1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please give your input on this thanks , troubling me this one.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Heretolearn, Jul 5, 2008.

/..This is what one of the very important keyword shows in ymy adwords campiagn,... can anyone please tell me what this means??? as ther is no keywords in the ad which has more CPC than this word plus this keywords has the most no. of clicks showing (under no. of clicks) BUT it never appears in the google searn whenver i search for it??(content is 'OFF' search is 'ON')

'Your ad isnt being shown for this keyword becasue there may be other ads within this ad group which rank higher'

Please reply thanks.

Heretolearn, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  2. Heretolearn

Heretolearn Peon

Best Answers:
    is it a tuffy? well i guess guys like u can crack in a jiffy right?

please give ur feedback. thanks.

Heretolearn, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  3. vesparich

vesparich Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have any keywords that are very similar in the same adgroup?

vesparich, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  4. Heretolearn

Heretolearn Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, i have. For example 'learning' and one is 'elearning'.

And 'elearning' has the above mentioned text , but it also has the maximum number of clicks?? is it a bit contradicting....as the captions says there is one or more keywords similar but this keyword has maximum clicks aswell>>

please comment ... could the above mentioned case be the reason....

Heretolearn, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  5. planetjeffy

planetjeffy Peon

Best Answers:
    Another keyword is triggering a different ad. Search for the keyword and see which ad comes up. Then disable the other keyword if you want to or put it in the same ad group as the other. The Adwords Editor will find duplicate keywords for you. Also, if you raise the bid on the keyword that is not showing, it will appear once the bid is higher than the keyword that is showing. Try using phrase and exact versions of the keyword to separate the similar kws.

planetjeffy, Jul 12, 2008 IP