1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Cheques In Australia

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by scart3r, Jul 8, 2008.

Hey guys,

I am trying to cash a couple of cheques from clickbank, but my bank says they will put it on hold for 6 months because it doesn't have the proper authority (ie.. it's coming from the states).

Do you know a faster way to get paid by Clickbank?

Also, does anyone have the email address to contact support? I have had a look around and cant find it!!!

Cindy

scart3r, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  2. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    6 months!!! lol
    what bank is that?

Im with ANZ, under 2k takes 3 days to clear. over 2k takes 30 days

Swerd, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  3. kennick

kennick Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had heaps of cheques from Clickbank and never had a problem putting them into my account. Banks do however charge around $15 to process them. I don't know which bank you are using but Westpac has never given me a problem.

I did hear somewhere that you can get your commissions paid directly into your account but I'm not sure whether you need to have a long record with Clickbank or if your monthly cheques need to be over a certain value.

If you log into your account and go to 'customer service' then 'Publisher or Affiliate Questions.' Tell them of your problem and ask if they can remit your commissions directly into your bank account.

Hope this helps.

kennick, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  4. scart3r

scart3r Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, i found the support link question.

Maybe I should grab an ANZ account :) Might be good to have even if it's just for clickbank stuff...

scart3r, Jul 8, 2008 IP
    Master_Seller likes this.
  5. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ANZ in New Zealand ,which of course is Australian owned, clear my cheques straight away just because I've banked so many there over the years

terryd, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  6. scart3r

scart3r Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol, ok -I am pretty sure they would welcome my custom, even if I haven't been there for years..

scart3r, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  7. WarrenBuffett

WarrenBuffett Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm with ANZ too, cheques clear no problem in 3 working days. $15 fee applies.

I was with CBA prior, and it took them 4 weeks to clear.... so I switched to ANZ and haven't looked back.

To be able to get your money deposited via direct deposit, I have heard you need to earn 1k+ for 6 pay periods before clickbank offers you the option of direct deposit. (I could be wrong though).

WarrenBuffett, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  8. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    to get DD you only need to have had 3 cheques sent to you in the past within 90 days or something. no need for 1k per period anymore.

cheers,

Swerd, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  9. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No I mean they clear it straight away, when I first started depositing cheques there it used to be 30 day clearance but now it's immediate.

I know of other people who constantly have problems banking cheques because the banks have never heard of clickbank and think it's fake or something.

terryd, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  10. RattleSnake316

RattleSnake316 Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with you there terryd, I'm with cba, and they treat me like a dodgy criminal sometimes, despite the fact I have a business account, and have made regular large deposits over the past 4 years with them.

I'm so glad I set up direct deposit with clickbank.

RattleSnake316, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  11. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not 6, It's 3 or 4, I read it on somewhere on the clickbank blog

Ripped, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  12. shanedonovan

shanedonovan Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm with Bankwest in Western Australia - ok stop laughing - lol
    Anyway whenever I take in any cheques from the states i get the 'eyes' and then a manager usually comes out and takes a look at me and the cheque, also giving me the eyes. I find it funny that I've been there 20 years, with just this Bank and yet it takes 30 days to clear, then 30 more for it to be deposited. From what I have heard just on this thread my opinion of ANZ has gne from neutral to +10. I'll be opening an account with them tomorrow. Thanks for the good thread!

shanedonovan, Jul 10, 2008 IP