1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

phpLynx is now Open Source!

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Spider-Man, Jun 30, 2008.

1. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    One of the main differences between the free and the full version is the ability to use a three field search, like yell.com. Example is in the top of the template here and can be made to look how you want.

JamieG, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  2. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Excellent news. I'll be using and working with it as much as I have done with phpLinkBid, which means you can expect an excellent showcase directory and plenty mods, reviews and templates coming from it, if all goes to plan.

I'm back home now too, for those who wondered where I'd gone ;)

mikey1090, Jul 5, 2008 IP
    Spider-Man and aubenrey like this.
  3. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome back Mike. This community was really missing you. :)

gauravgrt, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  4. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    You went into the Big Brother house under cover didn't you. :D Looking forward to working with you. :)

JamieG, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  5. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thats great, i will be trying out soon. :)

MeetHere, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  6. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    We've just has a great idea given to us by one senior member here, as I explained via p.m if any idea is workable, and most will be then we will implement them and also attribute that idea to the thought maker both on forums and in the script. I thought that would be a good way to go, what do other people think?

JamieG, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  7. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    paidhosting, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  8. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the vigilance, it will be addressed unlike your ban at the forum over there.
    Wrong, you go through me for the purchase, do your homework.

Yes, although there is one tiny error showing a 1 Error, which you obviously checked before posting? :rolleyes: We'll get that fixed just for you. Oh, and don't throw that pheonix crap at us here, its old and I'm sure Grant will happily prove he's not. Now if you have nothing 'Interesting' or constructive to contribute to the this thread kindly stay out of it.

JamieG, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  9. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    To be frank i still see there is this attitude issue that exists over there at phplynx, i feel david owner of phpld has been successful cause he was not easily taken apart by simple discussion and has/had a strong character or maybe he just had monopoly at that time :D, but still after months i see the same "tone" and playing of old records over and over as before. I guess some folks never change and some do.

GL to you /grant/gary or whoever you might be.

PS: what u mean 1 tiny error ?
    this is the result i see : Failed validation, 19 Errors

Cheers

paidhosting, Jul 6, 2008 IP
    pipes likes this.
  10. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    Let's get this out of the way so you can decide either to put up or shut up. I couldn't care less about other people who get people to post on thier behalf while pretending to be a saint, neither do I care what has gone on in the past. If you can't deal with me then use the ignore button.

Secondly, if you don't have anything constructive to say then simply get off the thread or be reported for hi-jacking with a view to flaming.

People in the past might have put up with your nonsense but I won't so get used to it. You've come back 2 minutes after a ban and already started flaming, if you have nothing to say that is constructive then get off the thread.

You asked about the script template having errors didn't you? This is what I was referring to. You referred to the phplynx page which is in my opinion due for a change and the errors minor. Although I'm glad you to see you were so interested in checking it out though, I bet during your ban you were dying to post about that weren't you, you might want to do your own reseller hosting site as well, that makes two of us who need to improve things.. :rolleyes:

oh, and the red you sent didn't make a blind bit of difference as you said it would. :rolleyes:

JamieG, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  11. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    You got that wrong actually more like 2 - 3 months after ban was lifted. You got your months mixed with minutes. :D

Anyways Good Luck seems like phplynx staff will never change, and when attitude change does take place, more good will come towards you guys.

Laters

paidhosting, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  12. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks, laters. :D

JamieG, Jul 8, 2008 IP