1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pentagon Facts

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Cyrus255, Apr 29, 2006.

I think the stupid missile film, which does have flaws, takes away from the focus on these undisputed facts:

• The location of the attack: The portion of the Pentagon that was struck was nearly empty due to a renovation program.
    • The aircraft approach maneuver: The attack plane executed an extreme spiral dive maneuver to strike said portion of the building from the southwest, opposite the direction from which it approached the capital.
    • The incompetence of the alleged pilot: Flight 77 was supposedly piloted by Hani Hanjour, about whom a flight instructor said: "He couldn't fly at all".
    • Signs of a cover-up: Numerous actions by officials indicate an ongoing cover-up of the facts concerning the attack. Such as seizing video from the nearby hotel and gas station within minutes when their response to the attack took hours.

How is it they attacked a side opposite of their approach? A side under rennovation, and why also did the FBI seize the Sheraton hotel, I-365, and Velasquez Gas Station films?

Cyrus255, Apr 29, 2006 IP
    wrmineo likes this.
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you don't fully understand the meaning of the word "undisputed"

P.S. seizing video is not some nefarious action, but rather a standard investigative tool. Sorry to dispute your indisputable facts. Repeating something ad nauseam does not make it fact.

browntwn, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  3. Cyrus255

Cyrus255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! No Really sherlock?! Standard procedure to steal private footage? Is it also standard procedure to withhold it indefinitely?

So instead of dealing with the situation, you think it's normal for FBI agents to storm any place along the flight path within minutes? Ironically, how did they know the flight path? :D

Don't take away from the real focus, maybe I should cut that part out and ONLY focus on 100% damning evidence.

Here everyone focus on these three facts so as not to be distracted:
    • The location of the attack: The portion of the Pentagon that was struck was nearly empty due to a renovation program.
    • The aircraft approach maneuver: The attack plane executed an extreme spiral dive maneuver to strike said portion of the building from the southwest, opposite the direction from which it approached the capital.
    • The incompetence of the alleged pilot: Flight 77 was supposedly piloted by Hani Hanjour, about whom a flight instructor said: "He couldn't fly at all".

BTW. No one disputes the fact it hit the side under rennovation, OPPOSITE of it's approach!

4. browntwn

Best Answers:
    No, they should share it with Internet crackpots.

What situation, your rambling?
    The path, uh, that would be on radar. Yes, when the nation is attacked by crazy people, I expect the government to act immediately, yes that means within minutes.

Okay, if you say that is the focus of your theory, I won't dispute that.

Funny thing, just a minute ago that list of undisputed facts was a lot longer. Please tell me you have more conviction than that.

5. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    Nope. I don't.

I'm not sure it is a conspiracy at all. I just have a few unanswered questions. :D
    If anyone has a good answer, I'd like to hear them. That's what truth-seeking is all about.

As for the FBI thing, why were FBI agents ready within minutes to take the feeds from all the places along the flight path? But not ready for the attack in the first place?

I mean, I'm sure the government has good answers for all this. I think the bigger conspiracy is the fact that they won't tell all this, which GIVES room for crazy conspiracies. When there probably is a logical explanation. :)

6. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Truth seeking?

I had no idea that's what you been doing with all your threads.

I guess you are looking for it on Internet forums, I think that may be part of your problem finding it.

7. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    GTech, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  8. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    I even linked to that site in my sig for a while. What's your point? :D

I rescind some of my earlier points, as they had flaws, so I reduced the argument to the simplest level so as to avoid confusion about the mysteries.

Actually, I'm looking for other people's opinions on what REALLY happened. Please share with me your version. I want to know what popular consent is currently, to try and see how the political implications of 9/11 have happened.

9. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    I reccommend you to read this if you havn't read it before

latehorn, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  10. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At the very least government foreknowledge and planning of these attacks have taken place. I've already sourced hundreds of facts and documents here on DP that you can look up in support of these claims, but here are a few:

1. Numerous experts testified to seeing molten steel (that's melted liquid steel) at ground zero, jet fuel and office fires can't melt steel.

2. The buildings fell straight down at free fall speed with no resistance. This ONLY HAPPENS in controlled demolitions.

3. Numerous skyscrapers have had much more intense fires and never came close the collapsing.

4. The twin towers engineer has stated the towers were designed to handle impacts from planes just like these, in fact he said MULTIPLE impacts would do little damage to the supports.

5. Cell phone calls on commercial planes 30,000+ feet in the air were not possible in 2001. Yet all these people's calls came through... I think not.

6. A lead FBI investigator was stopped from tracking the Bin ladens and Al queda, he forced to quit his FBI job, and handed a new job (head of security at WTC) which he started ON 9/11 WHERE HE WAS MURDERED.

7. Why doesn't Bush want to find Bin laden?

Read on.... knowledge is power:
    http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/911smokingguns.html

PS: I reccommend you to put latehorn on ignore. I know I am right now ;)

PPS: Apparently NYC doesn't like Bush anymore than I do :D
    [​IMG]

yo-yo, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  11. browntwn

Best Answers:

One person in a crowd and you attribute the message to an entire city.

That is the same failed logic that causes you to post similar foolish malarkey about 9-11.

12. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha, funny. I have that nutjob yo-yo on my ignore list so I didn't see what he posted.

jackburton2006, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  13. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    Rarely does stupidity piss me off this much, and I have plenty of tolerance for ignorance, but this honestly hit homes for me.

Yes, the outer ring was being finished up from remodeling, not just beginning renovation, but by no means empty.

I lost friends and colleagues in that attack - it was very real.

When I spoke with LTG Maude's family just a few months ago, their loss was still very real.

I see this is going to be another case of "-1; the cost of giving rep" .... I'll take the hit, you deserve it.

wrmineo, Apr 29, 2006 IP
    GTech likes this.
  14. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, man, I have that other nutjob Cyrus on my ignore list, too, so I didn't read what he said as well, but it amazes the hell out of me when guys like this, who knows how to turn on a computer and log onto the Internet, spouts all this 9/11 conspiracy garbage. My heart shattered into 1000s of pieces that morning, and I know damn well that it wasn't fake, and my world changed completely. But to these guys, it's like they're talking about some TV show that doesn't mean squat. It makes me sick at their attitude. Sick, mad, and pissed off. :mad:

jackburton2006, Apr 29, 2006 IP
    wrmineo likes this.
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    You've copied and pasted other peoples assertions. You don't actually do the work yourself, you let others do it, then copy/paste their material. The one time I challenged you, tesla and guru-seo to a debate, you jumped up all ready to go and I put a huge hole in your molten steel "theory." After that, you just quit and it wasn't till SEBasic gave it a shot, which failed miserably too, did anything else come out. Funny how a few crackpots are so anxious to convince the world it was a cover up, but when it comes time to stand behind it, all they do is copy/paste question pools from sites that look to exploit the tragedy by selling conspiracy books to young angry white males with low IQs.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=68507

Copying and pasting made up questions that have no bearing or truthfullness to them in the first place is not debate on the issue. Why was this, why was that...it's lazy! Just pure laziness. Instead of debate, it puts the burden on others to answer questions, as opposed to debating ideas.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191520,00.html
    http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/12/13/ret.bin.laden.videotape/

GTech, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    I hear ya man. I'll never forget that day. What posses the mind to continuously assert strongly disproven lies and give aid and comfort to al qaida and attempt to take their credit away from what they did, is beyond me. There are some so bent on supporting terrorists, they'll defend them, even when terrorists claim responsibility. Behold, the power of marketing paranoid messages to young angry white males with low IQs. Apparently alex jones has found a marketable target audience he can exploit to make him millions.

GTech, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  17. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    I agree with you completely.

There is a far-left leaning attempt to smear the administration. That aside, Hitler burned down the Reichstag and blamed it on Jews and no one dared think it was him.

I just want to be cautious. There is a difference between healthy skepticism and paranoia.

Don't ANYONE dare claim I don't care about it. I have emotions very dear to me from the incident. My cousin works at the pentagon, and I was frantic for hours to see if she was okay. I was distraught to the point of tears.

That said, there are still unanswered questions that our government COULD answer, but won't.

These forums have proved an educational experience, as I watch exasperbated liberals, and blind conservatives wrangle each other over this to the point of hatred. The elite have polarized us into two hateful groups, while Bill Clinton and George Bush play golf together. What happened to being American?

18. GTech

Best Answers:
    Nothing happend to being American! Patriotism doesn't have a four year shelf life. Too many parents that refuse to give their kids attention spawned a fresh batch of young angry white males with low IQs. The only thing that has changed is the Internet. In the last ten years, it has provided an outlet for the angry left to spew their hatred for America. Nothing shocking there!

GTech, Apr 29, 2006 IP
    wrmineo likes this.
  19. neo2525

neo2525 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you get the chance, see the movie "Loose Change" it can be found by searching it on google.com/video, it is full of 911 conspiracies

neo2525, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  20. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, actually the zogby poll that showed 50% of NYC residents believe the government was involved in 9/11 would give me good reason, this excellent picture just helps add to it ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yo-yo, Apr 29, 2006 IP