1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need partners to start a ptc

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bluestar, Jul 9, 2008.

Hi, i am looking for partners to start a paid to click and paid to signup site. I have some funds but its insufficient to cover up the entire cost of around $150 which includes buying the script,hosting,advertising etc and so i need some partners who are willing to work with me and share the profits. Anyone interested may pls pm me.

bluestar, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  2. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    There are lot of interested fellow at GPT, TG, and GA forums.

silveraden, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  3. bluestar

bluestar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice. I'll surely check it out!

bluestar, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  4. buxkingdom

buxkingdom Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest, if you don't have the $150. Don't even think of starting your own PTC.

buxkingdom, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  5. Logic

Logic Peon

Best Answers:
    Not to offend bluestar or anyone else.
    It is just that we have been around for (some might say to long) a long time over 30 years in business and each time we as a world go into a downturn the pyramid schemes come out of the wood work and this time it is the easy way of PTC in our opinion.
    Is it just me or are we all going into a tough economy and looking to start something that is not worth your time to build or anyones time to signup for. These PTC sites and there are thousands of them running and more we assume coming online daily.
    This is not a good business model at all.
    Look at some great roll models of the computer industry they lead and never follow. You can can create you are great and you need never follow.
    Logic

P.S. Look we want to make money also but it is just we want to give to you our thoughts on looking for a more long term growing business model. These forums like DP are great for opening us all up to new ideas.

Logic, Jul 10, 2008 IP
    TomR likes this.
  6. TrafficSales

TrafficSales Peon

Best Answers:
    Some of these "Sites" are quite decent if you're paying members with ad revenues and not member's own money I might add.

Logic I have to agree with you on most of your concept except the part where you forgot to mention the exceptions.

BlueStar unless you have a hefty xx,xxx in the bank already and some very good advertisers lined up and your market is their target / key market it's not worth doing.

TrafficSales, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  7. olegb

olegb Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it so tough this ptc market. I thought it was more easy to start a ptc site and even intended to invest some time in researching it. and how could we find those brilliant business models that would transform us from followers to leaders? :)

olegb, Dec 15, 2008 IP