1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Soldiers' Fourth of July In Iraq

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by homebizseo, Jul 5, 2008.

Freedom will soon be a reality in Iraq. The Iraqi soldiers will soon be independent and thriving in peace.

homebizseo, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  2. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    soldiers? what soldiers? you cant call a well payed gun for hire on foreign soil: soldier?

quote from wiki:
    A mercenary is a person who takes part in an armed conflict who is not a national or a party to the conflict and "is motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a Party to the conflict, material compensation substantially in excess of that promised or paid to combatants of similar ranks and functions in the armed forces of that Party" (Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Convention of August 1949).[1][2]

so a better title would be: Mercenaries 4th of July...maybe im wrong because above it says "not a national or a party to the conflict" so if an american is in iraq is this the same thing? he is not a national of iraq right? or does this mean from a 3rd country like the french foreign legion? if im wrong about this then i take back the word mercenary and substitute it with : gun for hire

as for "Freedom will soon be a reality in Iraq" if by the word soon you mean the next 50-100 years then fine i agree...

atvking, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  3. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    'Freedom' with a constitution based off of Islam law, woman having less 'freedom' than before. Yes let that 'freedom' ring.

Sounds good, has a good ring to it, too bad it's more myth than reality.

GRIM, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  4. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    A well trained iraqi born and bred soldier was injured defending a hospital against a suicide bomber. It's great that the development of the Iraqi force is working at such a high level as the war is coming to an end.

5. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That sounds great, almost like a dream, wish we had some independence and freedom in our own country..

ncz_nate, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  6. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You mean our troops and politicians and corporate raiders will be coming home soon, and leaving these poor people alone for the first time in 6 years?

:rolleyes:

What a waste posting that mindless propaganda here. You've at best got a tiny audience for it, and of those, you'd probably be surprised to know that many of them would like our troops to stay and murder every last Muslim because they are for a Christian Crusade.

Wake up bro. You're choking on the blue pill.

guerilla, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  7. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I really believe US soldiers will be exiting soon (within a year). The Iraqi force is operating at a high level.

8. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW. I can't seem to find the right words to describe what I'm thinking. Maybe...unbelievable?

guru-seo, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  9. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:

so you REALLY think that alquaida or whoever is behind the terror attacks will accept the new puppet government you installed? very optimistic of you to say the least...

as i see it you guys set them up for decades of terror and civil war...

atvking, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  10. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    No, the Al Qaeda will not accept any form of government. The Iraqi government, police, and army will evolve to a system that works. Crime will be higher than in the west but they will be able to function.

homebizseo, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  11. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    even though the violence is actually increasing and not decreasing?:confused:

the USA going over to Iraq and giving Alquaida "domestic" targets to focus on was like pouring gasoline on a raging fire...but leaving a US puppet government on "enemy soil" is just begging for more violence and civil war...its insane to think anybody will accept anything the US has to offer especially in countries like Iraq...

hell the USA cant control crime on its own territory you are a heaven for gangs and drugs and violence...what makes you think anything you guys do will succeed in such a hostile environment like iraq?

atvking, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  12. touchAshley

touchAshley Active Member

Best Answers:
    Typical American basher/hater. Know what I tell these guys? To go and nibble on my knob.

touchAshley, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  13. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    i dont hate anybody...im just being realistic when i say that they hate your guts and your puppet government and that it was stupid of you to give them easy "domestic" targets in return for oil...my question was what makes you think the violence will stop when its on the rise even with your mighty army present?...

also im a man i dont nibble on knobs or let other men nibble on mine, this would be very gay, my sexual orientation leans towards and around females sorry to disappoint you

atvking, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  14. KingKarl

KingKarl Peon

Best Answers:
    KingKarl, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  15. TechEvangelist

TechEvangelist Guest

Best Answers:
    And we will certainly keep that in mind the next time that Germany tries to drag the USA into an illegal war, like Kosovo. That war was never approved by the UN either.

In the USA, hecklers have the right to say what they want to say, but they do not have the right to disrupt formal ceremonies. They were removed, but not arrested.

TechEvangelist, Jul 7, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  16. KingKarl

KingKarl Peon

Best Answers:
    The NATO started this war + the reason wasnt fake :)

"The Rambouillet Agreement is the name of a proposed peace agreement between then-Yugoslavia and a delegation representing the ethnic-Albanian majority population of Kosovo. It was drafted by NATO and named for Chateau Rambouillet, where it was initially proposed. The significance of the agreement lies in the fact that Yugoslavia refused to accept it, which NATO used as justification to start the Kosovo War."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rambouillet_Agreement

On March 24, NATO forces launched air attacks on military and civilian targets in Yugoslavia, without authorization from the United Nations Security Council. Solana justified the attacks on humanitarian grounds, and on the responsibility of NATO to keep peace in Europe and to prevent recurrences of ethnic cleansing and genocide similar to those which occurred during the Bosnian War (1992-1995).

On June 10, Serbian forces withdrew from Kosovo, and NATO stopped its attacks, which ended the Kosovo War. The same day UN Security Council Resolution 1244 authorised NATO to active the ARRC, with the Kosovo Force launching Operation Joint Guardian and occupying the province on June 12.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javier_Solana#Kosovo_war

KingKarl, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  17. touchAshley

Best Answers:
    You know you're a nibbler

18. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you were the one soliciting oral sex from men on this forum, so I think you might not want to be the one pointing fingers.

guerilla, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  19. touchAshley

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't know where you're from, or if you're even intelligent enough to pick up what I'm trying to say.

<Quick English lesson>
    When you tell someone to nibble on your knob, you're basically saying they can kiss your ass, fuck off, etc etc.

I know you know what I meant, and when you have a "comeback" that is taking it literally, it's the lamest thing in the world. 4th grade lame, my friend.

20. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is my point. You shouldn't be using this forum to solicit sex from men, whether it is your knob or kissing your posterior. There are more appropriate forums for you to setup an encounter and possibly a long term relationship.

I'm not judgmental of people who have gay sex, so don't feel I am criticizing your lifestyle choices. I just want you to be happy, and I don't think you are going to find physical satisfaction on DP.

guerilla, Jul 7, 2008 IP