1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good Weight Loss affiliate programs?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by PaRaDiGm13, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,

Could you please recommend some good weight loss affiliate programs?

Thank you. :)

PaRaDiGm13, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  2. blichev

blichev Peon

Best Answers:
    MoreNiche offers the weight loss pills Proactol. It is a clinically proven fat binder and converts very well with weight loss traffic. If you are new to this the MoreNiche team will provide you with all the articles, banners and site templates needed for free to start promoting Proactol. You can make up to $130 per sale with it.

Click the first link in my signature to join and good luck! :)

Other Affiliate Networks that promote Weight Loss Products are Genbucks and MarketHealth. Check my blog about my trusted affiliate programs to read more about them.

You can create for example a Website that reviews and compares the different weight loss products. You will look as an independent source of information about wight loss and your visitors will trust you. The other benefit of this type of sites is that you can make sales on more that one product.

blichev, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  3. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all...

If someone offers you to join a program under his link, 90% of the time, the only thing he/she wants is to get you as a referral, he doesn't even give a rats ass about you, only cares about his commission and getting referrals. Proactol sucks.

Use Fat Loss For Idiots on Clickbank, it's a proven program which converts really well!

Ripped, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  4. blichev

blichev Peon

Best Answers:

What do you mind with " Proactol sucks"? Did you try to promote it and how? Did you create a website for it, did you write some reviews, did you make SEO on this site to get Google traffic?

If you ask me - I am making Proactol sales and I like the big commissions MoreNiche gives me per sale.

blichev, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  5. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally know a lot about weight loss and now what is proactol. I wouldn't sell it to anyone.
    There are safer ways to lose weight than use proactol, which is not very safe, and not very good for the human body in the long run. That's why I'm saying it sucks

Ripped, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  6. kolucoms6

kolucoms6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    did u try TrimnLife.. they pay really gooooooooooood

kolucoms6, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  7. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    So what are those safer ways which convert well? Only fat loss 4 idiots? cmon...i know that ebook :eek:

wokaka, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  8. Blinky82

Blinky82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, CB affiliate programs sucks: ban conversion rate and low commissions.
    Also when some one asks for affiliate program, he or she should know that will come with the providers ID. Are new in this or what? Learn more about affiliate marketing and then speak. And if you do it like you mentioned it, it doesn't mean that other do it like you. Care only about his/her 2 tier tree.

Man, you sound like a fat boy with bad experience in loosing weight with Proactol or others natural weight loss products. Get real. :)

Blinky82, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  9. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No I'm just pissed by guys like blichev who don't contribute anything useful in this forum ,just spam with their moreniche affiliate links, check his previous posts you're gonna find a bunch of similar posts of him spamming his affiliate link.

Also, I'm not fat, nor never been fat, I workout a lot and am in pretty good shape.

Ripped, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  10. Blinky82

Blinky82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's great man, but don't you think that here have more than 2 admins, that should take some movements about his posts? And why do you watch for his opinions? I see that everyone here try to make some money with everything they can do. And This post can provide him some kind of marketing.

Also, just a suggestion, PaRaDiGm13: Sending a PM to the member with a short description of the program will be much better. :) Good luck to all:)

Blinky82, Jul 17, 2008 IP
    blichev likes this.
  11. eljefe3

eljefe3 Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone here has been in aff marketing for a few years, you would know that phentermine was the biggest seller by far. Well it's been a few years since those days and phentermine was and is a controlled substance, so now it is illegal to sell it online without a LEGIT prescription. However our non prescription phentermin is selling almost as well as prescription phentermine.

eljefe3, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  12. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend MarketHealth.com.

cylai, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  13. tiger325

tiger325 Peon

Best Answers:
    try clickbank and look under health fitness .. look at per sale and gravity , market health look for hydroxycut , moreniche and world niche also have high converting weight loss products.

tiger325, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  14. Isabelle Newton

Isabelle Newton Guest

Best Answers:
    MoreNiche has a weight loss affilaite program - it has some of the top weight loss products on there too like Proactol (the clinically proven fat binder) and Aloeride.

They are a premiumaffiliate network, and you can earn large commisions. For every conversion (sale, lead, phone call) you make, they will pay you up to £170.90!!!! And they give you everything you need to start off too including marketing tools, free websites and 1on1 support.

Hope this helps. :)

Isabelle Newton, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  15. AndyMN

AndyMN Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the kind words guys :) Always here to help! :D

AndyMN, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  16. David_M

David_M Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have gone through all the replies above and I would suggest -
    If your website traffic is from US then go for atlanticdrugs.com and
    If your traffic is from UK and Europe then go for euroclinix.net.

Over the years I have seen their growth in affiliate industry and their conversion rate is very much constant (between 3.2% to 5%).

Try those sites and I hope you can make good money every month.

David_M, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  17. asbestos

asbestos Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like maxbounty campaigns, they have them for almost any country, many coupon codes and free trials for weight loss products. Easy to get accepted i nthis network too !

asbestos, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  18. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Moreniche has already expanded and added several products in its weight loss program in last few months. Apart from Proactol, it now also offers Uniquehoodia, Zotrim and Slimming as well!

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  19. sabian1982

sabian1982 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bloody newbie bumpers!!! Thread reported. Red rep given.

On top of RightMan's useful post, MoreNiche are also about to launch an Acai Berry product thats going to sell like hot cakes!!!

sabian1982, Jul 20, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.