1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What happens if i submit same article in many article directoris?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by mirisaamali, Jul 9, 2008.

1. web_jack

web_jack Peon

Best Answers:
    I think sumit to best sites as fewest as u can may be better.:p

web_jack, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  2. motherknucker

motherknucker Guest

Best Answers:
    Article submission is my best bet to promote my site.
    I also submit same article to all the directories.
    Is their anything wrong in it, i don't think so.

motherknucker, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  3. mirisaamali

mirisaamali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe we need a perfect answer for this question from any experienced expert. I have tried finding this in this forum, couldn't get any question of this site. If we can have this answered, i am sure it will help all of us.

mirisaamali, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  4. Event_King

Event_King Guest

Best Answers:

I used to use article directories - but just to test the theory..... Why writing articles fails

1. Writing the articles is very time-consuming. You have to keep writing them for the effect to be maintained.

2. You will get less traffic than directories send out

3. It's a thing of the past, an old method of no interest anymore.

4. Heck, even owning an article directory wouldn't spark my interest so why post to one :eek:

5. The only winner is the article directories, why would anyone want to do the work for them/build content for them :rolleyes:

6. Nothing but an ego boost for article writers I'm afraid.

7. 99% of these articles are garbage.

Event_King, Jul 14, 2008 IP
    snowbird likes this.
  5. mirisaamali

Best Answers:
    Hahaha, event king is like real frank in his words. Well part of it i do agree. See my little (tiny) experience shows that directories are getting me traffic and forums are getting me traffic, article writing on article directories is not getting me much traffic. So believe when i practically observe, event king is right.

But still the question remains!

mirisaamali, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  6. vmwebhost

vmwebhost Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you submit same content to different articles sites, this is what would happen in google search.

"In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the once already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included."

If an article is submitted to 100 article sites, google will not give you credit for all 100 back links, Google will simply omit repeated content that points to your website, there by no credit for that back link will be given, but if you submit 100 different articles to one site (of course with unique headings) you will get credit to all of them. This is why you must submit as much unique content/articles as possible.

How sure am I about this ? I have started a site few months ago, wrote unique articles every day for a month and submitted to just two good article sites, with in two months my site was ranking on first/second page on google for all keywords. This process is very laborious and time consuming, but if you are willing to do it you will gain a lot of credibility in google.

P.S. I am not an SEO expert, this is just my own experience and may not be totally correct.

vmwebhost, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  7. maclin123

maclin123 Member

Best Answers:
    There is a concept of LINK JUICE, submitting same article in too many websites reduce link juice to search engines. So try to limit it. Maintain your articles on a single high PR website like ezine.

maclin123, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  8. kashifmahmood

kashifmahmood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure the author / Pen name is same at all the directories .

kashifmahmood, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  9. angeela

angeela Peon

Best Answers:
    u can submit same article to multiple sites bt u should make some changes in every submission like u can change links in Resource box , can change keywords etc & ofcoz other guys r right that u must limit ur submission to some extent....

angeela, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  10. mirisaamali

Best Answers:
    Well i believe i did understand and got the jist of message of all. If there is anything more, please advice so that everybody benefits out of it.

mirisaamali, Jul 27, 2008 IP