1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RecessAnytime.com Arcade Site For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by iBold, Apr 14, 2006.

Up for sale is www.RecessAnytime.com, a large arcade. The site is only a few weeks old, and as such recieves minimal traffic. Assume 0 revenue.

The script is a licensed ArcadeScript site. It uses geo-targetting so that non-US users see Adsense ads, and US users see YPN (all though you can configure it to just show adsense if you aren't a part of YPN).
    Features a full admin panel for adding games, managing users / comments, changing site functions (like registration, default games size to open in a new window).
    It also has a feature that lets you set the maximum size of a game that someone can post elsewhere. So if you have flash games bigger then 2mb and you want to conserve bandwidth, you can disallow the code that lets them setup that game on their own website, but keep it for all games smaller then 2mb so they can use those.

Starting Bid: $150
    BIN: $300

Please post or PM questions. I will transfer license to new owner. Thanks for looking!

[edit]
    Figured I'd put a blurb about why I am selling. I had originally planned to promote this site via MySpace, and really liked the domain name, but I need to upgrade my hosting situation (I'm using my entire CPU) and as such need the cash for a bigger better server. Auction set to end Sunday at 10PM EST. Any bidding that takes place towards the end of the auction, ie 9:56pm will add 10 minutes to the auction duration to give everyone a fair chance.
    [/edit]

iBold, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  2. 3two8i

3two8i Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    very nice site
    if you drop the [rice let me know.

3two8i, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  3. iBold

iBold Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thx for the compliment. Afraid that I cannot go any lower then what I am offering here to avoid loosing money on this one..

iBold, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  4. Ro_Maniak

Ro_Maniak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    great site... I think the price is just right.

Unfortunatly, I can't afford it :(
    good luck to you

Ro_Maniak, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  5. jeremy860

jeremy860 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will post BIN of $300 if still available.

send me your prefered payment details.

where is the domain registered?

jeremy860, Apr 26, 2006 IP
    iBold likes this.