1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertising on gambling site, Ads for non-gambling

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by fcmisc, Jan 28, 2006.

Hi,

The TOS state that you can't have gambling related ads. But what if I add coop ads to a gambling site, but only use that to increase my weight for my non gambling sites?

Is that permitted?

Kind regards,

fcmisc.

fcmisc, Jan 28, 2006 IP
  2. Dio

Dio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm boinking this as I wanted to ask the same question and haven't found an answer via search.

I know the TOS says no Gambling Ads which is fine. However, I doesn't say if you can run Coop on a site about Gambling. I'm re-doing http://playingbingo.co.uk which is about Bingo, but doesn't have any actual gambling games on it.

Would it be ok to run the Co-op on that site to use the weight gained to advertise my other non-gambling web sites?

Dio, Apr 30, 2006 IP
    fcmisc likes this.
  3. SIK

SIK Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, if I remember right its ok to boost weight with any site, you just cant point an ad to it.. but wait plz for better confirmation :)

SIK, Apr 30, 2006 IP
  4. Dio

Dio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks Sik, I will have to wait and see I think - I don't want to spend time doing it if it's a nono. :)

Dio, May 2, 2006 IP