1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

World War 3 ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by extra_work, Jul 14, 2008.

Do you think there will be world war 3 ?
    What do you think about the situation in Iran,Iraque ,Isreal and North Korea ?
    I dont think the US has the right to tell Iran what are they allowed to do in their own country.But i do not approve their nuclear politic.
    What do you think is the most powerful country nowdays ?
    No doubt this is ..Russia.They have some secret weapon that no one has and why do u think Russia is so big and the most of the people are poor ?Because almost all the money tha federation has are given to the army.What if Russia and China unite ,against the ECC and the US ?
    The situation in 1930s was similar.IT was kind of peaceful when Hitler attacked Poland,France ,Czechoslovakia and then made the greatest mistake to attack the Soviet union.

extra_work, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  2. TrafficSales

TrafficSales Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally think with the US doing what they've been doing (And this is coming from Canada close to home) That there is a very real possibility of other countries becoming allies in retribution. When the US quits thinking they can tell the world what to do the world might not be so defensive. The US does not own the world. On a much smaller scale the US is even screwing Canada over now with softwood lumber disputes and the free trade agreement. I would expect the US is in real big trouble for the next few decades. Starting wars to gain oil and screwing over trade partners wasn't a good start but to then try and tell other countries what they can and cannot do is a joke. I hate to say it but the USA has plenty of nukes. Who are they to tell another country "Sorry but you can't own them"

TrafficSales, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  3. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    I think its the matter of time. As long as we are alive, there will be wars. What is happening at the moment is BS politics. I don't even want to get into this. Lets hope Obama will sort this out :D

mightyb, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  4. TrafficSales

TrafficSales Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed. Only time will tell but one thing you can count on is the US messed up and sold their arms to all these countries for revenues prior to the decline of the USD and recession they're heading into. There's so many weapons around the world now thanks to the USA, Russia and China that it's inevitable. The more the USA flexes it's muscles the more resistance it will meet. I would like to think that if anyone nukes or attacks the USA that it won't affect us up here in Canada because most of us disagree with what the US government is doing also. Hell our own government sucks for even being involved. We're a multicultural country. Why we're losing our people in Afghanistan most of us have no idea since we're pretty sure our government shouldn't be sending our friends and family to finish the USA's dirty work. We have homeless people and poverty here too. Our gov should be focusing on peacekeeping in it's own country and not worrying about some other country halfway around the world.
    Sure they claim they're liberating but that's just a US government ploy for "We're seizing the oil and destroying any who'd oppose us so that we can jack the price of oil and raise our dollar back up and get out of a recession that was inevitable to start with since our main export is weapons. When this war is over how much money are you willing to bet the USA will sell off stockpiles of weapons to third world countries again so that in future it can start another war, spend more money on weapons to sell off since weapons are the USA's #1 export. Sickening really and then American's wonder why people frown no matter which country they visit. Thank goodness today's young americans are bright enough to know what's right from wrong and this is why you see G.I.'s trying to defect to Canada using refugee status so they don't get prosecuted from their own government for not wanting to fight a war they don't believe in. I don't recall seeing too many American Patriots these days because patriotism used to be a good thing. Now it's an excuse to do all of the above.

TrafficSales, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  5. ShamsiOwnz

ShamsiOwnz Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its inevitable that there will be another world war.Only time will tell though.all those nukes WMDs man...

ShamsiOwnz, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  6. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Political bickering, rising crude and food prices, and economic slow down sweeping around the world will add oil to the fire but I don't know it will serve as a catalyst to start a world war...

dairyman, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  7. mimm

mimm Banned

Best Answers:
    It could happen anytime but our government and politicians are highly paid to
    do their best to prevent the war. So relax, man. :)

mimm, Jul 14, 2008 IP
    Rohit patel likes this.
  8. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    At this stage, no.

Abhik, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  9. xmartel

xmartel Active Member

Best Answers:
    With all that's going on, I think it's definitely going to happen. I'm not sure when, I think it'll take a few more years at least, but it will happen. I don't see how it couldn't happen.

xmartel, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  10. yukiy031225

yukiy031225 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think so ,small war may be a probly.

yukiy031225, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  11. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well said:D

Well I don't thinks so that we have WW3 in near future. At the moment we can say we are safe:)

Rohit patel, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  12. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As long as human beings are arrogant enough to believe they can live by their own laws and rules there will always be wars. Love , unselfishness and decency are the only things that can prevent wars.

pingpong123, Jul 14, 2008 IP