1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cash Gifting? Does This Really Work?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ant1611, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Yo guys, I'm hearing a lot about CASH GIFTING!!

Does this really work?

Anyone here doing it right now?

The more posts we get will help us all determine if it's worth a shot or not.. so please post and let us all know if this system really works!!

Ant

ant1611, May 15, 2008 IP
  2. SoYouNeedMoney

SoYouNeedMoney Member

Best Answers:
    I have been in Cash Gifting since 2003 and yes, it absolutely works as long as you work it.

Just like posting your sites and ads etc.. if you don't do the work nothing happens. That is why you hear so much about it.

http://EdFromOhio.com

SoYouNeedMoney, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  3. ggypsy

ggypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    What is it?

ggypsy, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  4. SoYouNeedMoney

SoYouNeedMoney Member

Best Answers:
    Well, Cash Gifting is a private activity. Not a business or affiliate or any such entity. People put their cash in one time - no purchase of anything - after which they can freely invite others to see the activity and how it works. Those who like it send them a gift - usually between $500 and $3500.

The ones in existence now have eleminated any levels/boards/matrixes in order to avoid pyramid structures. They are careful of their terminology so as not to mislead anyone into thinking they are getting involved in an actual business. They are highly effective at generating extreme amounts of cash very quickly, 10Kweeks are achievable.

I actually added to a blog of mine in response to this question. You can check it out at
    http://10kweeks.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-is-cash-gifting-and-how-does-cash.html
    or
    http://10kweeks.blogspot.com

SoYouNeedMoney, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  5. drywallinfoman

drywallinfoman Peon

Best Answers:
  6. SoYouNeedMoney

SoYouNeedMoney Member

Best Answers:
    Difference is elemination of levels positions and any resemblance of pyramids. Thats why some of these have been around 8-12 yrs. If this were the non legit type 1) they would've been gone long ago and 2) Well-check you tube - look cash gifting and spend all week watching proof vids

and\well I could sit here and pick apart why this doesn't fit into that category but honestly I rather someone do their own due diligence + I am not here to recruit or convince...I am here to learn about internet mkting-and was only responding to some ones post.

SoYouNeedMoney, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  7. denverken

denverken Peon

Best Answers:
    Any other government information come out yet about this? I'm looking at all of these cash gifting vids on you tube and being the natural hustler i am i want to try it out, especially with the hundred dollar program. Thing is i'm wondering if this is viable and i'm wondering where i can find factual details on both sides about the pro's and cons.

denverken, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  8. clintont

clintont Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been involved in cash gifting since February, and i can honestly say. This is the first program I've actually received money with. Not to mention, cash directly to my door via Secure Overnight Courier. I've had a lot of success with TOCS(the overnight cash system), which I'm currently a member of TeamCrusade2wealth which is an independent representative of TOCS. Thus far all the advertising I've been doing has been online advertising. But now I'm about to embark on an offline advertising campaign which i believe will skyrocket my gifts through the roof. If you'd like to see the postcards I'm about to promote, just send me an email. There are no secrets to cash gifting. All you need is a system that your members can duplicate and pass on to their members along with a great opportunity and success happens. The site below is the exact same site that all my members will receive. What makes this so powerful is you can add your own audio, video, to your site to let people know more about you. And your site is tied into The Overnight Cash System. Some gifting programs leave you in the dark, you do all these mailings and just pray you'll receive some cash. Well with TOCS you receive instant emails keeping you on top of the latest opt ins, signups, as well as tracking information on cash gifts on the way. So if cash gifting excites you. Check out the link below for more info.

www.myfrontdoorcash.com

507 726 3831

clintontyler@comcast.net

clintont, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  9. perlbone

perlbone Peon

Best Answers:
    A fair question: what's a greatest negative part of Cash Gifting?

perlbone, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  10. clintont

clintont Peon

Best Answers:
    trying to convince people that you can really receive cash delivered directly to your door via Secure Overnight Courier, and you're not simply sending these funds to yourself.

www.myfrontdoorcash.com

clintont, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  11. perlbone

perlbone Peon

Best Answers:
    now, I don't have time to analyze those, as the time has it's cost for sure. What's a government says about any forms of panhandling? (checking for potential dangers, don't get mad on me)

And, what's a join cost for a TOCS?
    No, really. Member - 2 - Member cash transfers are fine, but which part should be transferred to the handling system itself?

And, a killing question. A system user 'X' spents 40 hours/week to get $9000. A group of users 'SID' can spend 320 hours/week using our brand-new messaging desk. That means they have a chance to receive at least $12000. Would the user 'X' transfer $9000 to the Escrow environment to get a users 'SID' work on getting $12000 back to him?

perlbone, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  12. denverken

denverken Peon

Best Answers:
    What i've seen is that its a persons team which makes the program the best. What benefits do i get by joining your team, what makes your team the best?

denverken, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  13. perlbone

perlbone Peon

Best Answers:
    ...they're never saying 'Advertise for our team' ;)

perlbone, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  14. clintont

clintont Peon

Best Answers:
    The benefits you get by joining our team is simple. You will be a part of a TEAM. We help each other succeed. Most members that market TOCS only use their opt in pages, and their signups never even see who they are. But with our team, you'll be able to receive the exact same site that all of our members have but you'll be able to put your own pictures, your own audio, and your own videos if you like. This feature alone will boost your gifts tremendously. This feature alone gives your prospects a chance to get to know a little about who their sponsor is. That goes a long way. We also have our own back office with tons of online as well as off line marketing strategies. But biggest of all Our Founder of TEAMCRUSADETOWEALTH has generated well over 6 figures in cash gifting, so who better to learn from.

clintont, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  15. perlbone

perlbone Peon

Best Answers:
    ...and they never will give you a full list of team members including photos *just kidding*
    clintont,
    large traffic -- no powerful advertisement techniques used ever
    team -- no proof of team factor
    learning -- a repetitive pattern learning is called coaching, training (in the mean of 'handling', as it said via pet lovers) or programming without giving a socially acceptable result (c)

no offense, but if there's something unique about the program -- it's not revealed yet.

but the profits.. still thinking on how to put the whole program into a Kama Sutra pose of well known Zodiac sign.. in general I suppose that the program should use the skill of others, not the others should use the skills (handling!) of program. So, still thinking on skills pattern to be applied over.

perlbone, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  16. SoYouNeedMoney

SoYouNeedMoney Member

Best Answers:
    Well...Teams are great to learn from but in truth the team only shares its cumulative knowledge. No one on your "team" is going to "do it" for you or give you people where the money comes to you. The true power of the team comes from what the big dogs do and whether or not they share all that with you.

Whatever you are going to do biz op, gifting, or whatever it makes sense to find the big dogs - see how they found you - join them - and since they got the cash from you and will get your one up then they are more likely to help you duplicate what they do. I have heard conference call after call where heavy hitters train entire groups and even their their own teams yet neglect to tell you exactly what I know they are already doing.

In any of these you are looking for the needle in the haystack - the rubies in the mountain of rocks - and it takes massive sorting - finding 3-4 out of 100. They key is the system, how many people you pour into it, and how many of the those people you talk to that are already prequalified by the system in place. The systems that make you the hunted rather than a prospect chaser.

As far as TOCS closing people for you - I personally rather close my own people. That way I know that my people I put into the system are ending up with me not with someone else. I also know that someone being paid a commission of 3 or 4 hundred dollars will not have nearly the motivation as I do to get the same person and recieve 500 to 10k. You're better finding a person that'l teach you to close than some "ooh I got a team" guy.

I have a team where we discuss marketing techniques, ways to become hunted, and putting the right systems into place to have people looking for us instead of us looking for them. Teams can be powerful-but coming in with a direct power hitter that will work with you and have a team - you are better off. And it doesn't matter what type of program, opportunity or business you get into-YOU HAVE TO BUST YOUR ASS AND FILL THE PIPE.
    It's not up to the team, the mentor or anyone but you to try and duplicate success.

As far as duplicated websites you can copy anyones info in a short period and put whatever videos or audios you want on them even with a simple squeeze page.

By the way I am not trying to convince you of "my team" I am just trying to put it in perspective.

Good Luck

SoYouNeedMoney, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  17. denverken

denverken Peon

Best Answers:
    How much does this program cost, some i know cost $100, some $500 and some $1,000

denverken, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  18. perlbone

perlbone Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol, it costs $6200 and $5000 is a cost for my services while remaining money makes you to buy some domains :).
    If anyone interested in estabilishing a... errm... team around your account while being not so interested in using only plain 2-page sites (because of absence of time, I guess), well, then, PM..

Just interested in establishing a new, owning team :) and have a godlike SMM/SEO support facility (TBA in BST later).

perlbone, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  19. SoYouNeedMoney

SoYouNeedMoney Member

Best Answers:
    LOL
    Perlbone I like it - tell you what - we have a deal if you buy the domains

SoYouNeedMoney, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  20. seg_cost

seg_cost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We actually created a Cash Gifting Postcard System to help simplify the whole process and convert more people.

There are some of the programs that are not structured correctly so be careful which ones you join.

seg_cost, Aug 7, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.