1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-Books

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kiteguy123, Jul 16, 2008.

Hi guys
    I was just wondering about writing an e-book. The only problem is that I don't really know too much about internet stuff such as SEO... I know the basics, but not enough to write a multi 1000 word ebook on it.
    So my question is, would people buy e-books on different topics? So its just like a super long article. I'm on about niches like sport, technology and stuff like that. And if so, how would I market it?
    +rep given for useful answers
    Thanks
    Simon

kiteguy123, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  2. ProgMania

ProgMania Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can sell any ebook on any niche.
    The only you need to earn money is finding people looking for ebooks on that niche.

You do not have to write about internet marketing like everyone else. Honestly I think you will earn more money by writing "How to make funny and extreme tricks with a ball" ebook than "earn money $$$ in 10 stepzz" :)

ProgMania, Jul 16, 2008 IP
    1 person likes this.
  3. kiteguy123

kiteguy123 Guest

Best Answers:
    awesome! thanks for the help, +rep
    So it is better to come up with something imaginative and fun, yet still helpful.. hmm, ill have to get thinking
    thanks again
    simon :)

kiteguy123, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  4. ProgMania

ProgMania Active Member

Best Answers:
    No problem. I mean you have to operate where no other man has operated before.

Im sure Internet Marketing ebooks can get you money. But there is ALOT of them. And you can get tons of them for 2 bucks. And if you come up with something new, you can sell it for 10-30 bucks per ebook. Because its unique :)

5. ientrepreneur

ientrepreneur Banned

Best Answers:
    For Internet Marketing ebooks, we have DP as a marketplace. Is there any such place like DP to sell ebooks? Can you please explain us your selling strategies?

ientrepreneur, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  6. nicangeli

nicangeli Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see how writing an e-book is different from writing a book. In my opinion, if its not worth publishing then its not worth writing.

nicangeli, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  7. ProgMania

ProgMania Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have a DP marketplace. But you can sell ANYTHING. There is no rule that you have to sell internet marketing stuff. You can also sell how to dig a hole ebook if you want :)

8. ientrepreneur

ientrepreneur Banned

Best Answers:
    Will it make a sale here?

ientrepreneur, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  9. ProgMania

ProgMania Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not. You can always make a try. :)

ProgMania, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  10. kenbiz

kenbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, writing an ebook is not a big deal, since you can hired writers, purchase private label articles, or write the contents yourself if you are capable enough.

But the most important aspect is you need to find your target market and look for what they are looking for to solve their problems or seeking an answer to their maze.

Only then, you will be able to supply again and again to the same market to make enough money for yourself.

Just some of my opinion.

kenbiz, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  11. lycos

lycos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Believe me, there are people who actually pay and engage someone to write for them and then sell it later. Your part is only to work on the marketing.

Otherwise, go for acquiring PLR (private label rights) license for a particular ebook which you think is interesting and has potential for market niche. Purchase it and then resell.

lycos, Jul 17, 2008 IP