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PSD Slice to Valid HTML Files

Discussion in 'Programming' started by dropship, Jul 17, 2008.

I have 3 files that I need sliced to HTML. You can see them below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dropship, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  2. coltfin

coltfin Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $40 finished by end of Sunday. :). PM if interested, can show examples - will code totally valid.

coltfin, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  3. dropship

dropship Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looking for someone who can do this for about $25 as these are fairly simple files.

Thanks

dropship, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  4. energeticweb

energeticweb Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you pay $75 it'll be done by tomorrow evening. Validated - working pixel-perfect in IE6, IE7, Firefox, Safari.

I don't see why everybody wants quality for nothing. Come on. :) PM me if you're interested. 50% downpayment via PayPal required.

energeticweb, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  5. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No they aren't.

Pattern background - drop shadow - aplha transparency.

Wouldn't even do the first page for $25 (a proper job ... if you want one image slapped in the middle then thats what you'll get for less than $10/page)

rochow, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  6. rebelagent

rebelagent Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    rebelagent, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  7. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He flogged your logo?

Nice RV by the way :D

rochow, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  8. rebelagent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ty after four versions because of his picky self It took 8 hours! I WANT COMPENSATION I even TOLD HIM HOW MUCH LOGOS RAN FOR!

He could've saved himself trouble. I personally contacted the company by email. I will be calling them tomorrow afternoon, if I'm not paid.

The person who designed the template was Tallum - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=119470

I don't know his story but his last activity was yesterday at twelve and I think he may be a victim too. I dont want to report dropship to DP yet because I WANT MY MONEY!

9. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wouldn't contact the client (not dropship but his client) unless you know he's ignoring you. If you send him a few PM's and an email and he doesn't reply or even pay, then think about contacting the client (tell him you're going to, he'd be an absolute idiot to not - last thing any reputable place would want is for their clients to find out they not only outsourced, but didn't pay who they outsourced to, yet still charged them a heap for it)

rochow, Jul 17, 2008 IP
    rebelagent likes this.
  10. rebelagent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm already on that. I know the company is closed right now though, so I'll call tomorrow afternoon.

I'm pretty sure he did charge them a heap for it. I even stated people will pay for logos separately, which if it wasn't a big hint enough he could've just paid me for the logo. But no...now he has to pay.

I have a feeling he didn't even pay for the template because it wasn't announced and Tallum also happens to be a coder! So what do you know. I think it's only good business to offer additional services. And tallum didn't charge that much on his other threads either, so I'm pretty sure he was jipped too.

-----He did pay Tallum
    Tallum stole the logo from me because it looked good. He had to make a last minute adjustment on the logo as well and felt that my picture was just the thing to add. How sad. So in the end it really came down to the header. So maybe I could've won if it hadn't been for the fact my logo wasn't stolen v.v

I'm not sure I am being cocky about that, but either way the owner saw my original piece and should have recognized. I thought I even made it clear I was designing one, as in creating a new one by hand!

I'd have watermarked it but I saved it to an alternate site that dates things etc. So if it's stolen I can fix it pretty fast. I tend to only deal where laws apply as well. Iowa being where Laws apply.

rochow likes this.
  11. Tallum

Tallum Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So i think we solved the problem peacily,so i think just calm down and dont "flame"(or how does it call), then dropship will be online i will send him changes, and he will update it :)

p.s.: the human is just trying to buy coding services... ^_^

Good day everyone.

p.s2.: sry for my bad english :D

Tallum, Jul 18, 2008 IP