1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does ISnare and other Article Distribution services work ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bluegill_catcher, Apr 11, 2006.

1. articlesubmitter

articlesubmitter Peon

Best Answers:
    Even if you post the whole article as long as you post it FIRST in your site then SEs will never penalize you or lower your rank on your keywords for that article.

Let SEs crawl your site first with the article before distributing it then your site will remain on top of the article's keywords.

articlesubmitter, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  2. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I use Isnare and I find that it is a cheap service as you can distribute around 100 or so articles for $100. Some people may think it is cheaper to do it thereselves, but $1 per article is by far alot cheaper than what it would cost you for doing it yourself if you have alot of other things to do other than having to submit articles.

Time costs money and $1 per article is far cheaper than what it would cost me in time for submitting to these directories by hand.

john269, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  3. leysmom

leysmom Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't used isnare. I'm not sure about the service. I liked the idea of submitting an unlimited amount of content for a specified period of time. I just submitted my first three so the jury is still out on whether or not it will work.

Either way, I'll be putting the articles up on my site a little at a time.

leysmom, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  4. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know how good other article distributers are. I have only tried Isnare so I wouldn't know if it is the best or not, but the main thing that I like is that I just submit an article to them and then it gets distributed elsewhere while I work on other things or write another article.

john269, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  5. Mr Crow

Mr Crow Peon

Best Answers:
    We had our choice of who we chose to partner with and we chose iSnare.com

We are an Official Partner of iSnare and we do distribute your articles for you for free to hundreds of directories.

But for added exposure we recommend submitting via Isnare.com who works together with us to get you maximum exposure

for those of you on a low budget you can submit to the network of some of the same sites as iSnare does for free for the next 30 days by signing up here and submitting your articles. Sign Up Here. By taking advantage of this special offer you can get your cash flow moving and go for the paid membership with iSnare.com

Submit Your Articles today

Mr Crow, Apr 26, 2006 IP