1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do You Need Your Content Edited And Written In Perfect English? Boost Your Sales!

Discussion in 'Services' started by shamus, Jul 16, 2008.

Hey DP friends!

I've been thinking about offering this service for a while, but wasn't sure how much of a need there would be for it - until recently.

I'm going to be dead honest here, and I hope you know that I'm not trying to offend anyone of any race or ethnic background, but I'm pretty sure 99.999% of people will agree with the problem I'm about to explain...

Problem scenario: You have an awesome website/blog/sales page or whatever, and it would have tons of potential, except, English isn't your first language, and it looks a bit unprofessional because of the spelling, structural, and grammatical problems. Sound familiar?

Let me tell you why this is a problem (in case you weren't aware):

Obviously, most internet marketers target an American, Canadian, or UK audience for many different reason, but mostly because of the expendable income available to people in those countries.

The problem occurs when a resident of one of those countries arrives at your site, and everything is going great until they start reading your content which is written in poor English. Nothing turns a potential buyer off quicker than poor spelling and grammar errors. Typically, they'll just move on with their business and their money to another site - which causes you to lose a sale.

People (for many different reasons), just aren't comfortable with buying from a site that didn't even take the time to properly edit the content, and those errors (even though it's not your fault, just due to the fact that you don't speak good English) can cost you a TON of lost revenue.

That's where someone like me comes in handy! I can edit/rewrite your content in perfect English, which will help establish more trust in your potential customers, and net you more sales!!

Whether you need me to edit a single page on your site, your whole site, a blog, an ebook, a sales page, a sales thread, or whatever...I'm your guy.

Trust me when I say that having proper English on whatever it is that you're promoting will help boost sales and customer confidence ten times over.

Editing Rates:

Per Content Page - $10
    Per Blog Post - $6
    Per Sales Page/Letter (depends on length, please ask)
    Per Sales Thread - $5
    Custom Quote - Please Inquire

Bulk discount available for large orders :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM, and I'll respond ASAP!

Thanks and best of luck!

shamus, Jul 16, 2008 IP
    GeminiFilly likes this.
  2. michel123

michel123 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you show some samples to me? I might be interested.

michel123, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  3. GeminiFilly

GeminiFilly Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just wanted to say thanks SO much shamus for a wonderful piece of work you did on my ebook, it was 2 years in the making and you brought it to life for me. The quality of work was outstanding, the touches of originality and genuine writing was just awesome. I appreciate your professionalism and hand holding on helping me get my first ebook out there, very grateful to you. Many thanks.

GeminiFilly, Jul 19, 2008 IP