1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

List Of John Reese Traffic Secret 2.0 Free Bonuses

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by redspace, Jul 15, 2008.

Hi guys,

John Reese is about to launch his new product traffic secret 2.0. If you want to buy this product you should find a bonus first to go with it to give more values to your money. I have compiled some list of internet marketers who offer free bonused if you buy thru their affiliate link. Hope it help you guys a bit if you are thinking about buying.

Traffic Secret 2.0 Free Bonuses

redspace, Jul 15, 2008 IP
    RB! likes this.
  2. RB!

RB! Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow, exactly what I was looking for, I'm still 50 50 on whether to buy now or wait

who has the best deal and who are you buying from

RB!, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  3. redspace

redspace Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello if you have the money to spare then I would recommend it. But make sure you find the bonus that would help you even more. Study the bonus carefully and see if they have any dateline. Some do have some don't but try to confirm with the one you are interested first before buying. I put more list there so maybe you could take a look again. All the best. :)

redspace, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  4. RB!

RB! Active Member

Best Answers:
    $397 + $40 for shipping to Canada + $100+ in customs and duties kills the deal

RB!, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  5. redspace

redspace Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh No! That's not good. That duties is really a bit turn off. :eek: Man. I'm sorry for you. Why not you share among some of your close friends. It is a physical products in a CD. Maybe you guys can take turn learning the materials. I 'm thinking about buying it too but maybe in the future because the product has no dateline and will be always in the market and the price won't be increased. Can't buy at the moment cause my budget doesn't fit the cost. Anyway wish you the best. :)

redspace, Jul 17, 2008 IP