1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Writing Ebook for CB!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by chickut, Jul 11, 2008.

Yes that is right...I'm writing my first Clickbank Ebook. I have already created a landing page, but ti still needs editing. How long should a book be page-wise if it is going to sell for $47? Please don't tell me that...well if it is really good quality then...or...if its just filler then 500. On average how long should a book be if it is going to sell for $47? Please and thank you! :D

chickut, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No one can tell you how long a ebook should be because it's like asking how long a piece of string should be.

I've read short books that were a few pages in length that were fantastic, I've read books that were massive and were full of the same old regurgitated rubbish.

It's not the length, it's the content that matters.

terryd, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  3. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    See that is truthful, but that is exactly what I didn't want to hear. What page span should the book be 30-60 pages. How many for a $47 book?

chickut, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  4. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you don't want a truthful answer then choose between 1-1000 pages and you can't go wrong:D:D

terryd, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  5. desilator

desilator Peon

Best Answers:
    It should be long enough to make it worth 47 bucks but not soo long it bores the person reading it.

desilator, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  6. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I appreciate your feedback!

chickut, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  7. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    At least 60 pages!

hornetss, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  8. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no length limit. I wrote a 70 page eBook and sold it for $47 (I then reduced the price, and now it sells better).

Just make sure the eBook is filled with all the information the customer paid for. If it's good, you'll get sales and a low refund rate. If not, you won't make much money.

nadavs

nadavs, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  9. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    I say charge $.50 - $1.00 per page.
    If it's your first book.
    Edit your book down and take out unnecessary writing (gibberish and long paragraphs you wouldn't want to read yourself)
    Read your ebook in the manner a buyer would. If you find yourself anxious and wanting to scan down the page you will need to fix it up so you stay on it word for word.
    If I find myself not wanting to read an ebook again after I paid $40 something bucks for it I will not be buying from that person again. The ebook should be a purchase that people can come back to and reread to get all the information soaked up. If I buy a good book from chapters (on business) if its a good book I will reread it and you will see the book begin to wear out. Think of this when writing your ebook. People are paying more money for your ebook then they would pay for a book from a store, so it better be good.

I hope this helps ;)

bunch, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  10. callmestrip

callmestrip Peon

Best Answers:
    How much money do you make on average selling a $47 ebook thats decent on clickbank?

callmestrip, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  11. affiliatex

affiliatex Peon

Best Answers:
    I would go with 50-80 pages

affiliatex, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  12. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you don't want to hear the truth. Why are you asking for people to lie to you? Your question is silly.

Zibblu, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  13. kingbrend

kingbrend Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a 40 page ebook I sale for $37. It makes me pretty good money too.

It's quality really, I could have made the book 20 pages and as long as the quality is there, it'll sale well with low refunds. It's all text too.

kingbrend, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  14. UltimateFreebies

UltimateFreebies Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, if your product is powerful enough and the information there is so good, even a one page ebook would do the trick. If that one page has the information is highly valuable to that person, they won't care. Actually, they will be happy that they didn't have to read through 1,000 pages of bullshit and have to decipher an answer to their question. Like everyone else is saying - It's all about your content.

Also, I prefer an ebook that is a quick read, straight to the point. I find that I get much more use out of those than the ebooks filled with pages of huge text and rehased information.

UltimateFreebies, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  15. kingbrend

kingbrend Active Member

Best Answers:
    A friend of mine bought a book that was only 4 pages long. It had horriable instructions but it worked after a few hours. It's a script. He paid $50 for it..

kingbrend, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  16. AnaB

AnaB Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on the niche...in IM people don't care much about the pages but the content..other niches maybe different.

Mostly it seems 60 pages or so in other niches sells for around $27

AnaB, Jul 15, 2008 IP