1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Appraise

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by axs, Jul 7, 2008.

Hello,

I bought this domain not too long ago.

eating-healthy.net

When I looked it up, the .com, .org, .info and .biz of the domain was taken, but not .net for some reason, so I took it.

What do you guys think it's worth?

Thanks.

axs, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  2. justinXcore

justinXcore Guest

Best Answers:
    reg fee .

justinXcore, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  3. zelphics

zelphics Active Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent for diet/food related website

Low $XX value.

zelphics, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  4. axs

axs Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your appraisals.

First I thought it was probably worth reg fee, but with other extensions taken I thought it might have been worth a bit more than reg fee.

axs, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  5. csi

csi Guest

Best Answers:
    High $xx to low $xxx

csi, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  6. puremonopoly

puremonopoly Active Member

Best Answers:
    The .net was probably left b/c the peep that registered it probably got a package deal and went for the extensions they thought would have the most value.. That domain isn't worth much.. However, it isn't worth nothing.. Although a lot of people look for ways to eat healthy they usually don't. Yet, they keep coming back assuming that they'll start... most won't. However, they'll still jump around health sites looking for that motivation beyond the pre-packaged scam diets and lame infomercials.. Maybe you can find a niche in the market... maybe not.
    A .net doesn't quite compare to a .com. However, potential isn't all lost. Low to mid $xx undeveloped. The domain isn't ever worth as much as the idea behind it. Unless the peep has no idea what they're doing... in that case, they're better off dropping it and coming back to market when they have a better grasp of what they're doing and where their demographics are.. ¤_o

puremonopoly, Jul 7, 2008 IP
    1 person likes this.