1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTS: Make A Billion $ In 30 Seconds!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by glenndorsey, Jul 15, 2008.

Hey all,

I'm sure you're asking yourself, "Can I really make $1,000,000,000 in just 30 seconds online?" I can tell you that the answer is yes you can, and it's so easy that anyone on DP can do it!!!! What is the cost of my e-book that is going to make you rich? Only a mere $9,999!!! Does it get any better than that? Yes it does! I am going to paste my entire e-book here now. If you like it and learn how to get rich faster than Bill Gates, you can just ship me the payment!!!

Make A Billion $ In 30 Seconds​

This whole buy/sell section is full of scams. I swear that a good 90%+ of the deals in here are pure rip-offs. What really shocks me though is how many people buy these dumb e-books that promise to make you rich. Wake up sheep!!! Here are a few things to watch out for:

1- If seller x is making $12,000 a day with his method, why the hell is he trying to sell it to you for $5? That's just retarded!

2- When you see a bunch of these "reputable" members of DP begging for free reviews, watch out! You will usually see them report how wonderful the method is a few minutes later. It's dumb folks. They just beg to get free e-books. Then they give a glorious review that tells you how great the book is, even though they DID NOT try the method out themselves. I have seen so many pure scams here where some of the highest i-traders gave wonderful reviews, and then everyone realized (after they lost all their money) that they were screwed. Don't be an idiot! Unless these members actually tried the method themselves, how in the hell can they tell you that the method will work? Stop letting these people give great reviews so they can beg for more free e-books, and then buying the scam system yourself because that "reputable" member said it's great. Don't be stupid!!

3- Back on the high i-trader members that beg for free books and give reviews without ever doing the "method"-- Ask yourself how this member got so many i-traders. Dig into their posts. A lot of them got so many by selling blog posts to de-indexed networks, screwing people with directory submissions, etc. Look into them and ask why they are saying what they are saying.

4- When the seller shows you a screen that shows he's making millions, don't believe it! You can photoshop almost anything folks.

5- Most of the e-scam-books in here are just trash that these fools found on a bh forum, or bought from some other idiot, or just completely made up. It's crap! These 17 year olds are sitting in Malaysia finding anything they can to make into a stupid e-book to sell on here.

6- Don't trust money back guarantees! How can you force them to give you your money back? You don't even know who they are, and paypal sure won't help you.

7- Don't trust anyone that is selling anything in any forum. You don't know who they are, they don't know who you are, and there are just too many wolves looking for sheep online. You're better off buying a lottery ticket than buying scam books in forums.

That's it folks. If you enjoyed my e-book, make a ton of money with it, and want to thank me- ship it! :p

glenndorsey, Jul 15, 2008 IP
    jack7, muncle, R-ampage and 2 others like this.
  2. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have a complaint. I tried your detailed method and I only made 998,898,420.37 and it took almost a full minute! Double the time you promised. I was so discouraged I just threw the money in the trash and just may not ever trust any other money making ebooks again!

kentuckyslone, Jul 15, 2008 IP
    salaxzar likes this.
  3. EbayPower

EbayPower Banned

Best Answers:
    9999$ and im 99.99% sure 1bil in 30sec isnt possible with out a 999million dollar investment in it to get the 1$

so basically we trust you with 4itrader and not the other 100_ itrader people?

and arent you going against yourself with number 7 since your selling on this forum?

good ebook though

EbayPower, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  4. salaxzar

salaxzar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    post some screenshots of your earnings...

salaxzar, Jul 15, 2008 IP
    kentuckyslone likes this.
  5. glenndorsey

glenndorsey Guest

Best Answers:
    What? You didn't make a billion already?? Must be your fault! No refund 4 u!! :p

I'm selling an e-book on not buying e-books. What's wrong with that? lol :p

Screenshots? Just a minute. I need to open up this phot... I mean program first. :p

6. NahiaN

NahiaN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop, right?! Ok, go on! ;)

NahiaN, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  7. glenndorsey

glenndorsey Guest

Best Answers:

Are you accusing me of photoshopping?? What??? Haven't you seen the reviews of my e-book yet (I need some reviews quickly. If any of you "reputable" people can review this I will give it to you for free and all my future scam books)?

How dare you challenge me with common sense?? I need smart people (idiots) to make a living here!!

:p

NahiaN likes this.
  8. NahiaN

NahiaN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot :cool:

NahiaN, Jul 15, 2008 IP
    sawz likes this.
  9. levampire

levampire Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL

When I read the Title of your Thread

I was REALLY gonna humiliate you :p .. Because I thought you are just like these :999999$/Minute: ebooks

But you are right, I Liked what you said

+ Attractive Title man ;)

Thx, LeVampire

levampire, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  10. glenndorsey

glenndorsey Guest

Best Answers:
    You can thank me by shipping the payment. Do you need my paypal info?

:p

11. Moreno4

Moreno4 Banned

Best Answers:
    lol.. funny post sir. I'll take 2

Moreno4, Jul 15, 2008 IP
    kentuckyslone likes this.
  12. EbayPower

EbayPower Banned

Best Answers:
    whats the invenstment money i need?

Hey imnot from malaysia im from Nigeri COUGH COUGH United something of A cough cough

13. muncle

muncle Guest

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with you. I feel sorry for all the newbs who gets ripped off badly by paying for blog posts on what appears to be a PR5 blog, but they simply don't have enough experience to find out that it's a dropped domain and a link from will be worthless. I've enquired about hundreds of those and haven't bought a single one, because I've done my due diligence. I would love to see a legitimate blogger selling post on his legitimate blog just for a change. Just to see there are legitimate people doing legitimate business among all those scammers.

Anyway, above is the best ebook you will have ever read. Take it as your own. OP gets green rep from me for sure ;)

muncle, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  14. glenndorsey

glenndorsey Guest

Best Answers:
    Funny stuff guys! lol

I see the jerks that beg for free e-books by giving false reviews (all reviews are at least faulty unless they actually apply the method and report on the results) are pissed about this thread. AWESOME!!!! lol Quoting one negative rep I got for this by 1 of them: "i don't beg, jackass. dumb fuck"

lololol This is awesome!!!!!

:)

15. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'd give rep but I already left you some today. I'm afraid you're going to get infracted for this and it'll probably get moved to general chat :(

PM me your paypal address :D

mikey1090, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  16. EbayPower

EbayPower Banned

Best Answers:
    just wondering is he really?

17. justkain

justkain Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for method glenndorsey, it Really works!!!
    earnings:
    [​IMG]

justkain, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  18. whooped

whooped Peon

Best Answers:
    typical paypal, charging the wrong fees again

whooped, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  19. Skuxta

Skuxta Banned

Best Answers:
    i wonder if he did that on purpose and lost 4million to the charge.... o.0

Skuxta, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  20. justkain

justkain Member

Best Answers:
    lol yea of course, i'm a billionare, 4million$ is nothing for me.

justkain, Jul 15, 2008 IP