1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EPN generating over 500$ a month, anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by drapton, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi there,

I have an EPN site I am looking to sell that is generating me 500$+ a month, and no one has bought it yet.

Here is the link for more details. I thought I post some news here for people who don't go to sites section for example.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=917243

Let me know.

I also got a couple other sites making around 100 to 150 each, on different epn accounts, that I am willing to sell too for around 800 to 1200$.

PM me if interested.

drapton, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  2. mcmuney

mcmuney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the links don't work on the site. The meta tags are not optimized on your site. How are you making $500 per month? How much are you spending to make this? Why are you hiding the impressions, clicks and earnings on the screen shot?

mcmuney, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  3. drapton

drapton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to go back to the original thread and check my reply to your question smart kid. And everyone who is asking the same question, refer to the original thread and read my reply to this person who is thinking him self smart.
    And if you would of read my thread, your would of known how much I spend to make this. Everything is stated. Dont try to outsmart me or make me look like a scam or an unlegit person, because you will not be able to.

Anyone who is requesting proof, please refer to my original thread, everything is explained there in details.

This kid has some time to waste i guess.

Regards.

drapton, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  4. ZachG

ZachG Peon

Best Answers:
    Talking like that you'll never get any respect around here. From what I've seen by your behavior you're the kid here. You don't even show revenue proof. AND, Western Union or wire transfer? Come on.

The whole thing smells fishy to me.

ZachG, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  5. drapton

Best Answers:
    I am very well respected, for your personal info.
    It's just that that dude is following me on threads, and posting his BS.
    What do you mean I did not show revenue proof? I did provide that. Please refer to the original thread. Everything is provided.
    I also accept ESCROW, if you scroll down a bit in the original thread. I am not taking paypal due to the amount of fraud, and due to the fact that this site is generating money over than what regular sites do, and I do not want to risk it.

Be honest with me. If you had that site and wanted to sell it, what methods would you accpet? Honestly.

drapton, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  6. mcjp6

mcjp6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If people wish to buy a site they go to the buy sell and swap forum. that is what it is for.

your thread was closed in that forum, if you wish to sell your site then please go and re list it in the appropriate place.

mcjp6, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  7. drapton

Best Answers:
    I asked the mods to close it. It is no longer for sale ;) :) People giving me too much hasstle. Id rather keep it for myself, and save up the money over the month even if my project going to be late. Thanks.

drapton, Jul 6, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.